over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL and AAS

Like the Whizzinator a prosthetic device that looks like a real penis
I didn't know they were called that LOLOL:ROFLMAO:

I vaguely remember something they were using for THC many years back
called the Blue and the Red? Two bottles of liquid used to flush your system
or something like that?? The smokes shops would sell them??

Then I remember someone on here mentioning to me in email about those
urine bags called Gorilla Piss or something similar LOL??

I never had to deal with testing so never researched any of it LOL??

AB

Its pro sports, millions are at stake, its their entire life.. if you think they arent using anthing possible to "stay in the game" including, painkillers, roids, peptides, asthmatics etc you are kidding your self...
They also risk their entire careers by getting caught

Anthony mason was a juicer. He died from a kidney problem. Evidently Carl Malone used too. So there’s nba guys who’ve done peds. I think most of them just smoke weed before the games these days lol
How do we know this? Anthony Mason was a juicer? lol he was chubby in his playing days and obese when he died.

I'm not saying they didn't take anything but how are you making such a definitive statement? What's your insider knowledge?

I didn't know they were called that LOLOL:ROFLMAO:

I vaguely remember something they were using for THC many years back
called the Blue and the Red? Two bottles of liquid used to flush your system
or something like that?? The smokes shops would sell them??

Then I remember someone on here mentioning to me in email about those
urine bags called Gorilla Piss or something similar LOL??

I never had to deal with testing so never researched any of it LOL??

AB
Yeah I remember that stuff too I never needed it either but you learn about that when you hang around them bad boys.

You don't see it so much in sports anymore, not AAS anyways.

The bodies aren't nearly as big and lean as they were during the Romanowski, McGwire, Sosa, Alzado days!

HGH and other things that may help with healing or endurance sure and always will be.

You don't see it so much in sports anymore, not AAS anyways.

The bodies aren't nearly as big and lean as they were during the Romanowski, McGwire, Sosa, Alzado days!

HGH and other things that may help with healing or endurance sure and always will be.
Agree with this. These guys aren't gym rats worrying about a scale, mirror, or what size t shirt they wear. The trend is smaller, faster, quicker. Linebacker used to be 250, now 225 is your average MLB. Wr are being drafted at 165-170 lbs in the first round.

I haven't read all the posts but my opinion is these guys just really athletically talented/gifted. They either grew up playing football or were recruited in high school or something due to their physical structure. I think its mainly genetics

They also risk their entire careers by getting caught
Yeah and we all know they have no idea how not to get caught.. have you watched the Icarus documentary ?

you guys need to go watch the documentary Icarus, doping is as prevelant as it ever was, new peptides, insulin, GH, Asmathics etc
Are guys just juicing wildly to be as big as possible no they are being "smart" about it and pay top money to get the best advice in the buisness.
Do you really want me to believe that 63% of the guys on one of the biggest soccer teams in the world has astma ?

I think that they are using but not the stuff we use. SARMs were what Olympic athletes were using in the early 2000s. Today, I am pretty sure they are just using the next generation of SARMs that have not been declared illegal yet and that there is no test for as of now.

A great example of the difference in ELITE genetics with freakish athletic ability - and a juiced up good athlete is one most old guys on here will remember. Bo Jackson and Brian Bozworth met in the red zone and Bo proved that no amount of juice trumps elite genetics. Plenty of clips on the net if you’re under 50 (maybe 45?)

A great example of the difference in ELITE genetics with freakish athletic ability - and a juiced up good athlete is one most old guys on here will remember. Bo Jackson and Brian Bozworth met in the red zone and Bo proved that no amount of juice trumps elite genetics. Plenty of clips on the net if you’re under 50 (maybe 45?)
I was actually at that game in the 3rd row right behind the raiders bench.

People consistently underestimate the intelligence and overestimate the genetics of professional athletes in major sports. Yes, they are all on PEDs. 100% of them. Because if they weren't, somebody who was would take their place. Mayyyybeee a handful of positions don't really benefit much from PEDs and a few naturals sneak in.

Finally someone who gets it! The amounts of times I just sit here and shake my head at this shit..

All professional athletes use PEDs. Anyone thinking otherwise is niaev at best.

Hopkins testing positive for Ostarine and Edelman tested positive for an "unrecognizable substance," which means its was a chemical CLOSE to something banned. These guys arent running the stuff we are, they are running weird SARMS and weird almost prohormone shit...very fringe stuff. It reminds me of natural bodybuilding...what is GOING to be banned soon that i can run now. Whats reallly close to the good stuff that I can possibly sneak under the radar with.
This right here. That is IF they’re using anything at all. The NFL is made up of the genetic elite coupled with the most disciplined athletes, AND highest paid in the world.

Remember their job is NOT to look like Ronnie Coleman. Their job is to perform on a field and remain injury free. Extremely different than bodybuilding. Optimizing testosterone through TRT with doctors, sure. Maximizing peptides and HGH you’d better believe it.

But gear plays very little role into who these guys are. It’s the fact that they’re machines, are the elite and are paid $100mil plus contracts to be just that.

Anyone who thinks it’s gear who makes these guys should go spend a day with them.

This right here. That is IF they’re using anything at all. The NFL is made up of the genetic elite coupled with the most disciplined athletes, AND highest paid in the world.

Remember their job is NOT to look like Ronnie Coleman. Their job is to perform on a field and remain injury free. Extremely different than bodybuilding. Optimizing testosterone through TRT with doctors, sure. Maximizing peptides and HGH you’d better believe it.

But gear plays very little role into who these guys are. It’s the fact that they’re machines, are the elite and are paid $100mil plus contracts to be just that.

Anyone who thinks it’s gear who makes these guys should go spend a day with them.
Exactly. Iv spent a lot of time around these guys. I witnessed the freakshow firsthand. Genetic freaks and athletes from another planet. Even the huge guys with bellies you see on the field can move fast are quicker than you and they are all strong as fuck in a completely different way than just gym strong. Freakshow.

Finally someone who gets it! The amounts of times I just sit here and shake my head at this shit..

All professional athletes use PEDs. Anyone thinking otherwise is niaev at best.
Lol. People just can't accept the fact that there are guys out there who get a bigger bicep pump wiping their ass then they have got in 20 years abusing AAS and having a cabinet full of supplements drugs.

Pro athletes are the genetic elite, they don't need AAS, or even to train or eat right. Bodybuilding pagents are the only place AAS are the holy grail. The pats dynasty didn't take place and Patrick maholmes didn't become the best QB in the NFL because those teams/players juiced and peptited and intra workout shaked their way to dominance LMAO

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws