over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral AAS and glycogen storage

I am truly amazed by your post. Dumb to say that Anadrol is a toxic cancerogenic steroid? Did I invent this? There is nothing to back this up with? Is that what you are implying.

Taking Anadrol is akin to gambling with your health, hoping that you will not be the one to get an adenoma, cyst, gallbladder issues and other possible ailments. Anadrol is toxic. Are you saying it is not? Taking 25mg is nearly as useless as it can be.

Why risk taking Anadrol if you have testosterone, nandrolone, primobolan and Anavar as much safer anabolics?
You can't even spell what you're trying to say correctly - it's CARCINOGENIC.

You clearly have little to no real-world experience with anadrol and are parroting bullshit that none of the guys here, who have been at this for decades longer than you, agree with based on scientific data and real-world experience.

You can't even spell what you're trying to say correctly - it's CARCINOGENIC.

You clearly have little to no real-world experience with anadrol and are parroting bullshit that none of the guys here, who have been at this for decades longer than you, agree with based on scientific data and real-world experience.

Scientific data tells you that Anadrol is a highly toxic compound. What are you saying?

It is not parroting, lad. This is not based on an opinion. It is not based on an anecdote. Do not go bonkers just because your perception of what is true or not is gobsmacked.

Blimey, you are losing the plot. And a slag off of my spelling of the word has no relevance to the sheer fact of Oxymetholone being a toxic steroid.

Enlighten me and show at least one scientific study that will prove how cracking is Oxymetholone in terms of its effects on human health.

Now about this pickle we find ourselves in. It appears that I am the one who proposes real scientific data, while you lads rely on your experience.

Cocaine addicts also rely on their experience. It does not mean cocaine is good for you, innit?

Healthy 29 year old. Cholestasis and jaundice due to Oxymetholone intake
Brilliant.
A case study about a dude taking SARMS.
🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
🤦🏻‍♂️

Scientific data tells you that Anadrol is a highly toxic compound. What are you saying?

It is not parroting, lad. This is not based on an opinion. It is not based on an anecdote. Do not go bonkers just because your perception of what is true or not is gobsmacked.

Blimey, you are losing the plot. And a slag off of my spelling of the word has no relevance to the sheer fact of Oxymetholone being a toxic steroid.
let’s just say, for arguments sake, that oxymetholone is toxic. Now what?

you want people to stop taking it? What is the end game here?

the people you’re arguing with will NEVER care about the things you’re saying

you, apparently, will NEVER take anadrol

that’s where the story ends

nobody is telling you or forcing you or anyone else to take anything unwanted

you have your mind made up, as do we

further argument is not productive, neither side will ever concede

Enlighten me and show at least one scientific study that will prove how cracking is Oxymetholone in terms of its effects on human health.

Now about this pickle we find ourselves in. It appears that I am the one who proposes real scientific data, while you lads rely on your experience.

Cocaine addicts also rely on their experience. It does not mean cocaine is good for you, innit?
You think 25mg per day is fuck all as a dosage?? It's time for you to go my little friend. Go nurse your Anadrol-induced adenomas. Your liver is probably rife with them. Yes, AAS cause liver values to go out of range. But 99.99% return to normal upon cessation of use. You think this thread is revelatory to us? We've forgotten more about AAS then you'll ever know. And @SouthernMuscle is right. None of this has any directive whatsoever except to keep your dumbass in the spotlight.

Good luck to you in life. But it won't be here.

You think 25mg per day is fuck all as a dosage?? It's time for you to go my little friend. Go nurse your Anadrol-induced adenomas. Your liver is probably rife with them. Yes, AAS cause liver values to go out of range. But 99.99% return to normal upon cessation of use. You think this thread is revelatory to us? We've forgotten more about AAS then you'll ever know. And @SouthernMuscle is right. None of this has any directive whatsoever except to keep your dumbass in the spotlight.

Good luck to you in life. But it won't be here.
I was just about to post calling for a ban - great minds!

let’s just say, for arguments sake, that oxymetholone is toxic. Now what?

you want people to stop taking it? What is the end game here?

the people you’re arguing with will NEVER care about the things you’re saying

you, apparently, will NEVER take anadrol

that’s where the story ends

nobody is telling you or forcing you or anyone else to take anything unwanted

you have your mind made up, as do we

further argument is not productive, neither side will ever concede
Well said.

Early on, 20+ years ago, 200mg daily for 8 week durations for roughly 5yrs. Stopped using it due to gnarly cystic back acne. Turned me off to it for many years.

Within this last year I’ve brought it back here and there. 150mg for 6 weeks is usually the length I run it. I’ve also had bloodwork done while using 150mg daily and no liver markers were affected. See test results……

CageView attachment 180758View attachment 180759
Is this in the middle of said six weeks run, toward the end or afterwards?

How long have you been running Oxy? I agree, there are studies showing people using it for even 20+ weeks with no adverse effects.

But Anadrol is far more dangerous than any other steroid, especially in relation to its effect on liver, jaundice, liver failure/adenoma and cysts

You couldn’t be more wrong lol, I run 300mg of anadrol for 3-4 months at a time and my liver values are always around 90/100 lol on this dose. 150mg kills my appetite, 300 I’m hungry as hell, guessing it’s due to massively increasing red blood cell production which requires a lot of energy

You couldn’t be more wrong lol, I run 300mg of anadrol for 3-4 months at a time and my liver values are always around 90/100 lol on this dose. 150mg kills my appetite, 300 I’m hungry as hell, guessing it’s due to massively increasing red blood cell production which requires a lot of energy

300 you can tolerate but 150 kills your appetite? Interesting!

So what you’re saying is that more is better and 300 is the minimum I need 🙂🧐😏

Not sure if someone has already posted it but Stan Efferding has referenced a study which I was not able to find where it compares testosterone at a higher dose versus lower dose testosterone paired with anavar. The study showed that with the combination of anavar and testosterone even at a lower total milligrams caused much greater nitrogen retention than testosterone alone.
So clearly oral aas paired with injectables for whatever reason causes greater nitrogen retention than injectable aas alone even when factoring in total dose. I don’t think we need a study to tell us this though as there is clear anecdotal experience with this in experienced users.

300 probably drives his blood sugar low enough to overcome any stomach discomfort it causes.
Na methyltren is the only thing that really drops my blood sugar.

Eq raises appetite via creating of red blood cells. The process requires a ton of energy

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws