over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral AAS and glycogen storage

Listen, there is absolutely nothing healthy about bodybuilding. Especially if you’re a professional! All these guys here are well aware of the issues/adverse effects that AAS can cause.

Anadrol has been used for decades and is okay to use. As with any drug, higher doses can bring about negative outcomes. If you have some personal issue with using Anadrol then do not take it.

But you’re posting information here on a professional muscle forum. Most here know exactly what they’re getting into here. The newbie section would be better suited for these posts.

Personally, I’ve gotten reacquainted to Drol lately. It made my back break out with horrible cysts decades ago when I first tried it. Did a 6 month course of Accutane through a dermatologist and got it all cleared up. I’m back using it today and loving it. All my bloodwork is A-OK as well.

Cage
How long have you been running Oxy? I agree, there are studies showing people using it for even 20+ weeks with no adverse effects.

But Anadrol is far more dangerous than any other steroid, especially in relation to its effect on liver, jaundice, liver failure/adenoma and cysts

The muscle fullness/pump from the oral is great when bodybuilding, but actually screws me up when I am doing anerobic functional circuit training stuff. Taking a bunch of taurine before the workout helps that some though.
I've generally found the same to be true. Dose and drug dependent of course. How much taurine do you use to combat that effect?

How long have you been running Oxy? I agree, there are studies showing people using it for even 20+ weeks with no adverse effects.

But Anadrol is far more dangerous than any other steroid, especially in relation to its effect on liver, jaundice, liver failure/adenoma and cysts
You need to accept that you’re the only person on this board who feels this way. Even the most conservative guys wouldn‘t say this, and nobody wants to hear it.

I've generally found the same to be true. Dose and drug dependent of course. How much taurine do you use to combat that effect?

2 grams is a good start. I've gone up to 4 if doing something really exhausting.

Early on, 20+ years ago, 200mg daily for 8 week durations for roughly 5yrs. Stopped using it due to gnarly cystic back acne. Turned me off to it for many years.

Within this last year I’ve brought it back here and there. 150mg for 6 weeks is usually the length I run it. I’ve also had bloodwork done while using 150mg daily and no liver markers were affected. See test results……

Cage IMG_6673.png IMG_6674.png

Early on, 20+ years ago, 200mg daily for 8 week durations for roughly 5yrs. Stopped using it due to gnarly cystic back acne. Turned me off to it for many years.

Within this last year I’ve brought it back here and there. 150mg for 6 weeks is usually the length I run it. I’ve also had bloodwork done while using 150mg daily and no liver markers were affected. See test results……

CageView attachment 180758View attachment 180759

We’re you taking any liver support? That’s amazing at 150mg.

Decent results, but I think the effects on lipids are more concerning.

How was 150mg per day for 6 weeks on cholesterol?

Type IIX said I don't know of "many" guys who did 2-300mg for "months." I had to think, yes the 6 tabs is pretty rare, so I don't know many I guess but 200mg has been "common" in some circles. Strongman, superheavy bbers and so on, but if looking at plans it's not very uncommon to see 200mg or close to it, total oral dose, before a show even in low level bbing. I also said I haven't seen one case of jaundice in a bb, not once. I asked if others here had seen it.
I'm not trying to piss on TypeII, your post was just another data point on the tolerability of Anadrol.

The recommended mg per kilo dosage for the Anadrol was misinterpreted I think. Someone here said that in clinical practise the top dosage was like 100mg. I doubt anyone got 8-10 Anadrol a day, but could be wrong.

You need to accept that you’re the only person on this board who feels this way. Even the most conservative guys wouldn‘t say this, and nobody wants to hear it.
This sheds a new light on the term  OXYmoron

Type IIX said I don't know of "many" guys who did 2-300mg for "months." I had to think, yes the 6 tabs is pretty rare, so I don't know many I guess but 200mg has been "common" in some circles. Strongman, superheavy bbers and so on, but if looking at plans it's not very uncommon to see 200mg or close to it, total oral dose, before a show even in low level bbing. I also said I haven't seen one case of jaundice in a bb, not once. I asked if others here had seen it.
I'm not trying to piss on TypeII, your post was just another data point on the tolerability of Anadrol.

The recommended mg per kilo dosage for the Anadrol was misinterpreted I think. Someone here said that in clinical practise the top dosage was like 100mg. I doubt anyone got 8-10 Anadrol a day, but could be wrong.

That someone might of been me...

I said that the dosage per kg cannot be accurately translated from an AIDs/HIV/cancer patient with weighing 40kg with cachexia to a 100kg+ bodybuilder.

Their lipid profiles are also different to those healthy with lower LDL, total cholesterol and trigs, so using a 17aa may be more favourable.

By the way, I ask this as I want more evidence 17aa orals are primarily worse on HDL than other lipid markers.

If HDL is not that accurate predictor of CVD risk, then perhaps 17aa orals are not as bad on lipids/CVD risk as their reputation suggests.

How long have you been running Oxy?
First, spell it out, or say a-drol, drol, A50... "Oxy" could be 20 different things.

2nd, this may be among this boards all-time dumbest posts and that quite an achievement.

Anadrol I stopped using but towards my late 40s, the devil was in the dosage as @LATS would say. I'd break tabs in quarters (12.5mg) and do 25mg on training days and 12.5mg on off days. My liver is perfectly healthy. When they did an ultrasound looking for possible NAFLD, it was perfectly okay.

And no way can you compare HIV (AIDS), cancer, myalgia, and other muscle wasting diseased subjects to healthy adult males. There is just no way.

By the way, I ask this as I want more evidence 17aa orals are primarily worse on HDL than other lipid markers.

If HDL is not that accurate predictor of CVD risk, then perhaps 17aa orals are not as bad on lipids/CVD risk as their reputation suggests.
Probably. Androgens, despite lowering HDL cholesterol, intensify reverse cholesterol transport and thereby -ALSO- exert an anti-atherogenic effect. As with many chronic biochemical perturbations, things eventually tend to balance out...one way or another.

Here ya go… They’re off but it’s too be expected. They return to normal once I’m off. Top one is during orals, bottom one is off orals.

IMG_6676.png

Cage

Attachments

• IMG_6677.png
    IMG_6677.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 32
Here ya go… They’re off but it’s too be expected. They return to normal once I’m off. Top one is during orals, bottom one is off orals.

View attachment 180772

Cage

HDL dropped 31% and LDL rose 26%.

Again, showing 17aa orals are worse on HDL than anything else.

Thank you, appreciated.

That someone might of been me...

I said that the dosage per kg cannot be accurately translated from an AIDs/HIV/cancer patient with weighing 40kg with cachexia to a 100kg+ bodybuilder.

Their lipid profiles are also different to those healthy with lower LDL, total cholesterol and trigs, so using a 17aa may be more favourable.

Yes it was you and what you say sounds correct to me, even if you don't have any printed guidelines etc. That a 100kg guy would take up to 10 tabs as routine, and I assume it just keeps increasing if you're even heavier? nah. Lol. I did ask here if anyone knew how it actually is used clinically.

First, spell it out, or say a-drol, drol, A50... "Oxy" could be 20 different things.

2nd, this may be among this boards all-time dumbest posts and that quite an achievement.

I am truly amazed by your post. Dumb to say that Anadrol is a toxic cancerogenic steroid? Did I invent this? There is nothing to back this up with? Is that what you are implying.

Taking Anadrol is akin to gambling with your health, hoping that you will not be the one to get an adenoma, cyst, gallbladder issues and other possible ailments. Anadrol is toxic. Are you saying it is not? Taking 25mg is nearly as useless as it can be.

Why risk taking Anadrol if you have testosterone, nandrolone, primobolan and Anavar as much safer anabolics?

Healthy 29 year old. Cholestasis and jaundice due to Oxymetholone intake

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner