over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and Tiredness, Lethargy

norcali95

Banned
I have recently bumped my GH from about 3iu per day to 8iu. I have been dosing 5iu preworkout and 3iu before bed.. Any body got a better idea on how to avoid the lethargy?? I have also been a bit burned out and overtrained I believe as lately I just want to get out of the gym. And don't feel thrilled to be theyre as usual. I have recently gone off Tren A and switched back over to a Test based cycle also.

I have recently bumped my GH from about 3iu per day to 8iu. I have been dosing 5iu preworkout and 3iu before bed.. Any body got a better idea on how to avoid the lethargy?? I have also been a bit burned out and overtrained I believe as lately I just want to get out of the gym. And don't feel thrilled to be theyre as usual. I have recently gone off Tren A and switched back over to a Test based cycle also.

I think you might try taking maor gh at nite, opposed to during the day when you need everygy.

I experienced the same thing. During the winter I was on 10 iu's of rips, due to the lethargy I had to drop it to 5 iu's. That didn't help so I dropped it to 3 iu's and the symptoms finally went away.

I personally liked post workout, before bedtime ad early morning(when I wake up to piss) for just that reason

I would cut your dose down some and take your first dose AM and again PWO.
Some like taking it before bed but I never have due to the fact of your bodies own natural release during REM sleep.

Cut back on dose, 6iu is enough and cost effective...
Take all six at bedtime, that is the natural time when the body is at rest, key word ( GROWTH )!!!!
IF U WANT PRE-WORKOUT, PIN SOME SLIN @ 6-10iu.... make sure to do ur research and pre- load on complex carbs... it will keep u out of a coma!

Cut back on dose, 6iu is enough and cost effective...
Take all six at bedtime, that is the natural time when the body is at rest, key word ( GROWTH )!!!!
IF U WANT PRE-WORKOUT, PIN SOME SLIN @ 6-10iu.... make sure to do ur research and pre- load on complex carbs... it will keep u out of a coma!

Are you advising pinning hgh pre-bed to maximize growth? HGH is best (for growth) post-workout in higher doses.

I would cut your dose down some and take your first dose AM and again PWO.
Some like taking it before bed but I never have due to the fact of your bodies own natural release during REM sleep.

On a member here's advice, I take mine all pre-bed. Deep restful sleep and no lethargy. Seems to burn fat as well as AM. Unsure about how it compares to PWO as far as growth goes. I'm in my mid forties though, so I don't worry about my bodies natural pulse.

I also am in my late 40's Gunfighter. And I feel my natural pulse is down to a dribble. I tried 1iu pre workout this morn and already feel worlds better..Could be I my head but I don't care. Im gonna stick with that then hit a 5-6iu pre bed dose and try to up it from theyre

Peewee or pieguy: lethargy just means that u are tired, sluggish, lazy!!!!
Unless you and your Dr have discussed otherwise.
So yes pre- bedtime as I stated the first time..

Left out some specific info: when I compete and take gh in the am and in the pm. Its 4-6iu each time, that being said you become very lethargic. So I always resorted to uppers, clen, T3, adderall. But mainly clen. I was taking 4X 20mcg at brkfst and 4/6X 20mcg at lunch so I would have the stamina to train like a freak.....
Take a baby asprin with the clen and it will even out the shakes and jitters!!!
Be careful no matrer what ur choices are, speak to ur GP so he/she is aware of qhat u have going on.

I have used stims like Modafinal etc when hit with lethargy before but it just didn't seem to do the job for me. I seem to like this 1 iu preworkout and 6 iu pre bed..I am feeling way better not just a sluggish wreck

Left out some specific info: when I compete and take gh in the am and in the pm. Its 4-6iu each time, that being said you become very lethargic. So I always resorted to uppers, clen, T3, adderall. But mainly clen. I was taking 4X 20mcg at brkfst and 4/6X 20mcg at lunch so I would have the stamina to train like a freak.....
Take a baby asprin with the clen and it will even out the shakes and jitters!!!
Be careful no matrer what ur choices are, speak to ur GP so he/she is aware of qhat u have going on.

Why does the baby aspirin work? Some people day Clem doesn't give them energy but it does for me.

Check out datbtrue's thread in the peptide forum. Your feeling this way because of elevations of gh. Either split the dosage of 2iu multiple times a day or pulse it. That's how you should be using anyway for optimal results.

No AM GH for me. knocks the shit out of me all day. Everyone is a bit different for me it's PM, and a good nights sleep.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131