over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age when you started AAS?

My first sustanon was redijects from across the border. I popped one as soon as I bought it with the 18 gauge. Ouch!
Lol . I was on a cruise stopped in cozumel around 2012. I bought 2 redis off a street vendor cart for 25 a piece and popped one in each shoulder in the bathroom at the hard Rock Cafe .

My first cycle was a ten year old bottle of Rugby Methanodrostenolone. Guy had a sealed case of it in storage and was getting rid of some. First injection was from a US pharmacy and doc organon deca then later on steris test and deca till they closed steris in 1997. Then was dry as a desert until making my way to the bb boards.

Back in the day before the internet came along pins were harder to find then gear was. I remember hitting my glutes with 18ga. That was all I could get my hands on at the time. Those were brutal. haha
Yea before I found Hocks.com (website gone now) I specifically dated nurses and kept in that friend group for that exact reason even married one for a bit.

Yea before I found Hocks.com (website gone now) I specifically dated nurses and kept in that friend group for that exact reason even married one for a bit.
I'd get my pins from the vet store. Lemon grove right off the 94

I'd get my pins from the vet store. Lemon grove right off the 94
TSC has em too but they are too expensive imo but they are sharp feel sharper than every human brand cept BD.

Not positive about age but I was 31 maybe 32 there it was during prep for the caveman classic I believe which was my second bodybuilding show ever. I started AAS before my first show (a very short offseason blast) then some off time then back on for prep for 1st show Kentucky muscle.

Here is my natural base 23 years old I believe fresh out of the Army ripped at around 160-165 lbs maybe (pic)View attachment 180169
I know guys on 2-3 grams of gear who don’t look this good. I envy your genetics.

19 years old, one amp of Russian Cyctahoh (Sustanon) every third day w/some 50mg Dbol and an oral DHT derivative that was marketed as "oral Masteron" from a certain gentleman in China who was very very popular at the time. But I stayed on the Sustanons for a good 6 or so months and eventually dropped the Dbol and went on to the same gentleman's Winstrol and then finally 50mg Anavar, all used in conjunction with the Russian Sustanon. By the time I finally came off, I felt like death warmed over. Mentally, I was an absolute mess. This was my first lesson about gear and coming off and how awful it always was for me (even with a proper PCT which I employed) and one of the reasons why I later on decided it was either on forever or off forever. I gave them up for good a while ago and not a day goes by that I don't think about them at least a little. As I tell some of my friends, "next cycle is the last cycle". When my natural test tanks I'll have to bite the bullet and that's when things will get interesting.

BTW...Bboy's back as a natural looks better some guys in the IFBB. That's not dissing on the IFBB, just that his back is outstanding and we all know how rare it is to see a great back on a pro stage.

And work ethics.
Sorry that was a given. I know @b-boy has work ethics and discipline out of this world too.

I think it’s inspiring that he pursued bodybuilding and got his pro card with it. It’s rare or not as common in today’s time you find someone with both who pursues a path in the sport.

2-3 grams is a fuck ton of gear even if you look great.
Totally agree. Was just saying it in reference to how many guys are doing it wrong and backwards. You can’t out gear a bad diet, lack of discipline, work ethic and genetics.

You can’t out gear a bad diet.

This is the toughest aspect for most new to the game. Not tracking your macros but being insistent that you’re definitely getting in enough calories, protein, carbs etc. I firmly believe diet is the most important factor in growing muscle, but it’s not sexy and people want the “secret”. Couldn’t possibly be their diet that’s holding them back… but hey let’s up the Tren, that should do it.

1976 D-ball 1xday 20 years old my last year in USMC
what were the gains like? I've heard a lot of older guys say how potent the old Ciba Dbol was. Someone my age cannot discern if that's truth or simply nostalgia and romanticizing from "back in the day".

what were the gains like? I've heard a lot of older guys say how potent the old Ciba Dbol was. Someone my age cannot discern if that's truth or simply nostalgia and romanticizing from "back in the day".
I got out of the Marines July 1977 @ 198lb, a year later I was 275lb. There has never been anything like Ciba Dbol!!! When we heard that Ciba was going to stop making it , we bought as much as we could get. Back then it was only $25.00 for a 100 tabs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws