over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting bigger veins in arms?

bruiser

Banned
I know this is a stupid question but other than getting leaner, how do you get your veins to get massive lol.

My left bicep vein is barely there despite having big arms. I want that arm to show huge all the time....

Again, I realize this is a ridiculous question...

Certain AAS increase vascularity. Tren and EQ are two that have really pronounced effects. Some say NPP/Deca also give them good vascularity as well.

Certain drugs but it does depend on how much fat you hold in your arms. Post a pic of them so we get a better idea

Training wise you can try pumping the living shit out of your arms followed immediately by 1-2 mins of extreme painfull stretching. Stretching right after metabolite accumulation can improve capillarization of muscle tissue.

You can also try some occlusion techniques, inhibiting venous blood return from the muscle tissue while not inhibiting arterial blood flow (basically means trapping blood in the tissue). You can do this by basically wrapping a light knee wrap on both your upper arms (upper biceps area, right below the deltoid) with about 90% "tightness" and doing some isolation exercises. You can google Layne Norton's stuff on this matter for more info.

I've been using both methods with sucess :)

Drug wise, any compound that increases red cell count, increases blood pressure (not healthy), or has an impact on bodyfat will help with vascularity.

Eating clean and being lean also helps :). This is the only 100% proven method. Along with genetics.

Last edited:
Mainly going to be genetic but I find tren and oral aas like dbol anavar or anadrol really bring them out when lean

hgh made a huge difference in this area with me. my muscles really took on a much more mature look after gh

I'm wondering if I should get an NO supplement. One that doesn't make me feel cracked out. Any suggestions? Also, I'm gonna do some occlusion training on bicep days.

As far as eq and tren, explain the reasons they produce vascularity. Blood pressure issues?

hgh made a huge difference in this area with me. my muscles really took on a much more mature look after gh

Thats very interesting.... How long were you taking gh and at what iu? I'm assuming prolonged six month plus cycles.

I'm wondering if I should get an NO supplement. One that doesn't make me feel cracked out. Any suggestions? Also, I'm gonna do some occlusion training on bicep days.

As far as eq and tren, explain the reasons they produce vascularity. Blood pressure issues?

Yes blood pressure increase with increased RBC's (Red Blood Cells), esp EQ

If you're super lean and on a decent amount of gear you'll have plenty of vascularity!

EQ is the best for me personally. Having used most compounds over the years i'd have to say EQ thickens my veins out more than anything else seems to.

It thickens the blood too - I tend to donate more often when using EQ - Maybe it's the increased red blood cells thickening out those veins. Just a theory but probably not too wide of the mark. I don't think it's a coincidence that EQ is known for both vascularity and increasing rbc more than just about anything else.

Thats very interesting.... How long were you taking gh and at what iu? I'm assuming prolonged six month plus cycles.

i really started noticing a difference in approx 6 months at 10 iu ed

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311