YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting onto TRT-- lowering testosterone for blood test... how?

SacToSD

Registered
Alright guys, so I've got a master plan for TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) eligibility, here. I have to have low testosterone levels for TRT (which I think I already do), but I want to make sure they're low enough so that I'm able to get onto TRT w/ no questions asked. I'm getting a do it yourself blood test from my TRT doc to see if I'm eligible for therapy on Tuesday of this week (today is Saturday). What I need to do is drive my damned test levels way low to get ready for this test... and my question to you guys is, how do I do that? I'm been trying to self-medicate with some max muscle pills (cellular labs tt40 extreme, a norandrostene derivative), and plan on dropping this junk on sunday night so that way my test levels go down in time for the test. But, I also thought that by supplementing my test levels w/ these pills it might shut down my own -- endogenous -- testosterone production somewhat, that way when I come off of the pills, my test level is lower than what it might have been normally. Am I just pissing in the wind, here? How can I kill my test levels in 3 days so that I'm eligible for TRT? I hate having to jump through these hoops so that I can get the treatment I need, but it needs to be done. The lab/docs I'm working with are at Spectrum HRT (based in Florida, and I'm in California). Thanks for reading bros

PS maybe I could just pin my girlfriend, or my cat? I'm sure their test levels are super low. Would they know the difference?

Last edited:
Lol! YOU read what I had written, that's what matters. ;)

I read what Phidas wrote and he was spot on all points
Basically
under eat
over train
under sleep for a few days
and drink alcohol the night before the test
I don't know if excessive sex causes low test but it sure will be fun and help the overtraining syndrome:D

Also get the blood drawn at 3-4 PM test is highest in the AM and most docs over looked that on my blood tests...the time drawn..usually was 4:45 PM;)

Basically
under eat
over train
I don't know if excessive sex causes low test but it sure will be fun and help the overtraining syndrome:D

Also get the blood drawn at 3-4 PM test is highest in the AM and most docs over looked that on my blood tests...the time drawn..usually was 4:45 PM;)

The excessive sex thing is a fact... now I just have to make my girlfriend believe it lol

hey bro i use to work at an HRT clinic. pm me and i will point you in the right direction where they will take good care

hrt

anyone ever here of taking a birth control pill before blood work is done lower test increase estrogen . i dont know the answer .just asking.

anyone ever here of taking a birth control pill before blood work is done lower test increase estrogen . i dont know the answer .just asking.

This is a good question... I'm going to do some research on this

Basically
under eat
over train

The above as stated has always worked for me to get numbers done. Accept the smarter doctors write AM DRAW on the labs slips now.

get blood work done post cycle,your test will be lower,thats how I did it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131