over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 for fat loss

With anabolics, protein and training there are a fair number of people here, in a recent thread, who experience little to no muscle catabolism at 75mcg. I've gained muscle without issue at that dose in a very mild surplus and noticed zero impediment. Some here are of the opinion you stated but that is not ubiquitous or comprehensive, maybe not even a majority. There's a decently recent thread, I'd give it a search. I posted in it so might help narrow it down.

My thought is that it will be more individual and come down to how you respond to T3, severity of deficit, dosages and current level of bf available.
Oops

T3 is the biggest muscle eater without required anabolics.
This shit destroys muscle like no other compound.

OP you can out AAS and out eat T3 to preserve lean tissue. But if fat loss is the goal you're taking 1 step forward and 1 step back doing this. Take enough to keep you in the higher range of optimal and diet regularly. For most that is 25mcg-50mcg

I have extensive experience with (high dosage) T3 and no matter what you take alongside it, it WILL cause catabolism in supraphysiological dosages. I can say this with 100% certainty.

Other than that I agree with what @beastmode121 already told you.

I've run t3 pretty high in the past and man did it ever eat my muscle away during prep.

A little goes a LONG way. This time Im only at 37.5 and the fat is melting away just like it has in the past however I am maintaining a full look and energy levels are much better than they were at high doses.

Personally I would rather go lower carb, higher cardio with moderate t3 than to go high t3 higher carb/food.

I've run t3 pretty high in the past and man did it ever eat my muscle away during prep.

A little goes a LONG way. This time Im only at 37.5 and the fat is melting away just like it has in the past however I am maintaining a full look and energy levels are much better than they were at high doses.

Personally I would rather go lower carb, higher cardio with moderate t3 than to go high t3 higher carb/food.

This settles it for me tbh

I’ve used the search function to look high and low through this site regarding t3 dosages, and have come across your posts detailing your high dose usage

To see you now recommending lower doses now after this higher dose experience… I find this very compelling

I will remain at 37.5mcg, and let the diet and dnp do the work - with cardio sprinkled in here and there

For what it's worth I run 50mcg and it makes a real solid sustainable difference. 25 from my bloods is moderately more than a replacement dose. I tolerate 75mcg fine, as I said, but I'd rather use diet/cardio and that matches fine for me and my goals at 50mcg.

Right now I'm recomping easily at 50mcg (realize I've been bigger/stronger for long periods in the past) with 400mg of tren E and winny in the mix.

Not telling you what to do but more info as I opined before. As per above, a little goes a long way.

For what it's worth I run 50mcg and it makes a real solid sustainable difference. 25 from my bloods is moderately more than a replacement dose. I tolerate 75mcg fine, as I said, but I'd rather use diet/cardio and that matches fine for me and my goals at 50mcg.

Right now I'm recomping easily at 50mcg (realize I've been bigger/stronger for long periods in the past) with 400mg of tren E and winny in the mix.

Not telling you what to do but more info as I opined before. As per above, a little goes a long way.

How do you feel on 50mcg? I ran 50mcg for a short while but I had to quit it. Made me so damn lethargic and wasn’t happy taking stims to combat it. 37.5mcg is where I feel “normal”.

How do you feel on 50mcg? I ran 50mcg for a short while but I had to quit it. Made me so damn lethargic and wasn’t happy taking stims to combat it. 37.5mcg is where I feel “normal”.
I feel nothing really. Don't even notice it beyond weight gradually drifting down at same Cals. Even at 75mcg it's the same. This is pharma Tiromel many times as well as research Chem I'm currently using. No idea how others feel on it. I will say dropping to zero in a day (because I screwed up) from 50/75...I feel that for sure! Normally I'll taper off over a short period and don't notice it either.

Do you use 50mcg year round?

Not at all. Haven't used it in 2yrs, maybe more. Just added it in maybe 3ish weeks ago.

Are you tracking your heart rate? I remember the one thing I noticed other than the heat and lethargy at 50mcg was a rather substantial increase in heart rate.

Are you tracking your heart rate? I remember the one thing I noticed other than the heat and lethargy at 50mcg was a rather substantial increase in heart rate.

I do but I've been sick on/off recently. Doesn't seem to move my HR. May have even gone down but if it's up by no more than a couple pts at most.

going to back off the dnp as well.

had been running 500mg and then 750mg for a few days

the fat loss has been intense, but so has the heat, lethargy and carb cravings... eaten way too much bs lately

going to use 250mg on tues/fri only now and see how that does me

going to back off the dnp as well.

had been running 500mg and then 750mg for a few days

the fat loss has been intense, but so has the heat, lethargy and carb cravings... eaten way too much bs lately

going to use 250mg on tues/fri only now and see how that does me

also i am constantly out of breath - which is giving me anxiety... go into oxygen debt VERY easily

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131