over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL and AAS

Some people are athletes, they can move really well for their size (bigger guys) or are really strong for their size ( smaller guys) and have great coordination, reaction times, etc. Don’t need gear for that. But gear can help, think Barry Bonds.

And some great athletes have far less than impressive physiques, in fact they don’t look impressive. And yes this includes nfl players. Some are really built but others you wouldn’t look twice at in a gym, nice build nothing special or you would think they were just some obese guy needing to lose weight. Some of guys make it sound like the nfl is full of Mr Olympias, and while there are some impressive physiques, there are many that are not. You can tell they are naturally well built but they don’t scream steroid user. And yes I played college ball and have been around big athletes and some big bodybuilders. The athletes were far more impressive by what they could do than how they looked. The bodybuilders the other way around.

Lol. People just can't accept the fact that there are guys out there who get a bigger bicep pump wiping their ass then they have got in 20 years abusing AAS and having a cabinet full of supplements drugs.

Pro athletes are the genetic elite, they don't need AAS, or even to train or eat right. Bodybuilding pagents are the only place AAS are the holy grail. The pats dynasty didn't take place and Patrick maholmes didn't become the best QB in the NFL because those teams/players juiced and peptited and intra workout shaked their way to dominance LMAO

I know this because I know THE doctors looking after these guys.

Finally someone who gets it! The amounts of times I just sit here and shake my head at this shit..

All professional athletes use PEDs. Anyone thinking otherwise is niaev at best.
I personally know some NFL / MLB players and I can assure you that NONE of them use anything on the banned list. They don’t need it. If you’ve never played at a high level and know elite athletes I can understand the assumption. Are there plenty that do use - OF COURSE. But to say that 100% use just sounds ignorant man.

I was actually at that game in the 3rd row right behind the raiders bench.
No shit man?? That would have been awesome to see up close. I was watching on TV and it was insane. Boz literally never recovered from that blow to his ego.
Many of the elite position players don’t even look intimidating in person (not talking about Bo - saw him once and shook his hand. Dude just had a freakish aura). Tyrann Mathieu for example. I met him while he was still in high school and have seen him many times since and he doesn’t look much different. Dude has a sixth sense of finding the football and can lay you out! I don’t think most people really understand just how fast the game is at the NFL / MLB / NBA level.

Forget it man, its like a religion to some ppl and they just wont face it no matter what, for them its like finding out santa isnt real...

I am laughing that there are people that think Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady are willing to risk their entire legacies getting caught taking anabolic steroids, as if that’s going to actually improve their ability to play Quarterback.

At least bring up people like Nick Bosa or Derrick Henry to demonstrate some sort of understanding of football. It’s a lot more plausible that they’re juicing as opposed to a scrawny Quarterback.

Yeah and we all know they have no idea how not to get caught.. have you watched the Icarus documentary ?
Icarus (great documentary) is about cyclists and how they beat cycling testing, which has since been overhauled as a result of the documentary. I would say that’s a bit different than the current NFL steroid testing, which is what we are discussing here.

Remember, nobody is saying that there aren’t NFL players on steroids. Of course there are. We ALL agree on that. what we disagree on is the amount of players who take them.

What are the NFL player steroid stacks according to those doctors?

Not challenging anything. I’m genuinely curious.

I am laughing that there are people that think Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady are willing to risk their entire legacies getting caught taking anabolic steroids, as if that’s going to actually improve their ability to play Quarterback.

At least bring up people like Nick Bosa or Derrick Henry to demonstrate some sort of understanding of football. It’s a lot more plausible that they’re juicing as opposed to a scrawny Quarterback.
Yup.

If maholmes started a cycle he would be exactly 0% better. If maliq Willis started a cycle he wouldn't be exactly 0% better, still suck.

Yet people are so sure "all athletes juice and the testing is a joke!!!"

These are the same people probably thinking everyone bigger or ripped than them is that way due 10iu gh, incralex, out juicing them or using some special routine.. while they train 3x a week, 1 "brutal" rest pause set per part then go out drinking on weekends getting 4 hours sleep.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131