over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL and AAS

showstopper83

Registered
The NFL is alleged to have "the gold standard" of testing for PED's, but I personally don't buy it. Too many no name college players get into the NFL and look like athletic phenoms on the field, and some insane physiques.

There are always genetic mutants and i know some top athletes take pride in the fact that they don't "need" them, but let's be real- these are some of the most competitive athletes in the world, and there is A LOT at stake, including the opportunity to create generational wealth.

Tom Brady comes to mind- forget how shitty his physique was, but his ARM STRENGTH improved dramatically since college, he played until he was 44 and his trainer got busted for selling gh- yet he never got caught.

Anybody have some insight on what they are doing?

Are guys running strictly base compounds that are in and out quickly, using masking agents, classified compounds that aren't detectable (ie THG back in the 90's), or do their agents just know who to pay off to make their "random drug tests" not so random?

Maybe just a bit of test base for short runs + gh/slin that they cant test for?

The NFL is alleged to have "the gold standard" of testing for PED's, but I personally don't buy it. Too many no name college players get into the NFL and look like athletic phenoms on the field, and some insane physiques.

There are always genetic mutants and i know some top athletes take pride in the fact that they don't "need" them, but let's be real- these are some of the most competitive athletes in the world, and there is A LOT at stake, including the opportunity to create generational wealth.

Tom Brady comes to mind- forget how shitty his physique was, but his ARM STRENGTH improved dramatically since college, he played until he was 44 and his trainer got busted for selling gh- yet he never got caught.

Are guys running strictly base compounds that are in and out quickly, using masking agents, classified compounds that aren't detectable (ie THG back in the 90's), or do their agents just know who to pay off to make their "random drug tests" not so random?

I think a lot of guys are on steroids but I also think it's far less common than people seem to think whenever these threads come up. Probably just a small percentage and it's very position specific (I am talking about actual steroids and not hgh/peptides).

Part of it is NFL covers up failures for stars. There's too much money on the line (tickets, jersey sales, TV ratings, etc.) to let top names like Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, Derrick Henry, etc., fail a test. Remember the Peyton Manning GH fiasco? Like 99.9% of the world you probably don't.

This isn't exclusive to the NFL. UFC has documented cases of covering up, WWE has documented cases of covering up, I'm sure MLB / NBA / etc. have them as well. Star-driven industries have to protect their stars to protect their revenue.

Well I know it is only the CFL, but in the late 90s I know for a fact that tons of the players were juiced up. Including a certain QB who went south to the NFL.....

I think a lot of guys are on steroids but I also think it's far less common than people seem to think whenever these threads come up. Probably just a small percentage and it's very position specific (I am talking about actual steroids and not hgh/peptides).
This. Pro bodybuilders having elite genetics? Lol. The elite physical specimens are actual athletes. Imagine DK Metcalf, Dwight Howard, Vernon Davis...if they decided to put down their joint and Snickers bars and eat 5k plus calories a day, being trained at oxygen gym, on 20 IU gh and 5g gear

Sure guys probably take a little something but more importantly they have access to elite coaches, trainers, recovery techniques. Some like Brady and Henry take lifting and diet seriously, others Russ tua eat shit and are fat and still perform. Look at mlb, Alex manioah almost won the cy young and Vladimir Guerrero and Pete Alonzo are elite hitters, both look like they eat cheeseburgers all day and need a bra. I doubt they are hitting the weights let alone running cycles.

Brian Cushing, clay Matthews, some guys are limited athletes and need hard training and AAS to even be in the league.

But no cycle would ever make Bryce young or tua be able to lick Lamar Jackson's jockstrap athletically.

Brady did improve his arm strength but I don't think it had anything to do with a few hundred mg of test, he works his ass off training wise.

Not that different than bodybuilding, tons of guys are natural or run trt and look good because they train their ass off and are OCD about their diet. Others rely on grams of AAS and a shopping cart a week full of aminos and cricket protein, don't train hard and barley sleep and have a dad bod.

You’re vastly overestimating the amount of guys taking gear in the nfl. GH? Yes, hard to test and isn’t giving the quick transformations gear does. But no, a verrryy small percentage of nfl players are running test and injectables.

If you truly think these guys are running gear, you’re ignorant to what elite athletic specimens hangout in nfl locker rooms. These guys are born this way, it’s not gear. As someone who hung out in a D1 football lockerroom for 4 years, I can tell u this for a fact. I’ll patiently wait for Juggy to chime in lol

I’ve been around a handful of NFL players over the years and I would say very few are using gear. Most of these guys eat like shit and are just athletic phenoms. In person, most of their physiques aren’t impressive visually. Obviously there are exceptions like DK Metcalf who according to him has trash nutrition. Genetics reign supreme in sports. No amount of drugs will make even a great athlete run as fast as Usain Bolt. The elite are born that way.

There is a video somewhere where Victor Conte explicitly stated that in regards to his sprinters he helped, they’d actually perform worse while on PED’s (a 10.00 guy going to 10.1+ temporarily for example), but once they ceased use they’d actually see the improvements in their performance. If this is true, this basically rules out PED’s being beneficial to the majority of NFL positions just due to the sheer athleticism required to perform at that level. I’d imagine off season use isn’t uncommon, but in season- no chance for most. Same would apply to other highly performance oriented sports

Part of it is NFL covers up failures for stars. There's too much money on the line (tickets, jersey sales, TV ratings, etc.) to let top names like Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, Derrick Henry, etc., fail a test. Remember the Peyton Manning GH fiasco? Like 99.9% of the world you probably don't.

This isn't exclusive to the NFL. UFC has documented cases of covering up, WWE has documented cases of covering up, I'm sure MLB / NBA / etc. have them as well. Star-driven industries have to protect their stars to protect their revenue.

A buddy of mine i went to hs with won the CA state 100m running a 10.31- he was clean in high school. Got a track scholarship to UCLA, and was in "the know" of the track and field Olympic world. Never made it to the O, had some injuries, but he was in the circles.

He told me at the Olympic level, athletes "pay to play". There's contacts within WADA that basically let them slide with the understanding that when they get their endorsements, they are expected to break bread. Justin Gatling won his, didn't pay and next thing you know, he had a "dirty test".

My boy played in the NFL briefly, but he was a QB, never needed it. He told me they test 1x a year for marijuana and let you know ahead of time (its always in training camp), so basically anyone that gets caught is a moron who deserves it. But i don't remember asking him about aas. He passed from a drug overdose a few years back.

You’re vastly overestimating the amount of guys taking gear in the nfl. GH? Yes, hard to test and isn’t giving the quick transformations gear does. But no, a verrryy small percentage of nfl players are running test and injectables.

If you truly think these guys are running gear, you’re ignorant to what elite athletic specimens hangout in nfl locker rooms. These guys are born this way, it’s not gear. As someone who hung out in a D1 football lockerroom for 4 years, I can tell u this for a fact. I’ll patiently wait for Juggy to chime in lol

I played football and have a lot of friends who did. Believe me, i know there are a lot of athletic freaks who dont need it. My freshman year in hs, there was a brotha who moved down from South Central and had stretch marks on his pecs as a 14 year old kid. First time ever even lifting weights he threw up 225 lbs. My homeboy that played at a DII had some freaks on his team who barely took the team weight room seriously, ate frozen pizza rolls and crap fried in grease and walked around at 8%.

I never said "most", not sure where you got that from, but even 20% is a lot.

They are ALL freaks in the NFL. Guys are still trying to get an edge and again, there is generational wealth on the line.

There is a video somewhere where Victor Conte explicitly stated that in regards to his sprinters he helped, they’d actually perform worse while on PED’s (a 10.00 guy going to 10.1+ temporarily for example), but once they ceased use they’d actually see the improvements in their performance. If this is true, this basically rules out PED’s being beneficial to the majority of NFL positions just due to the sheer athleticism required to perform at that level. I’d imagine off season use isn’t uncommon, but in season- no chance for most. Same would apply to other highly performance oriented sports

Why would you believe Victor Conte? He fucked up and got some high profile clients names dirty, of course he's gonna say something like that to help salvage their reputation.

I played basketball growing up and would play pickup as cardio on cycle sometimes- aas like var, winny, primo, masteron... all of these made me feel a step quicker, more balanced and coordinated.

Tren, nandrolone, test... those did nothing of the sort.

Ben Johnson set the world record for 100m on dbol.

The key is to use dry aas in small doses so your not carrying water..

Back in the early 2000s some NCAA and international basketball players were using Endocrine Supply bold and test dermals. After the first bottles the guys came back for a boat load of more. I just showed them how to procure the raws and make the dermals using 1fast400 generic/lemon solution

This. Pro bodybuilders having elite genetics? Lol. The elite physical specimens are actual athletes. Imagine DK Metcalf, Dwight Howard, Vernon Davis...if they decided to put down their joint and Snickers bars and eat 5k plus calories a day, being trained at oxygen gym, on 20 IU gh and 5g gear

Sure guys probably take a little something but more importantly they have access to elite coaches, trainers, recovery techniques. Some like Brady and Henry take lifting and diet seriously, others Russ tua eat shit and are fat and still perform. Look at mlb, Alex manioah almost won the cy young and Vladimir Guerrero and Pete Alonzo are elite hitters, both look like they eat cheeseburgers all day and need a bra. I doubt they are hitting the weights let alone running cycles.

Brian Cushing, clay Matthews, some guys are limited athletes and need hard training and AAS to even be in the league.

But no cycle would ever make Bryce young or tua be able to lick Lamar Jackson's jockstrap athletically.

Brady did improve his arm strength but I don't think it had anything to do with a few hundred mg of test, he works his ass off training wise.

Not that different than bodybuilding, tons of guys are natural or run trt and look good because they train their ass off and are OCD about their diet. Others rely on grams of AAS and a shopping cart a week full of aminos and cricket protein, don't train hard and barley sleep and have a dad bod.

I hear you, and no disrespect to the guys in here who have world class physiques and work their ass off, but ive never liked the term "athlete" for bbers, as there is no actual physical competition.

That being said, sports genetics and bb genetics are 2 waaaay different things. Anyone who has ever played football even at the hs level will tell you that they played with guys who had ridiculous physiques and were even beasts in the weight room, but straight up garbage on the football field.

That said, ton of respect for the work and dedication it takes to be a bber, but yes, there are guys who are born as extreme mesomorphs with great muscle pop, symmetry, etc.

That is why i believe that some pros only need moderate doses, if you gave Adrian Peterson even 300mg of Test P he would blow the fuck up.

Why would you believe Victor Conte? He fucked up and got some high profile clients names dirty, of course he's gonna say something like that to help salvage their reputation.

I played basketball growing up and would play pickup as cardio on cycle sometimes- aas like var, winny, primo, masteron... all of these made me feel a step quicker, more balanced and coordinated.

Tren, nandrolone, test... those did nothing of the sort.

Ben Johnson set the world record for 100m on dbol.

The key is to use dry aas in small doses so your not carrying water..
I think every AAS causes water retention, even stuff like winstrol. All I can say is he has worked with world class athletes, and has came clean about everything he has done with high level athletes. There is quite literally nobody else we can use as a reference except for him in this regard.

As for fast acting, back in the baseball home run race rumors were they were using compounds in gummies like gummy bears and also in creams. I remember using a few pro hormones that were quick dissolving pills that you put under your tongue and let it dissolve and there were a few liquid oral sprays. Today there are some nasal spray AAS out there. So yeah if you want fast acting get out of your system you can but watch your estrogen those short esters raise mine fast.

I played football and have a lot of friends who did. Believe me, i know there are a lot of athletic freaks who dont need it. My freshman year in hs, there was a brotha who moved down from South Central and had stretch marks on his pecs as a 14 year old kid. First time ever even lifting weights he threw up 225 lbs. My homeboy that played at a DII had some freaks on his team who barely took the team weight room seriously, ate frozen pizza rolls and crap fried in grease and walked around at 8%.

I never said "most", not sure where you got that from, but even 20% is a lot.

They are ALL freaks in the NFL. Guys are still trying to get an edge and again, there is generational wealth on the line.
Yup. We had a kid in high school 5'9 200 running back they said he benched 400 back in.. sophomore. Imagine if he posted pics or a YouTube now days all the people screaming "what do you think he's on? Tren, gh, orals only?". He'd probably be laughing while eating a pack of Skittles and Snickers bar as his post workout "meal" wondering what the hell tren is. People just see a physical specimen and think AAS.

I'm in medical device now but my background is in orthopedics/sports med and worked at the college level and nfl (and my current job has me working a lot in those settings). Anyway, I had my first introduction to steroids from a lineman at ohio state. The best man in my wedding also played for osu from '01-'04 before spending 5 years in the NFL. My uncle was the head athletic trainer for the michigan wolverines and then the detroit tigers over a 40 year career. Here is where I am now...

• A lot of college lineman take steroids. Less now, than pre 2012 when it did become more likely to get caught. Just playing the odds with the NCAA pre 2012, you likely would not get caught.
  • When I worked at Bowling Green and the NCAA did a random test, 4 football players got popped. Remember, as the point mentioned above, pre 2012 it was 100% random. We get a fax the night before (literally 4pm) that says here is the list of athletes that need to be at the facility at 6am. We'd call them that night at like 8pm and tell them. I help the NCAA administer them and the NCAA people would literally watch their penis as they urinated. In 3.5 years at BG the NCAA game twice. Around 15 football players were tested each time and nobody was popped the first time and ~4 the second time.
  • My guy that played for osu was a lineman that really told me about steroids and he said during the year a lot of guys used them as far as lineman. He would do test prop in high doses for short stints. Like 6 week stints and literally just hope they were not one of the guys tested.
    • You usually knew the time of year the NCAA may come in. It's not like that now. Meaning, we'd pretty much certain months were the most likely for them to come in.
  • My close friend who was a safety at OSU never took anything and was totally naive to it. He didn't think anyone took anything, ever. Once he got to the NFL he said he heard people talk about and realized many did in college, but he also felt like less did in the NFL. That may be totally wrong...probably is. Or maybe not. It makes sense a lot of guys trying to make it in college take some risks.
  • My uncle told me a lot of those dudes in MLB were taking drugs in the 90's (duh), but he was always very detached from it and is super, super anti doping. He told me as far as the teams he worked with there was not "team involvement" or coordinated plan. Most of the athletic trainers, docs, etc. were very anti doping so they'd have private "performance coaches" that were likely the ones doing it all.
  • When my uncle was working in the big 10 in the 80's he'd hear of guys using, but it wasn't as big of a deal back then. He'd mostly just hear it from guys trying to make it or on the fringe of playing.

This is going back many years now.

I have spoken about this a few times over the years in various threads.

IP and I went through our customer lists years ago and put together a
very extensive list of all the Professional athletes we had in our stable.

Many during that time were NFL and MLB players. We even had 5 that
were also named in the Balco indictments under our BD label!

During those times many were just using the urine bags with the built
in heating. A few that I had discussions with that were more worrisome
used tubes of pre-heated family urine because they thought DNA would
play a part in the testing LOL! The testing used by these orgs isn't anywhere
close to Federal based testing, where someone stands next to you while
you fill the bottle. So many different ways for guys to easily pass tests.
Then you have the stars that are covered for if they do fail a test. Same
as the IFBB and any other industry - you do not want to tarnish your
stars because it tarnishes your brand!

Much less in use now. Different generation. Not many even know where to
get them even though homebrewing sources are endless and everywhere!
The steroid era in Sports was not only good for business but also for the
fans that watched those sports during that time LOL!

AB

I think nfl, mlb, nhl drugs are probably pretty limited. The sport that is different and known for its drug use is cycling. There are very few at the top that are natural. These guys find ways around tests and they have for years. Lance took hundreds of drug tests and never acrually failed.

Theyre not using bodybuilding cycles by any means. Probably some test,hgh, and epo and whatever drugs might be in that class. I think recovery for them is more of an issue than in other sports. Like look at the tour de france. Those dudes are putting in over 100 miles a day of straight work for a month straight. Youve got to have some incredible condition.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131