advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting anesthesia for widsom teeth removal soon.

tren or other hormones wont cause a problem.

the problem I had getting them done was the anesthesia didn't work! they couldn't keep me asleep, I kept waking up. hope i never need real surgery! lol

tren or other hormones wont cause a problem.

the problem I had getting them done was the anesthesia didn't work! they couldn't keep me asleep, I kept waking up. hope i never need real surgery! lol

Most oral surgeries such as extracting wisdom teeth are conscious sedation so you're awake the entire time, but just don't remember it. True surgeries where you are knocked completely unconscious use more powerful sedatives to keep you under so I wouldn't worry about waking up. However, there have been rare cases where people are awake during parts of the surgery, but bc they're paralyzed they can't tell the surgeons! :eek: That has to be the absolute worst feeling ever.

LK3, if you're a big dude then maybe they didn't dose you appropriately which is why you kept coming to. Benzo's are very weight dependent.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...LgCMBU&usg=AFQjCNFyMsIt4xPtkCsGJKLb8T27ctb4VQ

Most oral surgeries such as extracting wisdom teeth are conscious sedation so you're awake the entire time, but just don't remember it. True surgeries where you are knocked completely unconscious use more powerful sedatives to keep you under so I wouldn't worry about waking up. However, there have been rare cases where people are awake during parts of the surgery, but bc they're paralyzed they can't tell the surgeons! :eek: That has to be the absolute worst feeling ever.

LK3, if you're a big dude then maybe they didn't dose you appropriately which is why you kept coming to. Benzo's are very weight dependent.

Well I didn't feel a thing during my heart surgery last week. For wisdom teeth, I was awake but didn't feel it remember anything. Wasn't on tren but not sure if it matters.

You'll be fine...

Shit - I have 16 screws in my face from surgery - but you would never know
it unless you've seen my x-rays ... kind of like the Terminator.

I can literally say I'm a little screwed up! :D

Hopefully they give you versed even if you feel it you wont remember it.

Hopefully they give you versed even if you feel it you wont remember it.

Most likely that's what he'll get. Versed is the most commonly used Benzo for conscious sedation bc of its near immediate onset and power. Mg for mg its stronger than Ativan and Valium and it kicks in much quicker. I give 1mg of Versed where as I'd give 2-3mg of Ativan or 5-10mg of Valium.

well on top of being a bit bigger then the normal person I am a bit of a drug mutant, things just don't work like they are supposed to... lol!

I have had 2 oral surgeries and was put out both time, both times I kept waking up, one was as a little kid and even then they couldn't keep me out.

each time they said they could not administer any more drugs as they had given the highest doses for my weight.

I also had staples in my head one time when I could FEEL them going in. the doc didn't believe me that I could still feel with all the novacane they gave me. lol that sucked!

I find it kinda funny, but in all honesty for real serious stuff it is also a little scary.

Exactly, we call it "milk of amnesia" at work.

Last time I went under I think I told them all my secrets. Like I'm in gear etc lol. The doctor seemed embarrassed for me or awkward at our next meeting.
the anesthesia staff was unprofessional, telling me stories about things people have done while under. So I think I went under trying not to tell my secrets and it ended up causing me to do do. I also probably told them I'm on lexapro even thou I didn't want it on the record.

You think there'll be any interactions

i'm currently on tren

My hernia surgeon knew all AAS I was on so he gave me a unique cocktail of drugs. I remember just before passing out hearing the anesthesiologist saying, "Interesting mix of drugs."

I'm going in tomorrow morning to get all four yanked out! They have me taking a Diazepam right now before bed, then when I go in they will feed me something else until I am sleeping. I told them don't even think about coming near me until you hear me snoring, lol. I sure hope I'm out, or at least don't remember anything after if I do wake.

Won't be able to eat much for the next few days so I just ordered pizza, had a blueberry muffin and a nice big bowl of Kapn Krunch lol.

I'm going in tomorrow morning to get all four yanked out! They have me taking a Diazepam right now before bed, then when I go in they will feed me something else until I am sleeping. I told them don't even think about coming near me until you hear me snoring, lol. I sure hope I'm out, or at least don't remember anything after if I do wake.

Won't be able to eat much for the next few days so I just ordered pizza, had a blueberry muffin and a nice big bowl of Kapn Krunch lol.

Don't worry, you wont feel a thing. And smart move getting all four out at once. Get it over with.

had mine out when I was seventeen...I don't know what they gave me but it was great.

before they started I noticed a mallet and chisel looking thing,like a dull ice pick.didnt think anything of it...apparently they used it to break two of my wisdom teeth into pieces before extracting them.

I didn't feel a fucking thing.

Dentistry visits in the US of A are pretty awkward.

Here they just numb the fuck out of your mouth, but you're 100% awake and conscious during the whole procedure.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws