over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Get a load of this guys: Shadow Pro

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
T-Nation has got a IFBB Pro writing anonymously about gear. Some say its Kai but nobody knows. However I dont think it sounds like him. Ive seen others post that it mirrors a lot of what Branch Warren said in Generation Iron too. I generally think T-nation is garbage but this was kind of interesting.

The first article: T Nation | Sport, Not Beauty Pageant
"Shadow Pro" is a real pro bodybuilder who has competed recently in the Olympia. He's writing here anonymously because he wants to get a few things off his chest without risking his career.

His forum posts on gear:
TESTOSTERONE NATION | Q&A with Shadow Pro - Page 1

There's no magic formula that will fit everyone even from show to show you can't always rely on the same formula to do the trick, it all depends how your body is responding at any given time.. This is why investing in a coach is very important unless you are able to be objective on how you look (none of us really are, right?)
I would say the most important compounds to utilize when preparing for a show are....

Tren-A 75-200mg ED (depends on tolerance, years of training, history of usage etc.
Mast-P 400-800mg/week
Test-P 600-2000/week
Test-C or E can be kept in all the way until about 2-3 weeks out depending on the athletes genetic disposition for water retention
GH (4-36iu/day) (depends on sensitivity, level of training, tolerance and most of all budget... I believe most people are taking as much as they can afford)

Orals:
Winstrol 50-100mg/day
Halotestin 20-60mg/day
Anavar up to 100mg/day
Primo up to 100mg/day
Anti-Estrogens most popular choices)
Proviron 50-100mg/day
Nolvadex 20-60mg/day
Arimidex 1-4mg/day

FatBurners most popular choices)
T3 25-100mcg/day
Clen 0.2-2.0mcg/day

*Dosages are changing throughout the prep (16-20weeks)
**Not all of these are used @ the same time, it's depending on the point of the prep.
**These dosages are not recommended for beginners by any means. Unless training/diet have been on target for years and years these kind of dosages are just silly and dangerous to do without building them up accordingly over the years.

My best recommendation is to start with very low dosages and get the best benefit you can from these when your body is still sensitive. ONLY when you have hit a plateau you should slowly increase dosages. Taking high dosages isn't fun... So enjoy saving your money and getting great benefits from a low dose while you can.

I find it strange he's listing "oral Primo" ??? High dose orals make me feel like garbage. In fact, I'm only on 50mg/day of Anadrol and my appetite is shit, I'm not hungry like I should be and I get bouts of nausea at times.

It sounds like (from other later posts) he takes high dose pharma GH year round to hold size and stay lean. He says he does come off after competition and does a PCT (I always felt most pros never really came off). He likes Tren for bulking and cutting, says its the best compound. Likes dbol over adrol for less sides. Says he likes halo with his test/tren/mast pre-contest cutting because of the strength and hardness without water and it helps reduce appetite (which I can see bc Adrol has killed mine).

Last edited:
Im looking at the post and thinking that is nothing new information wise.

Ive run most of those up to a show myself for different periods of time.

Wondering what the big deal is about him posting that kind of info under a shadow handle when most everyone has seen that type of usage, I was thinking he was going to be posting up some real dirty secret shit I guess.

After a certain anonymous pro made an impact on the internet and got some followers few years ago, many guys are following this formula, most times with a hidden agenda.

I doubt these are real pros. The information is generic and mostly copy/paste rephrased stuff.

The goal is, as always, to sell some bogus supplement and/or increase traffic to their forum.

I could start a bodybuilding forum tomorrow, call myself "Alien Pro" and come up with better info than this... Heck, my mother could do it...

Im looking at the post and thinking that is nothing new information wise.

Ive run most of those up to a show myself for different periods of time.

Wondering what the big deal is about him posting that kind of info under a shadow handle when most everyone has seen that type of usage, I was thinking he was going to be posting up some real dirty secret shit I guess.

why do most guys think there is some secret mix? there isn't it's all about genetics period! you can train,eat, sleep and take all the same as a pro and never look close to one

After a certain anonymous pro made an impact on the internet and got some followers few years ago, many guys are following this formula, most times with a hidden agenda.

I doubt these are real pros. The information is generic and mostly copy/paste rephrased stuff.

The goal is, as always, to sell some bogus supplement and/or increase traffic to their forum.

I could start a bodybuilding forum tomorrow, call myself "Alien Pro" and come up with better info than this... Heck, my mother could do it...

He has made several posts where he says he's not pushing T-nation products. He happens to use a few (like FlameOut) but doesnt seem to be promoting it. Otherwise, ya, I agree with you, there is usually an agenda.

He also stated there is no secret. He said all the pros are doing the same things and doing it perfectly. Diet, drugs, etc. He said what separates people is genetics (which I believe) because all these guys are doing basically the same amounts of GH/slin/AAS, etc. and they have the drive to eat as told by coaches, etc. At this level they are all utilizing every known weapon out there and what divides the elite is raw genetic shape and how they respond to androgens and GH, etc. Some people just respond better, period.

Here is what he stated on his own GH use which is fairly high:
As for how much I use... Off season- anywhere between 6-12 (depending on budget) any less than that will help with bodyfat but not so much with muscle growth. Competition prep- I stay around 8iu, and if I cut the calories I might bump it up to about 12-16iu.

I'm not really putting this out there as a belief its 100% legit but I found it interesting and figured I'd share. It doesn't seem to be ghost written but who knows. It could be a lower tier guy who appeared at the Olympia.

Last edited:

Probably because there is no secret, and pro's look like they do due to their genetics and genetic response to steroids.

Ok, buddy... :rolleyes:

Well, lets not be silly. He's obviously being compensated to give his time to do Q/A on the forum and/or contribute to the article. Dont act like Im a gullible idiot. There is definitely a motive here. But the point is he is not incorporating their products in his posts often and he seems to be sharing legit info from the perspective of a real Olympia competitor. I find that interesting to some degree.

I am not saying this is not a business venture with the ultimate motive being to sell more products and hype T-nation (its already working). But it does seem to be a real competitor.

Probably because there is no secret, and pro's look like they do due to their genetics and genetic response to steroids.

Exactly.

Last edited:
I dont think its Branch. Shadow pro says he was broke at first Olympia and that his gh dosage depends on budget. Branch is self-made man and was well off outside of bodybuilding, budget isn't an option for him. Same with Cutler and Wolf. Maybe it is Kai he is known as the broke bodyduilder.

Shadow Pro On IGF-1/peptides, etc.

I am very ambivalent about the IGF and other peptides because I have tried it numerous times from underground peptide sites and seen very little if any improvements. The science is definitely there but you'd have to get your hands on the right stuff. The pharmaceutical price for real IGF is almost double the price if not more than real GH. The word in the bbing community is that BiG Ramy got so big so fast because he has unlimited access to IGF in his home country. Since the science is backing the benefits of the IGF-1 I do believe there is some truth in it... It's just a question of getting good product, same goes for HGH.

If Ramy is Mega dosing pure IGF, as rumor has it, his intestines will be bulging in no time. No other tissue has more IGF receptor density than the intestines. I'd worry about heart enlargement (LVH) with the synergistic, high dose and long-term use of AAS and GH/IGF-1 too. It's pretty much definitive now that GH (the resulting increase in IGF-1) and AAS directly contribute to LVH. AAS alone is less bad than with GH and the incorporation of GH seems to enhance the effect in several studies. If you deny that, you're denying a lot of data and several decent studies. LVH runs in my family and I still use both. Pretty stupid tbh.

Last edited:
He has made several posts where he says he's not pushing T-nation products. He happens to use a few (like FlameOut) but doesnt seem to be promoting it. Otherwise, ya, I agree with you, there is usually an agenda.

He also stated there is no secret. He said all the pros are doing the same things and doing it perfectly. Diet, drugs, etc. He said what separates people is genetics (which I believe) because all these guys are doing basically the same amounts of GH/slin/AAS, etc. and they have the drive to eat as told by coaches, etc. At this level they are all utilizing every known weapon out there and what divides the elite is raw genetic shape and how they respond to androgens and GH, etc. Some people just respond better, period.

Here is what he stated on his own GH use which is fairly high:

I'm not really putting this out there as a belief its 100% legit but I found it interesting and figured I'd share. It doesn't seem to be ghost written but who knows. It could be a lower tier guy who appeared at the Olympia.
Doesn't matter....while I find it interesting, he is doing NOTHING BUT promoting t nation products. About 5 or 6 of them..
He also denounced glycofuse and true nutrition specifically saying they aren't nearly the same as Plazma. Come the fuck on. If plazma was so great, they'd tell me....they'd tell all of us what it is hydrolyzed to! But they wont! They've ignored about 4 private messages inquiring to different people like that dipshit Chris Shugart. They also erased a post politely inquiring about it while not mentioning either competing product by name. Some LAME shit! Shadow Pro may or may not be a real pro that's been on the Olympia stage, but it's a big marketing ploy.
Again, I do enjoy what he has to say.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well, lets not be silly. He's obviously being compensated to give his time to do Q/A on the forum and/or contribute to the article. Dont act like Im a gullible idiot. There is definitely a motive here. But the point is he is not incorporating their products in his posts often and he seems to be sharing legit info from the perspective of a real Olympia competitor. I find that interesting to some degree.

I am not saying this is not a business venture with the ultimate motive being to sell more products and hype T-nation (its already working). But it does seem to be a real competitor.

Exactly.
Wtf are you reading? He mentions them all the time!

Wtf are you reading? He mentions them all the time!

I have seen more and more mentions as I've been reading through it, I agree. He is definitely promoting the products, albeit subtly working them in where applicable. I don't think anyone questioned he was being paid by T-nation/Biotest to do this. I still think its interesting to hear legit Q/A from an Olympian who's responding anonymously and seemingly genuinely in those responses. His responses on AAS and GH use all ring accurate and genuine.

Last edited:
I have seen more and more mentions as I've been reading through it, I agree. He is definitely promoting the products. I don't think anyone questioned he was being paid by T-nation/Biotest to do this. I still think its interesting to hear legit Q/A from an Olympian who's responding anonymously and seemingly genuinely in those responses. His responses on AAS and GH use all ring accurate.
Yet he said he spends his money on plazma. And takes 200g per workout. That's around 5.5 scoops. There are 20 in a bucket and it's $65. So much for being broke. Seems he spent more on Plazma than Pharm grade GH..

I've been reading it since it started... he's pimping practically their whole line.

Yet he said he spends his money on plazma. And takes 200g per workout. That's around 5.5 scoops. There are 20 in a bucket and it's $65. So much for being broke. Seems he spent more on Plazma than Pharm grade GH..

I'm trying to figure out who some Biotest sponsored guys are. I think Nutrex dropped Dugdale and Biotest picked him up but that was 2013, could still be him. Obviously has a relationship with Biotest and their products.

Amit Sapir was recently signed. http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_on..._biotest/ifbb_pro_amit_sapir_adds_micropaThey dont have many athletes signed. I dont know of anyone else. JM advises both these guys and JM also has done some work for T-nation. This "Shadow Pro" also clearly has clients and trains/advises people. I'm really feeling the Dugdale on this one! haha

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out who some Biotest sponsored guys are.

Why? The person writing these things is not an athlete, it's some guy behind a desk doing a publicity stunt to sell bogus supplements and increase traffic to their website.

Is that too hard to understand?

Why? The person writing these things is not an athlete, it's some guy behind a desk doing a publicity stunt to sell bogus supplements and increase traffic to their website.

Is that too hard to understand?

God, you're so wise. If only I could make my way through the world with such clarity of insight as you. Congratulations, Allex. You're the fucking man!

If you read the thread I think most minds will conclude:
1) It is a real pro responding.
2) He has some prior connection with Biotest and their products.
3) He is being paid for his time and effort in this marketing campaign, yes I agree its a Biotest marketing campaign.
4) It is not a ghost writer.

LOLOL here we go again boys (i think i aready started 2 popular threads related to something like this.......

Here come the two sides

1. educated, science, need proof, are realistic, willing to work hard, etc.....

2. i want that magic pill! who has the secrets. I dont look like Ronnie Coleman yet, but its only because i dont know his secrets :rolleyes:

Ok, now you agree it's a marketing thing, huh?

This info is put together by one of those steroid gurus, who read a few Duchaine articles and like to use big words to describe simple things.

This is the same exact thing as Undercover Pro, a publicity stunt put together to sell encapsulated talc powder in shiny bottles and increase value to a website.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131