over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

general heart questions

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After my MRI im and seeing that my heart is very large (no diagnosis I just noticed it is very large) im going to committ myself to taking care of my heart. I just bought a blood pressure monitor and i was 142/84, 86hr (which isnt good but for being 24, 265 and a fat 24%bf and doing 0 cardio in my life ill take it as im sure it could be much worse). Hopefully now that I am going to change my lifestyle those numbers will go down. So I have some questions hopefully someone can help me with.

1. Red meat. Is it really bad for the heart compared to white meat? I have seen the videos of cutler going to the grocery store and stocking up on 35lbs a week, do these guys really eat that much? How much is too much, and why is white meat better?

2. What would be an optimal cardio plan for a bodybuilder who is seriousley concerned about improving their heart function? Is HIIT good for this?

3. Sodium. How much is too much per day? Tuna and chicken has always been a staple of my diet, but I look at the can now and it has 200mg per serving of tuna, that seems like alot? How do some of you modify your diet and get your protein needs and limit sodium?

4. Anabolics. Obviousley they are bad for our heart yet in this sport we take them. My question is what anabolics are the least harmful on the heart? My cycles usually consist of alot of test and dbol and not too much else. I usually do not use an anti E because the I have heart estrogen and water retention create a good environment for anabolic growth (another debate all togeather I guess). But would adding an Anti-E to such a cycle actually benefit the heart while on cycle by reducing BP and bloat? How about compounds like tren, winny, would they be easier on the heart than something like test and deca?

Thanks to any bros who can help answer some of these questions. Im sure I have done some damage to my heart over the years, started juicing when i was 19 now 24, so hopefully now I can reverse or stop some of it by taking my heart seriousley and not just worry about adding mass.

clean up the diet. Red meat is fine, just use in moderation.
Get the body fat down a bit. Start doing a little cardio 3x's a week at least 30 minutes each. Fish oil and CoQ10 are great for the heart. If you choose to use AAS, don't get stupid and try to slam 4grams of test a week. Remember, low and slow.

Thanks for the reply bro. I havent done much research on COQ10 and hawthorne berry but im about to look into them.

After my MRI im and seeing that my heart is very large (no diagnosis I just noticed it is very large) im going to committ myself to taking care of my heart. I just bought a blood pressure monitor and i was 142/84, 86hr (which isnt good but for being 24, 265 and a fat 24%bf and doing 0 cardio in my life ill take it as im sure it could be much worse). Hopefully now that I am going to change my lifestyle those numbers will go down. So I have some questions hopefully someone can help me with.

1. Red meat. Is it really bad for the heart compared to white meat? I have seen the videos of cutler going to the grocery store and stocking up on 35lbs a week, do these guys really eat that much? How much is too much, and why is white meat better?

2. What would be an optimal cardio plan for a bodybuilder who is seriousley concerned about improving their heart function? Is HIIT good for this?

3. Sodium. How much is too much per day? Tuna and chicken has always been a staple of my diet, but I look at the can now and it has 200mg per serving of tuna, that seems like alot? How do some of you modify your diet and get your protein needs and limit sodium?

4. Anabolics. Obviousley they are bad for our heart yet in this sport we take them. My question is what anabolics are the least harmful on the heart? My cycles usually consist of alot of test and dbol and not too much else. I usually do not use an anti E because the I have heart estrogen and water retention create a good environment for anabolic growth (another debate all togeather I guess). But would adding an Anti-E to such a cycle actually benefit the heart while on cycle by reducing BP and bloat? How about compounds like tren, winny, would they be easier on the heart than something like test and deca?

Thanks to any bros who can help answer some of these questions. Im sure I have done some damage to my heart over the years, started juicing when i was 19 now 24, so hopefully now I can reverse or stop some of it by taking my heart seriousley and not just worry about adding mass.

I agree with ThunderGods advice but I will also chime in. Please note that you do not have to guess, a CBC panel will give you your HDL, LDl , Triglycerides, etc. You can get a more in depth test on particle size if needed.

Please note that aas usage can have effects on lowering your HDL, and raising Hemotcrit among other things.

When you measure your heart rate, I would suggest to do it in the morning upon awaking before you even get out of bed. This should be your lowest resting reading, and numbers in the eighties is not great. Adding some regular cardio should be beneficial and I would say mandatory for superior heart health. I do about 5 days a week for 30 min to 45 min on the treadmill.
I would monitor my blood pressure both upon awakening and during the day.

You simply have to get your bodyfat down. The benefits are too numerous to mention. Please take your health seriously. The decisions and actions you take today will impact the rest of your life.

Your heart is large because it has no help pumping blood to all that fat. Worry is the worst thing to engage in. You sound worried. HRT anabolics are the BEST thing for your heart. Do some GH and test, enough to shoot your levels to high normal for an 18 year old
(if legal in your country and/or if your Doc will do it)
Pulse the GH throughout the day for HRT.

Eat lots of purple berries. (probably keep us both alive ;-) )
L Carnosine, acetyl L CARNITINE, Idebenaone, CoQ10,
3 tablespoons fish oil and an aspirin a day.

Look up yoga and ask about HEART yoga (Maybe Ansuara or sumsuch) Do that. Quit worrying about it, just do something. If you only have 15 minutes a day to excercise do windsprints up hills for that time. IMPROVISE! Park in the far lot at Mallwart. Make sex a workout if you get someone to play with. walk in nature.

Oh, yeah, you might try some resistance training after you get you wind up a bit.

ANGEL

QBKilla:

With all due respect to other posting members, if you in fact have water retention issues, HGH is likely to add to the water retention, further elevating blood pressures that can be ruinous on your heart. Please note that the previous poster only referred using dosages to get you to high normal, he was not talking about "cycle" dosages.

I have seen not testing on GH dosages at the levels bodybuilders generally take. Most testing results I've seen were at one fourth the dosages.

If you are at 24% body fat then you are obese. I think loosing the weight can make a profound difference in you heart health. I am talking from experience. I lost 46lbs and my blood work is phenomanal.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws