over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH FOR OVERALL MASS OR FAT BURNING

cockdiesel

Registered
i told my trainer i will be using gh for the next show he said no id rather have you use it during ur bulking phases , Now is gh more for fat burning or can you build size?

Depends on the person but more often I think its best for cutting. But used with slin and AS it works well in a bulking cycle-in part because it can prevent rise in BF% from the slin.

Dont u hate when u post a question and i answer it lol. Well. . . .

First of all from what i understand GH will accelerate muscle maturity which is what we both need haha. It will need to be used in high doses since our bodies(20-21yrs old) naturally produce nearly 3-4iu ed as it is, Big A suggested 6iu to me in a PM if i chose to go that way. Him being an IFBB pro, i figure id prolly wanna listen haha. You also need to use it for no less than 6 months to recieve desired results. It would probably help hold size very well between cycles as well. It decreases insulin sensativity, so the incorporation of slin is also a good idea, but you have no experience with that so i wouldnt. I dont know WHY youd care about bodyfat when you cant add any in the off season on 6k calories anyway. GHs helps build size by it stimulating your body to raise IGF-1 levels which is responsible for muscle growth and also responsible for hyperplasia (more muscle cells). Any1 else feel it necessary to add more?

HERES MY ANSWER - BOTH .

|--[\\\]>---------- My gains have slowed so much since i stopped using GH. i never grew so much, and so lean, while on GH....i did a nice moderate AAS stack, GH, T3 and some slin and it was awsome, ate like shit and still grew big and lean. cycles with and w/out GH are night and day IMO.

Thing i want to know is how are you young guys affording HGH along with all your other stuff.

Stuff is expensive as hell

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>---------- My gains have slowed so much since i stopped using GH. i never grew so much, and so lean, while on GH....i did a nice moderate AAS stack, GH, T3 and some slin and it was awsome, ate like shit and still grew big and lean. cycles with and w/out GH are night and day IMO.

How many IU of Gh did you find effective? You have a particular brand of Gh that your fond of?

Only times I've used it is to drop BF and during a bridge period between cycles when I was not using any AAS. Works well at keeping BF gain under control, but is not a panacea by any stretch (if you eat too much crap you can still get fat, at least at my doses, which were never greater than 6IU ED)

DrG

THIS IS A THREAD WITH A LOT OF GREAT RESPONSES!

:cool:

Here is my question which I think ties into this same post. With the price of IGF1-R and HGH about the same which would most of you choose? I haven't used either but plan to try 1 of the 2 in the near future.

yo

conan, affording gh isnt a prob , i run a construction crew and im a stripper also. if you ever been to any nj shows i throw it in my posing routines haha.been doing it since i was 18 , great cash esp for gear

Orgasmo said:
Here is my question which I think ties into this same post. With the price of IGF1-R and HGH about the same which would most of you choose? I haven't used either but plan to try 1 of the 2 in the near future.

I'll use BigA's old formula which I agree with 100%:

Use AS first.
If you can afford it also use gh.
If you can afford IGF1 also use it.

In that order.

cockdiesel said:
conan, affording gh isnt a prob , i run a construction crew and im a stripper also. if you ever been to any nj shows i throw it in my posing routines haha.been doing it since i was 18 , great cash esp for gear

Im gonna bring a pic of u to the gym and show all the fat girls n tell them where u strip lol

I would have to say GH is good to add to any cycle. It really depends on your level on use and what your goals are specifically. It really helps with fat loss but at the same time if your caloric environment is high...with high androgens....then you can add a little bit more quality. Just like anything else though....if we all could get a body out of a bottle....we would all look like ronnie, chris, flex, or shawn. It about having a good foundation of nutrition, training, and taking the right supplements with the right environment. I think most people just dont train hard or smart enough. Also you have alot of people who only train when their using the "special" supps. Thats the pussy way out....you gotta train all year round in different cycles based on what your specific goals are. The major thing about being natural is that you definitely have to eat cleaner because your protein synthesis turnover is not nearly as great as when your on the "special" stuff!! sorry for the long rant.....Mental1 :)

mental1 said:
I think most people just dont train hard or smart enough. Also you have alot of people who only train when their using the "special" supps. Thats the pussy way out....you gotta train all year round in different cycles based on what your specific goals are.
Sounds like you've been reading my sig ;) :cool:

A50# said:
How many IU of Gh did you find effective? You have a particular brand of Gh that your fond of?

|-[\\\]>--------- 6ius' a day only on training days. dont' know why, i was always taught to do it this way. i like to use the Serestim hologram domestics.

I could only take 2.5 months of Jintropin because a financial emergency stepped in the way. But for that short time I went from a long-time sticking point of 235 up to 247. Which for me, after 20 years of off-and-on cycles, was very good. I did glute injections, where I wanted to get rid of fat the most, and it burned off more fat in that area while I ate everything in sight. I used 3IU's per day and I'm 39. I like it for bulking, but hoping to use if for contest prep next year, also.

It sounds like GH is the missing link in my diet. Would it show up in a blood test by my enocrinologist?

My first guess is yes. He checks my test levels,liver values and such but I'm not usre about GH levels. He said they were normal but heck I'm 38 years old and am having a time getting bigger while staying lean. I could also use the joint rebuilding affect.

Anyone know if I may be able to take GH without my enocrinologist knowing?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131