over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Sides

They could best bet find a nurse and have them grab bac water they usually open a 30 ml bottle and take out 1 ml and toss it, they can keep it and as far as I know it’s all still good to go bc it’s not controlled so it’s not a big ask either.

How many just use distilled water from the grocery store and call it a day

I've been using the same brand of HGH as you are for a long time with very little side effects. I had some pseudo carpal tunnel in the beginning that went away over time and some fatigue if I took the dosage up too high but that's about it. If you’re getting tired take your HGH in the evening instead of the morning.
I agree if you’re getting super tired take it at night and also depending on what batch you have those TPs are usually overdosed you could be taking more than you think depending on how you’re mixing it. Also are you drinking tons of water?

I agree if you’re getting super tired take it at night and also depending on what batch you have those TPs are usually overdosed you could be taking more than you think depending on how you’re mixing it. Also are you drinking tons of water?
Just realized this thread is months old lol but I still agree

Carpal tunnel has always been an issue for me at higher doses I have to put ice paks on my hands at night it’s intense

What have you guys noticed is best for fatigue issues? Bigger infrequent doses (MWF for example) or multiple daily shots?

Im pretty new to GH. I don't get the lethargy, numb hands, or better sleep from it. Yesterday at the gym I grabbed some dumbbells for my first set my hands got a stinging feeling. Is this from GH?

Im pretty new to GH. I don't get the lethargy, numb hands, or better sleep from it. Yesterday at the gym I grabbed some dumbbells for my first set my hands got a stinging feeling. Is this from GH?
I don't get the numb hands either but that sounds like numb hands or a lot of water retention in your hands

Yeah, it and the carpel tunnel stuff does go away unless you increase the dosage.

I know I tend to get more carpal tunnel sides and limbs falling asleep more while on generics maybe because of more water retention? Not sure but I can tell the difference if I run pharm grade at 3ius split through the day i get zero sensation 3ius split with generics my hands will generally get numb or even painful at wrist area etc.

GH is so subjective with sides. I get 0 fatigue or sleep side effects but get hand and limb numbness at anything about 5iu.

Does splitting dose am/pm help for you guys for fluid retention?

I know I tend to get more carpal tunnel sides and limbs falling asleep more while on generics maybe because of more water retention? Not sure but I can tell the difference if I run pharm grade at 3ius split through the day i get zero sensation 3ius split with generics my hands will generally get numb or even painful at wrist area etc.
Totally true to get carpal tunnel on Serostim, Jinitropin or Lily I had to run over 6 iu the generics now are def GH but the sides are more and pharm GH is so much less available these days.

Pharmaceutical gh is more available then ever i feel, generics are just so much cheaper
Not where I’m at and yes the generics are cheaper and work but I feel the pharma better as far as in my joints and that sense of we’ll being you get from GH. The generics check all the other boxes for performance but I just prefer pharma when I can find it. I haven’t seen a Serostim kit in 2 years

Not where I’m at and yes the generics are cheaper and work but I feel the pharma better as far as in my joints and that sense of we’ll being you get from GH. The generics check all the other boxes for performance but I just prefer pharma when I can find it. I haven’t seen a Serostim kit in 2 years
So what are you using now ?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner