over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 for fat loss

Well,

Krispie Kreme comes out with a new special set of donuts on the 18th of this month..

So I’m going to see how I look at that point

Gonna see if I can hold off on the donuts until then

Was thinking of dropping to 215-220 before filling back out

What would you suggest? I’m losing fat pretty steadily.. looking to have striated glutes - but not completely ‘dug out’ to the extent that I’m dropping loads of lean tissue
What is the end goal? You are plenty lean right now, if you wanting contest shredded then yes that's a different story. I would do a two week mini diet break without binging, eat at maintenance with plenty of carbohydrates then if you want to get leaner from there do another 14 day PSMF, I would have however NEVER added the t3 to this diet, if conversion was low due to lack of available t4 then maybe supplement with t4 but if done properly you probably wouldn't even need that. The dnp I would drop to 1 capsule EOD instead of everyday (long half life).

What is the end goal? You are plenty lean right now, if you wanting contest shredded then yes that's a different story. I would do a two week mini diet break without binging, eat at maintenance with plenty of carbohydrates then if you want to get leaner from there do another 14 day PSMF, I would have however NEVER added the t3 to this diet, if conversion was low due to lack of available t4 then maybe supplement with t4 but if done properly you probably wouldn't even need that. The dnp I would drop to 1 capsule EOD instead of everyday (long half life).

The goal is to get to like 6-7% body fat with love handles gone and slight striations in the glutes

Sounds like a solid plan that you’ve laid out. Thanks for that

I’ll most likely be implementing something along those lines in the very near future - like next week.

Just want to hold on to my current rate of fat loss a little while longer

I Really appreciate your input

What’s the reasoning behind the diet break?

And why no t3 added to this diet?

Trying to learn as much as I can

fleezy you look awesome man. I would keep doing what your doing
Or get a coach if u wanna take it to the next level

What’s the reasoning behind the diet break?

And why no t3 added to this diet?

Trying to learn as much as I can
Sustainability! Just like a PSMF is a very short run then maintenance for a few days then back, you have been dieting for a while on LOW calories, give yourself a break, get your Ghrelin somewhat normal then continue down the slope. Cheats will only turn more binge eating if you don't.

Why add t3 when diet is already very low calorie, you have GH and your using DNP the fucking superman of fat burners. T3 is just going to make you hungry as fuck and may eat at some LMT.

Sustainability! Just like a PSMF is a very short run then maintenance for a few days then back, you have been dieting for a while on LOW calories, give yourself a break, get your Ghrelin somewhat normal then continue down the slope. Cheats will only turn more binge eating if you don't.

Why add t3 when diet is already very low calorie, you have GH and your using DNP the fucking superman of fat burners. T3 is just going to make you hungry as fuck and may eat at some LMT.
I don't quite agree with you @b-boy on this point because if he is on a caloric deficit and he is taking gh and DNP then I am 99% sure that his t3 is below normal or in the lower range of normal and in this case adding 25m -37.5cg t3 will be beneficial and then I do not see the need to enter the PMSF diet because it will burn the rest of the fat without the need to drastically reduce kcal and eat only protein

T3 mostly helps combat lethargy from dieting/low cals for me, 50mcg in the morning puts some pep in my step. Maybe not strictly necessary but a nice “creature comfort”. Downside is it increases appetite so can wreck your diet if you’re not careful. I think moderate doses (<100mcg) are safer than clen, dnp, ephedrine, but that’s just a hunch.

I think you look great OP, a coach would be the best bet to help you reach your goals.

Started breaking up the t3 into 2 doses

25mcg am and pm

Also doing my gh shots once every four hours instead of once or twice a day. I have about 35 kits from tp in my fridge, so I’ll be able to run this for some time - about 20iu total per day

I sleep with an insulin syringe with 5iu at my bedside because I always wake up in the middle of the night to piss

Not concerned about insulin resistance due to the psmf diet with dnp tho

Using 800mg test and 500mg tren e with half a tab of letro m/w/f

And 80mcg of clen per day

Anadrol 50mg per day

dropped the t3 down to 37.5mcg per @luki7788 recommendation

Might drop it further as I get leaner

Felt the 50mcg was causing me excess lethargy over the dnp usage

dropped the t3 down to 37.5mcg per @luki7788 recommendation

Might drop it further as I get leaner

Felt the 50mcg was causing me excess lethargy over the dnp usage

50 does that to me as well. Wont go over 37.5 myself now

is there any way to prevent catabolism associated with higher levels (75-100mcg) of t3 usage?

From what I’ve gathered on this site, it’s almost as if t3 ignores protein intake, and anabolics/androgens in order to “B-line” it straight to metabolizing lean tissue?

This seems rather counterproductive from a bodybuilding standpoint, yet it’s widely used in precontest phases (I’ve seen Palumbo have his clients on 75-100mcg/day in the final stages)

If one were to use higher doses of gh, with some test/tren, and anadrol, and keep the training heavy with high protein intake, could one effectively mitigate catabolism from say… a 75mcg dose?

Are there any other aspects to consider?

Started breaking up the t3 into 2 doses

25mcg am and pm

Also doing my gh shots once every four hours instead of once or twice a day. I have about 35 kits from tp in my fridge, so I’ll be able to run this for some time - about 20iu total per day

I sleep with an insulin syringe with 5iu at my bedside because I always wake up in the middle of the night to piss

Not concerned about insulin resistance due to the psmf diet with dnp tho

Using 800mg test and 500mg tren e with half a tab of letro m/w/f

And 80mcg of clen per day

Anadrol 50mg per day
whats the reason for the 5iu of insulin at your bedside?
do you pin it as soon as you wake up during the night?

is there any way to prevent catabolism associated with higher levels (75-100mcg) of t3 usage?

From what I’ve gathered on this site, it’s almost as if t3 ignores protein intake, and anabolics/androgens in order to “B-line” it straight to metabolizing lean tissue?

This seems rather counterproductive from a bodybuilding standpoint, yet it’s widely used in precontest phases (I’ve seen Palumbo have his clients on 75-100mcg/day in the final stages)

If one were to use higher doses of gh, with some test/tren, and anadrol, and keep the training heavy with high protein intake, could one effectively mitigate catabolism from say… a 75mcg dose?

Are there any other aspects to consider?

With anabolics, protein and training there are a fair number of people here, in a recent thread, who experience little to no muscle catabolism at 75mcg. I've gained muscle without issue at that dose in a very mild surplus and noticed zero impediment. Some here are of the opinion you stated but that is not ubiquitous or comprehensive, maybe not even a majority. There's a decently recent thread, I'd give it a search. I posted in it so might help narrow it down.

My thought is that it will be more individual and come down to how you respond to T3, severity of deficit, dosages and current level of bf available.

There's a decently recent thread, I'd give it a search. I posted in it so might help narrow it down.

that would be helpful bro, would appreciate

Blood tests are the answer. 50mcg is definitely too high a dose, not to mention 150 .... unless you want to get rid of muscles - so t3 eats muscles, it doesn't work selectively and "pulls" kcal from everything from both fat and muscle tissue. Personally, I never leave over 37.5mcg. Take blood tests and keep t3 in the upper normal range but not above.

@luki7788 you said this in one post a while back

besides, you probably use very high proteins of the order of 500-600g a day, so there is no option to lose muscle on a large dose of t3

then said this to that NY pro competitor who was using 75mcg t3/day and wasnt worried about catabolism due to his anabolic usage and protein intake

was curious if you think there is a way to mitigate the risk of muscle loss from a higher dosage of t3...say 50-75mcg?

You look good bro, but you really don’t need T3.

You’re already on DNP, the best burner ever made. And Clen 2nd best..

You seem like you want to take the way out with less work.

Instead I would increase cardio every week to put you deeper in a deficit and not change anything in the diet..

My .02 cents

you are 100% correct

but i am adding cardio now

i do want to learn as much abut t3 as i can tho
The eating muscle phenom is blown out of the water with 0 research IMO

You’re on anabolic steroid, high protein diet.. t3 is not going to combat 2 heavy hitters in your arsenal unless you’re on a really big dose.

I still think the less drugs the better. cardio is healthier and will get the job done 110%

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws