over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aas stored in refrigerator?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Never heard this before and thought I've read many times vials store at room temperature in a collar, darker place , say 70-75 degrees, can last for years. I've used vials five years old and thought they worked fine

I watched a steroid documentary with Ed Connors , saying aas need to be stored in the fridge. Perhaps got his words mixed up and meant gh , but storing in a say 75 degree temperature or better yet 70, in a dark place is fine correct?

Definitely don't refrigerate. Going from cold to warm over and over isn't good.

many of us watched michael jackson also profess that he wasn't a child molestor, does not mean any of us believe him. take everything as a grain of salt, you have one moron out there going against the proven grain of 40-50 years of anecdotal evidence (not just including internet message boards). have you ever had gear arrived crashed in winter? imagine sticking a bottle in the fridge lol. remember heating crashed gear "refurbishes" it for time being to be usable. apply this science my brother, I know I am using an extreme example but you get my drift lol. the chemists who synthesized these compounds are telling us otherwise also, I think this info can even be found easily available in something like the merck index also

many of us watched michael jackson also profess that he wasn't a child molestor, does not mean any of us believe him. take everything as a grain of salt, you have one moron out there going against the proven grain of 40-50 years of anecdotal evidence (not just including internet message boards). have you ever had gear arrived crashed in winter? imagine sticking a bottle in the fridge lol. remember heating crashed gear "refurbishes" it for time being to be usable. apply this science my brother, I know I am using an extreme example but you get my drift lol. the chemists who synthesized these compounds are telling us otherwise also, I think this info can even be found easily available in something like the merck index also

I wouldn't call Ed Connors a moron. He's been around all of those 40 to 50 years. MT I'm not sure if you know who that is, but he was on of the owners of Gold's along with Pete Grymkowski. Many top bodybuilders/out of town bodybuilders stayed at Ed's house. Who knows, maybe it worked with pharma gear?

I wouldn't call Ed Connors a moron. He's been around all of those 40 to 50 years. MT I'm not sure if you know who that is, but he was on of the owners of Gold's along with Pete Grymkowski. Many top bodybuilders/out of town bodybuilders stayed at Ed's house. Who knows, maybe it worked with pharma gear?
I should have picked a way more accurate word to describe it, such as "REBEL" rather, that is a better pinpoint. thank you for the tip, I will educate myself on the gentleman he sounds interesting and like somebody I would like to learn about. You could be absolutely right @ pharma gear, I have not even encountered any discussion about storing pharma gear in the fridge on any board specifically addressed so truthfully who really does know? and in theory would crystallization degrade/"denature" potency even? I am not sure, now I am quested into learning! knowledge is power brother, we have to be malleable, there is always something we can learn from everyone , when you treat people like this, you open up a vista of knowledge and information and wisdom.

Labs, pharmacies and the such do not store it in the frig and manufacturers do recommend it either so i don't do it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws