over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL and AAS

Not related to NFL but some of you may remember the female Olympic sprinters with the long nails.

Interestingly enough the reason for that was to pop the bags inserted into their Vajay Jays with clean urine before the drug test. The cooch kept them at body temp so they wouldn't get flagged.

nails-2.jpeg

The NFL is alleged to have "the gold standard" of testing for PED's, but I personally don't buy it. Too many no name college players get into the NFL and look like athletic phenoms on the field, and some insane physiques.

There are always genetic mutants and i know some top athletes take pride in the fact that they don't "need" them, but let's be real- these are some of the most competitive athletes in the world, and there is A LOT at stake, including the opportunity to create generational wealth.

Tom Brady comes to mind- forget how shitty his physique was, but his ARM STRENGTH improved dramatically since college, he played until he was 44 and his trainer got busted for selling gh- yet he never got caught.

Anybody have some insight on what they are doing?

Are guys running strictly base compounds that are in and out quickly, using masking agents, classified compounds that aren't detectable (ie THG back in the 90's), or do their agents just know who to pay off to make their "random drug tests" not so random?

Maybe just a bit of test base for short runs + gh/slin that they cant test for?
My guess is they have access to things we don't know about because of how much money they will make or have already made. They absolutely are able to beat PEDs testing but testing also evolves so its an ongoing cycle that isn't failproof.
I would say that a good 70% of NFL starters at least are on some kind of PEDs.

My guess is they have access to things we don't know about because of how much money they will make or have already made. They absolutely are able to beat PEDs testing but testing also evolves so its an ongoing cycle that isn't failproof.
I highly doubt this. Probably the inferior guys looking to just stick around on a roster, but if we go by position..

QB... probably very few
RB...all about your line and physical ability, vision. No ped will make Keaton Mitchell truck people like Peterson or najee run like Chris Johnson.
TE - are you born fast, tall, long arms, do you understand hand placement and leverage to run and pass block? Can you catch? I don't think ped really would advantage any

The real number is more likely less than 7%. They don't have access to anything we don't also have access to. There are no secret chemicals we've never heard of.

You’re vastly overestimating the amount of guys taking gear in the nfl. GH? Yes, hard to test and isn’t giving the quick transformations gear does. But no, a verrryy small percentage of nfl players are running test and injectables.

If you truly think these guys are running gear, you’re ignorant to what elite athletic specimens hangout in nfl locker rooms. These guys are born this way, it’s not gear. As someone who hung out in a D1 football lockerroom for 4 years, I can tell u this for a fact. I’ll patiently wait for Juggy
The real number is more likely less than 7%. They don't have access to anything we don't also have access to. There are no secret chemicals we've never heard of.
idk man, pro athletes travel to Germany for stem cell stuff in the offseason. I’m pretty sure 90% + use GH and I’d agree with close to 70% on anabolics.

I live really close to one of the big SEC schools and knew the strength coach for football about 13-14 years ago. This subject was brought up and he had been in the league a while. He said about 75% of SEC football players were sauced. He would know because he works with them so I have no reason to not believe he was accurate.

Granted that was almost 15 years ago but where there’s generational wealth on the horizon in the NFL, I doubt the competition has decreased any. In fact it’s probably more competitive now and dudes are willing to get there no matter what they need to use to do it.

idk man, pro athletes travel to Germany for stem cell stuff in the offseason. I’m pretty sure 90% + use GH and I’d agree with close to 70% on anabolics.

I live really close to one of the big SEC schools and knew the strength coach for football about 13-14 years ago. This subject was brought up and he had been in the league a while. He said about 75% of SEC football players were sauced. He would know because he works with them so I have no reason to not believe he was accurate.

Granted that was almost 15 years ago but where there’s generational wealth on the horizon in the NFL, I doubt the competition has decreased any. In fact it’s probably more competitive now and dudes are willing to get there no matter what they need to use to do it.
There are 1,696 players in the NFL. If you are saying 70% of the NFL takes anabolic steroids, that means 1,187 players in the league are taking anabolic steroids.

I highly doubt the actual number is even close to that.

You’re vastly overestimating the amount of guys taking gear in the nfl. GH? Yes, hard to test and isn’t giving the quick transformations gear does. But no, a verrryy small percentage of nfl players are running test and injectables.

If you truly think these guys are running gear, you’re ignorant to what elite athletic specimens hangout in nfl locker rooms. These guys are born this way, it’s not gear. As someone who hung out in a D1 football lockerroom for 4 years, I can tell u this for a fact. I’ll patiently wait for Juggy to chime in lol
Years ago I shot stills for a TV show at the 49’er training camp (at the new stadium in Santa Clara) was kinda wasted on me, I’m not fball fan but non the less I got a chance to be with these pro up close and personal. And they are monsters, total freaks.

Some may not be the prettiest but they all are big, strong, and unbelievably fast.

The weight room (they would not let me photograph but thought I did, ran after me in the parking lot to literally check my camera to make sure I didn’t) was like one of the best equipped commercial gyms and the food buffet was incredable. All the food was labeled, per serving, fat, protein and carbs. And these guys could eat . . . and this was just lunch and back on the field.

This was preseason where security was uber tight and each play was filmed from four directions from an overhead. Amazing.

Elite level genetics combined highly qualified nutritionists, meals probably cooked for them, training facilities/gym equipment, perfect adherence, optimal routine, emphasis on recovery and mental health = massive massive humans (PEDs or not).

70%? Absolutely no way.

The dudes I played with finished their careers in the league in the past 5 years or so. I still know a handful of friends of friends from Pac 12 schools and some Big 10. Not even close. Of course they said there was chatters of some guys trying to get an edge. But its farrrrr less than than freakin 70%. GH is seems to be a much more open lane for them. Healing and very hard to test. Guys are not trying to fuck their sex drive up shooting injectables to make a practice squad. The only sport where true gear has realllly worked its way into is MMA. Its a solo sport and you are guided by a team and coach the entire time.

And i trust your strength coach buddy, but he probably was there in the 90s- 2000s when you're right gear DEFINITELY was an option in lockerrooms.

I know for a fact that the top tier world pro cycling teams have doctors on the team to ensure the riders test clean, NOT to make sure they are clean !!! Yes, sometimes they screw up and a rider test's hot or the rider does something stupid and tests hot. PED use is still rampant in the peloton.

If they do, you wouldn't know about it. Nobody knew about THG until after BALCO labs got popped. The top trainers, chemists and scientists that cater to the elite could easily brew up something new, what do you think happens with every new prohormone that comes out? An organization cant ban a substance they dont have the chemical make up of yet.

If BALCO never got popped, guys would still be using THG to this day.

There's also someone in every organization that can be bought...

I played on the Seahawks practice squad in 99.2000 and part of 2001. I can tell you firsthand that even then steroids were not a very big part of pro football. There were a few obvious guys using like me lol and 5-6 other practice players and a handful of starters. Most of those guys are just elite athletes that have talent speed and size to go with it. Steroids aren’t needed by those guys. Football is not bodybuilding and most guys other than the o and d lineman are more slender built and fucused more on speed and agility.

If they do, you wouldn't know about it. Nobody knew about THG until after BALCO labs got popped. The top trainers, chemists and scientists that cater to the elite could easily brew up something new, what do you think happens with every new prohormone that comes out? An organization cant ban a substance they dont have the chemical make up of yet.

If BALCO never got popped, guys would still be using THG to this day.

There's also someone in every organization that can be bought...
THG was for the elite elite athletes in the world. Think individual sport Olympians and the BEST of the best...Barry Bonds.
Not random NFL guys. Could guys like Aaron Rodgers get some behind the scenes secret way to heal and recover....probably. He has a whole squad of Dr's around him specifically working on him. The other 99% of the NFL is not like that. Shocking to me that people in this thread are this ignorant about the league.

THG was for the elite elite athletes in the world. Think individual sport Olympians and the BEST of the best...Barry Bonds.
Not random NFL guys. Could guys like Aaron Rodgers get some behind the scenes secret way to heal and recover....probably. He has a whole squad of Dr's around him specifically working on him. The other 99% of the NFL is not like that. Shocking to me that people in this thread are this ignorant about the league.

So Bill Romanowski is on the same level as sports icons like Bonds and Aaron Rodgers?

You keep calling people ignorant, but you have yet to cite even any anecdotal experiences with current or former NFL trainers, agents or athletes.

It is not completely uncommon for an NFL player to go through a complete physical transformation in 1 offseason, which is about maybe 4 months.

The question was for people who have a beat to those circles. Right now, you just have an opinion, when the truth is there have bedn obvious juice monkeys like Taylor Mays, Brian Cushing, LaRon Landry... and those are just the guys who were blatantly obvious, and still never got caught.

Then if we switch gears to the NBA, you have Shaq, who gained 60-70 lbs from his rookie weight of 280 lbs and maintained ALL his quickness and explosion.

Believing that teams, players and trainers wont push the envelope to get an edge in a multi-multi billion dollar industry with careers, legacies and generational wealth on the line is crazy.

Ive played with genetic freaks who i know for a fact barely trained, let alone juiced. Just because those guys exist doesn't mean they and others aren't willing to push the boundaries for a competitive edge.

If you know someone in an inner circle, you dont have to name drop, but just say so instead of calling others names for posing legitimate questions

Then if we switch gears to the NBA, you have Shaq, who gained 60-70 lbs from his rookie weight of 280 lbs and maintained ALL his quickness and explosion.

Bill Romanowski was a Pro Bowl MLB. My point is that ignorant people claiming that 70% of the NFL is on something just havent been around enough athletes. And my anecdotal evidence is me playing D1 football and havent several teammates and friends that played in the league.

You also just named 3 guys who were at their peak what..10-15 yearts ago? Stop comparing 2007 NFL to now. VERY different.

Are you really butthurt because i said people are ignorant?
Relax. I would care more about this reply if you didnt juuust start posting on PM like last week asking DNP questions lol

These threads always pop up and its fairly obvious who has been around elite level athletes before and who hasnt. USUALLY the ones who havent jump to the conclusion of, "if they look freaky or way better than the regular person, they MUST be on gear." The same guys who think Lebron is on gear. And are you saying you think Shaq was on gear? LOL reallllly? I cant even comment after reading that.

For the people who bring up basketball: I can tell you that steroids do not help make you better at basketball. They usually make you worse at basketball. If you want to get specific and talk about a big man trying to exert his dominance down low, you’re making a very very small exception.

Crazy to hear he's back practicing 11 weeks after the rupture. I'd LOVE to know how rehab protocol- both Pharma and otherwise.

For the people who bring up basketball: I can tell you that steroids do not help make you better at basketball. They usually make you worse at basketball. If you want to get specific and talk about a big man trying to exert his dominance down low, you’re making a very very small exception.
Spot on. All the guys in the NFL who have looked like Tarzan...muscle popping off the bone...play like Jane lol.

If I walk outside a bar and see a juiced to the gills 270lb bodybuilder about to fight a 250lb guy who is just built big (not a Total fatass) I have an good idea whose going to win and who is going to have pulled out his back, torn a bicep, and calling his wife to bring his bp meds and CPAP to the hospital that night

I played some ball with my friends, I'm not even big, they ran circles around me I was out of breath and I'm more built like athlean x than Phil Heath lol. Say I run the cycle of my life for a year then ball with them again, they likely will embarrass me more than the first time.

Spot on. All the guys in the NFL who have looked like Tarzan...muscle popping off the bone...play like Jane lol.

If I walk outside a bar and see a juiced to the gills 270lb bodybuilder about to fight a 250lb guy who is just built big (not a Total fatass) I have an good idea whose going to win and who is going to have pulled out his back, torn a bicep, and calling his wife to bring his bp meds and CPAP to the hospital that night

I played some ball with my friends, I'm not even big, they ran circles around me I was out of breath and I'm more built like athlean x than Phil Heath lol. Say I run the cycle of my life for a year then ball with them again, they likely will embarrass me more than the first time.
i JUST had this same conversation last night after sparring.
i said, if i was looking for an easy sparring session, i'd pick the gym-rat, muscle bound guy.. as opposed to the lanky, flat, ~20% bf guy.
i sparred a 6'0, just off the prison yard, doing 10000 burpees mexican guy last night.. i kept my distance, as i saw he had power in those punches.
he caused a couple guys to quit.. oddly, i have power too.. so that kinda neutralized things..
one guy was hooking guys to death last night.. i said.. throw that same hook at me, and another is coming back at you.
we sparred, and just as i said, i cracked him good with a right hook. once you wobble and daze someone, it takes a bit of fight out of them.
only thing about sparring.. you're bound to get hit in the face.. and getting hit and eating someones sweaty glove sucks.

There are guys like James Harrison that juiced hard their entire careers even failed drug tests who will be in the hall of fame. Lots of raiders on that list as well. And more Steelers. And people can say what they want about Romanowski…that guy could play ball. He had some very good years with the 49ers. Guys respected him. He was a playmaker. There were good players on gear too. Just not alot of them.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DPlywood
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws