over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age when you started AAS?

I got out of the Marines July 1977 @ 198lb, a year later I was 275lb. There has never been anything like Ciba Dbol!!! When we heard that Ciba was going to stop making it , we bought as much as we could get. Back then it was only $25.00 for a 100 tabs.
Unbelievable! Were they 5 or 10mg per pill? What did the increases on your lifts look like? I'd also like to thank you for your service.

16 in Highschool when it was still legal. I would take Sten, Sustanon, winstrol water based that hurt like hell, and suspension that always clogged up in the needle. The sten was in a vial we all called a "bowling pins" and they were 76 mg's each. The Sustanon were the original package for horses. The needle was so big we called them "daggers". We would open the package and draw out the sustanon into a smaller syringe. I knew a guy that won the state bodybuilding title that use the original needle. That was crazy. The suspension literally had a warning of periodic erections. All from Mexico.

21... seems like a lifetime ago.

16 in Highschool when it was still legal. I would take Sten, Sustanon, winstrol water based that hurt like hell, and suspension that always clogged up in the needle. The sten was in a vial we all called a "bowling pins" and they were 76 mg's each. The Sustanon were the original package for horses. The needle was so big we called them "daggers". We would open the package and draw out the sustanon into a smaller syringe. I knew a guy that won the state bodybuilding title that use the original needle. That was crazy. The suspension literally had a warning of periodic erections. All from Mexico.
You’re talking about the sostenon from organon that would come with the 18g harpoons… you could tag great whites with those… I don’t know anybody that evert actually used those to inject with…. The stens were 2ml amps per box and had dhea in it along with 76mgs of test cyp..

Remember the 50mg jugs of laurabolon from
Intervet and the 50ml jugs of reforvit-b dbol… had vitamin b12 in there… lol. Those were the days

Totally agree. Was just saying it in reference to how many guys are doing it wrong and backwards. You can’t out gear a bad diet, lack of discipline, work ethic and genetics.
Absolutely agree you can’t even out gear ok genetics let alone poor. You can get by with a little on diet with great gear and great genes but why woukd you want to, I know some do. The obsession with drugs these days is insane even in the late 90s when I got started and gear use was skyrocketing I never imagined it getting where it is especially for young guys and non competitors

You’re talking about the sostenon from organon that would come with the 18g harpoons… you could tag great whites with those… I don’t know anybody that evert actually used those to inject with…. The stens were 2ml amps per box and had dhea in it along with 76mgs of test cyp..

Intervet and the 50ml jugs of reforvit-b dbol… had vitamin b12 in there… lol. Those were the days
omg that's right the sustanon from Organon with those huge 18g needles.

Both Sten and Laurabolin were under-rated looking back....but I doubt i'd buy them now from a UG....as stupid as that sounds, lol.

I remember when Loeffler changed their labels from like 30 to 35 years and everybody freaked out thinking they were fake or counterfeited, but they confirmed that they did it because they had actually been in business for that long and wanted to update their labels to reflect that, lol.

Reforvit was the best dbol on the planet for the price for a long time. <---for most, not all obviously. Down in Mexico for a while it was just Reforvit and that Metandiabol dbol, which costed more. I think it wasn't until Ttokkyo came out with their tabs that dbol finally expanded. Then Loeffler made their tabs for a while, and so on.

The best dbol I ever used was made from Syntex down in Indonesia called Dupa. Stuff was so damn good. I never tried Ciba like some of the older guys had. There was also the Bulgarian white Bianabol tabs, and then the pink Thais and Russian dbol.

Both Sten and Laurabolin were under-rated looking back....but I doubt i'd buy them now from a UG....as stupid as that sounds, lol.

I remember when Loeffler changed their labels from like 30 to 35 years and everybody freaked out thinking they were fake or counterfeited, but they confirmed that they did it because they had actually been in business for that long and wanted to update their labels to reflect that, lol.

Reforvit was the best dbol on the planet for the price for a long time. <---for most, not all obviously. Down in Mexico for a while it was just Reforvit and that Metandiabol dbol, which costed more. I think it wasn't until Ttokkyo came out with their tabs that dbol finally expanded. Then Loeffler made their tabs for a while, and so on.

The best dbol I ever used was made from Syntex down in Indonesia called Dupa. Stuff was so damn good. I never tried Ciba like some of the older guys had. There was also the Bulgarian white Bianabol tabs, and then the pink Thais and Russian dbol.
i thought the reforvit tabs were so so but the inj was straight fire....

best dbol i ever had hands down was original naposims... no lie. 15mgs per day was making my eyes yellow....

I was one of those fools who injected those harpoons. That was my first shot! Scared the heck out of me! I remember all that stuff, the stens. The reforvit, laurobolins, all that stuff. Makes me a little nostalgic thinking about it all, much different times!

That Reforvit B was some strong shit. That left a painful lump. Realized I could drink it after a few painful pins. I like Laurabolan. Just had to loan up the pin.

I was 20.. 5 years of natty training... 18g sustanon in the quad.. fainted and fell down in the bathroom from the needle..
Lol yea I would sit in a chair and push the rig straight in and I could feel it tearing tissue, I thought straight in was best it would bruise, mixed with that suspension. I think 20 is a bit young but you had 5 years of natty experience so odds are you had maxed your genetic potential at that point and though not finished physically maturing definitely better than getting on in your teens, or these dudes who start their first cycle before they start hitting the gym. I gotta ask when the lights went out was the rig still in your leg?

i thought the reforvit tabs were so so but the inj was straight fire....

best dbol i ever had hands down was original naposims... no lie. 15mgs per day was making my eyes yellow....
Good I loved Reforvit-B we’d pop 2 cc and drink 2 cc. Naps are solid but the best dball ever imo are the British Dispensary pink 5mg hex tabs. Their green abombs were fire too. I actually miss Laurabolin I prefer it to deca.

Thai pinks were good. We’d get them by the 1000 because they were only 5mg.
I got good results of them but for me personally the naps and the Bulgarian bionabols were they best hands down back in late 90s early 2000.

I wish Laurabolin came higher than 50mg back in the day because like you i like it better than decanote….

I always wanted to try to old syntex anadrol but could never get my hands on it… best I ever got of those from the old days were the Brazilian hemogenin…. Those were atomic bombs … great stuff

Lol yea I would sit in a chair and push the rig straight in and I could feel it tearing tissue, I thought straight in was best it would bruise, mixed with that suspension. I think 20 is a bit young but you had 5 years of natty experience so odds are you had maxed your genetic potential at that point and though not finished physically maturing definitely better than getting on in your teens, or these dudes who start their first cycle before they start hitting the gym. I gotta ask when the lights went out was the rig still in your leg?
Yup I got up off the tile floor with the rig bent and still in my leg from the fall and hitting the ground

I got to try syntex a-bombs and the hemogin from South America. I remember taking one syntex per day and got super strong. The green Russian dbols in blister pack, 5 mgs were legit. Don’t know if they were really Russian but they were good, 3 or 4 had me pushing pr’s. But this was all in lower 20’s, I am lower 50’s now, things just aren’t the same.

Not positive about age but I was 31 maybe 32 there it was during prep for the caveman classic I believe which was my second bodybuilding show ever. I started AAS before my first show (a very short offseason blast) then some off time then back on for prep for 1st show Kentucky muscle.

Here is my natural base 23 years old I believe fresh out of the Army ripped at around 160-165 lbs maybe (pic)View attachment 180169

Caveman in Missouri…. That was my first show, maybe 06? Some big ole’ boys always showed up for that. Lenny and I were in the same class. That’s when I realized very quickly there’s good bodybuilders and then there are genetically gifted great bb’ers. You and Lenny fall into that.

Throw those pics up from one of your last pro shows…. I think you were in the hotel from what I recall. I just remember seeing your lats hanging and thinking it was Ronnie.

Quite a few newer members might not know just how ridiculous you were (& are).

I was one of those fools who injected those harpoons. That was my first shot! Scared the heck out of me! I remember all that stuff, the stens. The reforvit, laurobolins, all that stuff. Makes me a little nostalgic thinking about it all, much different times!
Damn! You stuck yourself with that freaking thing? I remember joking around in those days and saying it would be easier to just stab yourself and pour it in lol

I remember my first cycle I'd wear medical gloves, swab the vial top and injection site, Stick at least 1" deep, anywhere from 18-23G needles. aspirate, bandaid the injection site. So proper 😂

Now I keep some of my home brew in glass jars with screw on lids(stoppers get chewed up too easy with an 18g) and just jab a slin pin. I've never had an infection. Cant believe I went so many years not using slin pins.

I remember my first cycle I'd wear medical gloves, swab the vial top and injection site, Stick at least 1" deep, anywhere from 18-23G needles. aspirate, bandaid the injection site. So proper 😂

Now I keep some of my home brew in glass jars with screw on lids(stoppers get chewed up too easy with an 18g) and just jab a slin pin. I've never had an infection. Cant believe I went so many years not using slin pins.
Do slin pins actually get the injection deep enough to work? I battled with this idea for years. Wouldn't slin pins only get you under the layer of skin and not into muscle or doesn't that matter?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws