over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat loss - Double down on GH or add clen/t3

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
on 4iu and going well, just curious if adding another 4iu in the morning before fasted cardio would speed up fast loss more than adding in clen/t3 would?

i would be doing this for 8-10 weeks than back down to 4iu.

i have ran clen/t3 before with good results, just never with GH.

Personally I'd add in the clen and T3 , AND take 2iu HGH before fasted cardio then take second shot of HGH before bed with a good GDA.

But if it's one or the other , I think the Clen and T3 would illicit more fat loss than just adding HGH with fasted cardio

I personally would choose the clean/t3 and i have changed my mind on GH before cardio as that could be a recipe for Hart enlargedment, with that in mind I would take my t3 on empty stomach and the clen after cardio

I know you didn’t ask, but very low dose dnp - like 100mg eod or even 50mg eod would be of considerable benefit in your fat loss pursuits

on 4iu and going well, just curious if adding another 4iu in the morning before fasted cardio would speed up fast loss more than adding in clen/t3 would?

i would be doing this for 8-10 weeks than back down to 4iu.

i have ran clen/t3 before with good results, just never with GH.
Why do you need faster weight loss? What is your current rate of fat loss? Are you not in a proper calorie deficit? You do realize that the slower you lose that fat the more muscle your are going to be able to keep enabling you to get much leaner. If you start burning to much to fast you are going to probably do nothing but end up binge eating.

The choice between the two options? A true bodybuilder would always choose more GH as you will hold on to more lean muscle tissue with it, unless the dosage is causing you blood sugar problems.

I personally would choose the clean/t3 and i have changed my mind on GH before cardio as that could be a recipe for Hart enlargedment, with that in mind I would take my t3 on empty stomach and the clen after cardio
thats how i always ran it in the past.

Why do you need faster weight loss? What is your current rate of fat loss? Are you not in a proper calorie deficit? You do realize that the slower you lose that fat the more muscle your are going to be able to keep enabling you to get much leaner. If you start burning to much to fast you are going to probably do nothing but end up binge eating.

The choice between the two options? A true bodybuilder would always choose more GH as you will hold on to more lean muscle tissue with it, unless the dosage is causing you blood sugar problems.
been dieting and losing 1-1.5 weekly for last 8 weeks slowing down, don't want to add more cardio as i have a bad hip, and food wise i feel good at the calories i am on. just a few more lbs im looking for 4-6 lbs over next 8 weeks.

so when they say run as much gh as you can afford when you are a pro, is that purely for size with slin?

been dieting and losing 1-1.5 weekly for last 8 weeks slowing down, don't want to add more cardio as i have a bad hip, and food wise i feel good at the calories i am on. just a few more lbs im looking for 4-6 lbs over next 8 weeks.

so when they say run as much gh as you can afford when you are a pro, is that purely for size with slin?
It's multi faceted, more size, more fat burning, able to eat more calories and stay leaner than you would have without it, faster recovery, so yes take as much as you can afford and HANDLE.

I’d save T3 for times when you’re super dug out, and that last 6-7 pounds won’t come come off and your at the point of ballerina calories and the scale
Won’t move.

You said your feeling “good” where your calories are at, so I’m pretty sure your not dieting as hard as you could be.

Nobody feels “good” with their calories when your approaching skellator body fat

And a pound a week is a great fat loss speed if their is no timeline

yes not a competitor so no time limit, i don't want to add more cardio only doing 30 mins 4 times a week thats what my hip allows while managing recovery. so options are add more gh, clen t3 or lower calories a bit more i guess.

You said your feeling “good” where your calories are at, so I’m pretty sure your not dieting as hard as you could be.

Nobody feels “good” with their calories when your approaching skellator body
This

Why not add some clen. Then another few iu of gh. Then t3 if needed

Doesn’t have to be one or the other

What's your total calories? Could maybe drop fats down up protein... manipulate it so total calories drop but your eating more volume for satiety. Move a little towards psmf

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131