over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Sides...Need help!!

L.G.

Newbies
I've searched through the site on this and most of what I've read on combating side effects is to reduce the dose. I started on 4ius the first month and a half then kicked it up to six the last month and a half. Since then I've got bad pain in my knuckles, so bad that it's really reduced my grip strength a great deal. Bad pain in my feet as well. This has been going on for the past almost two months, so my question is....do I halt the gh till the pain/sides go away, or just try and reduce the dosage?? Of course I don't want to suffer any kind of permanent damage to anything. Any help from our seasoned vets is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

L.G.

Oh, BTW I'm also using IGF on training days only with my GH (Almost Pros protocol).

i had the same prob when i combined gh and igf, i back off and the pain stayed for a week or so

what Brands Of each are you using?
I want to know so I can get those same side effects :)
I deffinatley beleive there is a synergy when you Combine the two.

rAJJIN said:
what Brands Of each are you using?
I want to know so I can get those same side effects :)
I deffinatley beleive there is a synergy when you Combine the two.

Of the GH, it's the generic blue tops...IGF is a receptor grade made by T-Pex labs.
I also have to say rAJJIN. the results have been great. Fat burning awesome... body fat is down to 8% and weight slowly climbing....right now at 221 and have looked the best I've ever been!!

Last edited:
bigdan said:
i had the same prob when i combined gh and igf, i back off and the pain stayed for a week or so

BigDan, what was your dosage?? Like I said I'm running 6 ius 5 days on, 2 off, with 60mcgs of IGF on training days only. What did you drop from and after the pain subsided did you stay at that dosage or bump back up?

L.G. said:
I've searched through the site on this and most of what I've read on combating side effects is to reduce the dose. I started on 4ius the first month and a half then kicked it up to six the last month and a half. Since then I've got bad pain in my knuckles, so bad that it's really reduced my grip strength a great deal. Bad pain in my feet as well. This has been going on for the past almost two months, so my question is....do I halt the gh till the pain/sides go away, or just try and reduce the dosage?? Of course I don't want to suffer any kind of permanent damage to anything. Any help from our seasoned vets is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

L.G.

Oh, BTW I'm also using IGF on training days only with my GH (Almost Pros protocol).

You could come off until symptoms are better,,,i suggest reducing dose by half and see if helps.

Alin said:
You could come off until symptoms are better,,,i suggest reducing dose by half and see if helps.

I was thinking about coming off until symptoms subside. I'm just concerned that I'll have to start from square one. It took about a good 6 weeks before i started seeing noticeable results. I'll come off for a week then drop from 6 to 3 ius and see what happens. If this makes sense.....??

Didnt tell much of a diffrience bewteen 4 and 6iu's except sides similar to what you experinced. I just love 4ius, seems to be the magic number, now My father is on gh all through his doc and they have him inject 2-3 times per day so its not so much gh hitting at one time.

trty splittin the shots up, seems to work better like that anyway, and reduce sides. are you doing ap's protocol with the 2-3 days a week of growth? I think that is what he was sayin, or are you just running the g every day?

km2000 said:
trty splittin the shots up, seems to work better like that anyway, and reduce sides. are you doing ap's protocol with the 2-3 days a week of growth? I think that is what he was sayin, or are you just running the g every day?

KM -
Since my original post I've cut back to 2ius, 5 on 2 off. That turns out to be a comfortable zone. Still feel it a little in the hands and feet, but no where near the pain I was feeling at 6!! I'm using Gavins protocol on the IGF. Thanks.

L.G.
Newest Hernon Training Disciple.

I did a search and couldn't find much info on subject a while back but let me share expierience. At 6-12iu a day I was getting serious hand issues. Pain not so bad but a lot of numbness, cramps, and swelling in the hands. Yeah you can cut back or thank your stars your shit is working. Unless its unbearable I say stick to it.

L.G. said:
BigDan, what was your dosage?? Like I said I'm running 6 ius 5 days on, 2 off, with 60mcgs of IGF on training days only. What did you drop from and after the pain subsided did you stay at that dosage or bump back up?

i was at 5iu's 5/2 gh igf was 50-100mcg training days only, i dropped the igf completly and kept the gh the same

that was awhile back, i am using them together now and have found 500-750mg niacin (non flush) before bed really helps with the numbness and pain in the hands

another trick a guy told me about was to dilute the gh with 2 ml instead of one you have to take 2x as much to equal same dose but it does help with sides, i have also been splitting my gh into 3 shot 6AM 12PM 5PM and my igf into 2 shot 7am and 7pm

L.G. said:

L.G.

could you point me to direction of article on protocol of IGF1/GH you mention?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear