over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age when you started AAS?

Do slin pins actually get the injection deep enough to work? I battled with this idea for years. Wouldn't slin pins only get you under the layer of skin and not into muscle or doesn't that matter?
There are different size slin pins. I wouldn't use the typical tiny slin pin that most diabetics use, but rather the longer ones:)

i thought the reforvit tabs were so so but the inj was straight fire....

best dbol i ever had hands down was original naposims... no lie. 15mgs per day was making my eyes yellow....
Yea, I thought they were about equal, but the liquid was always good. I only used their tabs once after a buddy brought them back. The liquid was always the cheapest. I never used Naposims, but I know they were pretty legendary. There was a guy out here locally who would fly to Indonesia to get the Syntex Dbol I mentioned above. He went there for business and would bring back suitcases full of stuff. I found out he passed away a few years back. He looked like a smaller red headed Dorian Yates when he was younger. Well...he did to me at the time because I was just starting out, haha. How you mentioned only taking like 15mg of the Naposims is how this stuff was. I always liked it was made by Syntex too. That Syntex down in Indonesia closed up though. I'd love to know their exact recipe of how they made them 😛

Do you guys remember that Syntex test blend down in Mexico similar to Sostenon, but it was only like 60mg or 125mg/ml? They stopped making it down there a long time ago though. They came in a box with a few 1ml vials. Anybody remember the name of that product? I knew a few guys who took that and loved it.

Do you guys remember that Syntex test blend down in Mexico similar to Sostenon, but it was only like 60mg or 125mg/ml? They stopped making it down there a long time ago though. They came in a box with a few 1ml vials. Anybody remember the name of that product? I knew a few guys who took that and loved it.
Sten maybe? Real thin.

"It contains 25 mg TP, 75 mg TC, and 20 mg DHEA in 2 mL oil solution provided in ampoules"

Do slin pins actually get the injection deep enough to work? I battled with this idea for years. Wouldn't slin pins only get you under the layer of skin and not into muscle or doesn't that matter?
It matters and as long as you get into the muscle and doing 1ml or less you are good. Been using them for years though I don't shoot glutes with them. 5/8" needle length. Sometime you can screw up and get a sub q leak but not a big deal and disburses in a day.

Yes just get the `1/2" size.

Sten maybe? Real thin.

"It contains 25 mg TP, 75 mg TC, and 20 mg DHEA in 2 mL oil solution provided in ampoules"

No, it was something else. It was discontinued toward the end of the 90's IIRC. Maybe early 2000's. I think Duchaine may have mentioned it somewhere, or one of the older magazines or books out there. It was not a common product that people used or knew about. Most skipped over it because it was low concentration.

I did like Sten too, lol. I thought it was under-rated as well. It was always dirt cheap, and most people could get them abundantly easy too. I took it a few times, and always did well with them. It was a very thin solution and easy to inject despite being a 2-ml inject.

Thai pinks were good. We’d get them by the 1000 because they were only 5mg.
I got good results of them but for me personally the naps and the Bulgarian bionabols were they best hands down back in late 90s early 2000.

I wish Laurabolin came higher than 50mg back in the day because like you i like it better than decanote….

I always wanted to try to old syntex anadrol but could never get my hands on it… best I ever got of those from the old days were the Brazilian hemogenin…. Those were atomic bombs … great stuff
Close as I got to Syntex was seeing them when I first got in the game. My boy was selling them for like 50 a pill mind you this was 2002, and dudes were exploding on these brittle crazy old pills. The Bulgarians were fire you’re right but i just love the pinks, those k-paks are 10 lbs of muscke minimum lol

I was 35yo and ran my first cycle of test only at 400mg ew. Also used 40mg Proviron and Aromasin as needed.
Did regular pct post cycle for few yrs of cycling but as of now I cruise in between cycles at 180mg test ew.

19yo, after 5 years of natty. I had paperstrol and QV eq. It wasn't the magic pill, so that was a good lesson. I did become much much stronger.

20yrs old…paid $200 for a bottle of Brovel T-200…a year later I was taking trips to matamoros and smuggling myself.

To me, Dbol is not what it once was…nothing compares to the Naposims from late 90’s/early 2000’s imo.

20yrs old…paid $200 for a bottle of Brovel T-200…a year later I was taking trips to matamoros and smuggling myself.

To me, Dbol is not what it once was…nothing compares to the Naposims from late 90’s/early 2000’s imo.
I did the same. Bought some Mexican vet gear for a crazy amount. Decided to cross the border and transport myself. Although my trips were to TJ. Ensenada. Reynosa Beach.

I took pro-hormones in my late 20s and I think some of them were probably actual steroids (who knows). Then the military banned them and I waited till after I retired to take "the real shit" when I was 39. I got some powder from a source on here and homebrewed some test. 500mg a week.

1 gram of Test -e and 150 mgs of EQ per week at age 30. I’m 60 years old now, so I’ve been using hormones for 30 years.

Damn. I never did the math but I'm around that too. Some gaps in there but fuck, that's a lot of years. Blew me away.

21 because I injured myself playing football in college and thought it would help me recover faster and gain my strength back quickly. I got my original strength back and maybe a little more but my playing days were still over.

In hindsight I never would have started until my numbers for total t were under 350.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws