over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting E2 in check?

lucky1

Registered
I crashed my E2 and will find out for sure by next week when my results come back. Im sore as hell, headaches, lethargic, no energy etc... I am 4 weeks off my pct. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get my levels back to where they need to be?

Check with Emeric but I believe HUMANOFORT will help.

You just have to wait, itll come back. Sucks I know....Be more careful next time with your AI, a little goes a long way and its always better to start with a lose dose and have slightly elevated E2 than it is to take too much and crash it....How much of what were you taking? .....I use a replacement dose year round so for me I could just bump up my cyp dose a bit to speed things up, or shoot a little extra prop to get the E2 going, but since you mentioned pct Im guessing this wont be an option for you.

You just have to wait, itll come back. Sucks I know....Be more careful next time with your AI, a little goes a long way and its always better to start with a lose dose and have slightly elevated E2 than it is to take too much and crash it....How much of what were you taking? .....I use a replacement dose year round so for me I could just bump up my cyp dose a bit to speed things up, or shoot a little extra prop to get the E2 going, but since you mentioned pct Im guessing this wont be an option for you.

Its been over a month now and still bad sides. I was thinking about slamming a dose of Hcg just to spike it and see if it levels out...Im running out of options. :banghead:

Dumb question here. What is E2?

E2 is estradiol.

E1 is estrone and e3 is estriol.

So if im taking 1500 mgs of test a week and a gram of deca along with half an mg of arimidex a day how will I know if my E2 levels crash?

I crashed my E2 and will find out for sure by next week when my results come back. Im sore as hell, headaches, lethargic, no energy etc... I am 4 weeks off my pct. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get my levels back to where they need to be?

Time is probably your best bet. What AI were you taking, at what dose and how long ago did you drop it?

Crashed E2 sucks. I'm just now getting mine back up from taking too much adex. I'm on cycle and TRT so its pretty easy to get mine to bounce back.

Hopefully you got to T level, FSH and Lh tested. that will give you the best indicator of where you sit and what can be done.

So if im taking 1500 mgs of test a week and a gram of deca along with half an mg of arimidex a day how will I know if my E2 levels crash?

Joint pain and lethargy are your first indicator. Tt can come on slow so it can be hard to mistake.

at 1.5g of test a week you should run regular bloods to know what your body is doing and what needs to be modified with your dosing.

why you running so much test?

Time is probably your best bet. What AI were you taking, at what dose and how long ago did you drop it?

Crashed E2 sucks. I'm just now getting mine back up from taking too much adex. I'm on cycle and TRT so its pretty easy to get mine to bounce back.

Hopefully you got to T level, FSH and Lh tested. that will give you the best indicator of where you sit and what can be done.

Its the worst, ive, never had it this bad and I was only taking .5 arimidex eod. How long did it take for yours to come back?

Its the worst, ive, never had it this bad and I was only taking .5 arimidex eod. How long did it take for yours to come back?

The joint pain really sucks, especially when you are hitting the gym hard and think you just pushed too hard. I'm cranky as fuck too, so my GF and her daughter don't like it either!

Its taken about 1.5wks at a dropped dose to feel it come back. I'm on 600mg/wk test so it starts recovering immediately. Today, I really feel great, kinda like getting over the flu almost.

Your E2 will come back when your test comes back. UNless you have ovaries that produce Estrogen.

What you are feeling is just a general sucky feeling of PCT I think. By taking HCG you are going to post pone the recovery at this point. The only way a male body makes E2 is from testosterone. So Sit back relax and let your body re homeostasize. (made that word up). But you know what I mean.

I know easier said than done.

Your E2 will come back when your test comes back. UNless you have ovaries that produce Estrogen.

What you are feeling is just a general sucky feeling of PCT I think. By taking HCG you are going to post pone the recovery at this point. The only way a male body makes E2 is from testosterone. So Sit back relax and let your body re homeostasize. (made that word up). But you know what I mean.

Great post, I bet when your blood come back and your E2 is low, your T will be low too.

Joint pain and lethargy are your first indicator. Tt can come on slow so it can be hard to mistake.

at 1.5g of test a week you should run regular bloods to know what your body is doing and what needs to be modified with your dosing.

why you running so much test?

Because im taking a vial a day of Rips. High dose GH works the best supposedly with high dose testosterone. Im taking 1500 mgs test, a gram of deca a week and a vial of Riptropin a day. Around half an Mg of arimidex every other day. Right now my nipples are still sore so I have a feeling its not enough.

Because im taking a vial a day of Rips. High dose GH works the best supposedly with high dose testosterone. Im taking 1500 mgs test, a gram of deca a week and a vial of Riptropin a day. Around half an Mg of arimidex every other day. Right now my nipples are still sore so I have a feeling its not enough.

Nipple soreness is not a good gauge of E2 levels. I had nipple soreness as well on 0.5 mg Adex Three times a week on 500 mg test and I was like WTF. It was pharmgrade Adex as well. So I got blood check and my estrogen was slam in the mid normal range. I think once you get gyno tissue, any hormonal imbalance will flare it up.. don't just keep increasing without actual numbers and crush your lipids

How many iu is a vial of rips? Also how often do you shoot the The test and what ester? I am experimenting with ED and EOD dosing of Test C.
The last few times I tried to run an AI it killed my sex drive. I am yet to experiment with a short ester recently. Mast worked well but I took to much as well.
Is the point of choosing high dose test with GH the estrogen? If do then dropping E2 that much might negate that.

Good call, I will keep waiting it out. Im Afraid to see what my E2 & Test results come back with, my 1 year old son may have more test in him at this point. lol

I think its very hard to crash your estrogen on high test. Most the time people crash is when not on anything or much lower doses. ... you are on low dose of AI for 1500 test. But I would get checked if you can because the GH or deca could be causing the itching as well.

I think its very hard to crash your estrogen on high test. Most the time people crash is when not on anything or much lower doses. ... you are on low dose of AI for 1500 test. But I would get checked if you can because the GH or deca could be causing the itching as well.

The deca could very well be the cause of your nipple soreness. Are you on caber or something else to counteract prolactin?

Only way to know is get blood work done, especially with that much gear. everyone is different and needs different dosing.

It's a bit surprising that a guy running 2.5g of gear with 10iu's of rips would jump on this thread asking if his estrogen may be crashed. to me this sounds like someone didn't do enough research before jumping on all that gear and is now trying to combat sides.

If I was ever running that much gear I'd be getting blood work done on a weekly basis.

Why such low dose arimidex? U guys do know that a FULL 1mg of arimidex will only kill about 50% of the estrogen floating around and on 1.5g+ of gear a week you're only using half that dose of arimidex? I would be doing 1mg of arimidex every other day at least with those numbers and get bloodwork done 3 weeks later to gauge the effectiveness. Bloods are $50, not too much to check on ur health.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner