over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Sides

I get sides from test and gh. Stay on 1iu, Lower the carbs, drop the sugars, dink a lot of water, and do more cardio. The water should drop in a week or two to an exeptable level. Than go up 1/2 iu, rinse and repeat Till you're at the desired dose or the sides won't go away.

I find it hard to accept that my body doesn't tolerate it lol, more people in the same boat?
It's the unfortunate truth but this happens all the time with numerous medications/drugs. What works for one guy could be disastrous for the next. Something u may have to accept. Before I gave up I would try 1/2 IU for 2-3 weeks and if your not having any problems bump it up to 1iu. Do this until you get to the desirable amount you want to use.

Yea but on my last run the sides never went away at anywhere between 2-6iu. That's why I stopped and though maybe I should build up reaaaaaaally slow(hence the 1iu) and I still get all the sides, even after 2 days.

You might just need to cut down a while without it, if you can drop your bf a bit more I’m sure it’ll help. My bf was higher than I wanted a few weeks ago before I started cutting and even looking at carbs would put 10 lbs of water on me. Some people are just sensitive when bf is higher, I’m one of them. Now that I’m back to a sensible level, I’ve got no issues with water / bloat.

I find it hard to accept that my body doesn't tolerate it lol, more people in the same boat?
I always get edema but I like it I know my shits real and I get numb hands if it bothers me I drop the dose. It gets worse as you age imo.

I always get edema but I like it I know my shits real and I get numb hands if it bothers me I drop the dose. It gets worse as you age imo.
Same here my man! The one thing that truly stops me from using GH was the extreme tiredness. I’d normally use 6/8iu per day or up to 15iu.

However, I wish I could remember the member here who said T3 helps mitigate the sleepiness. 25mg didn’t help, but 50mg daily improved it about 80%.

Cage

Maybe it would also help to run a low dose deca to combat the sides?

Joint pain for me is the number #1 side.

Maybe it would also help to run a low dose deca to combat the sides?

Joint pain for me is the number #1 side.
If the joint pain is that bad just quit the GH. Maybe a vet can chime in but IMO no reason to add a compound in to mitigate the sides of the first, not worth it.

Same here my man! The one thing that truly stops me from using GH was the extreme tiredness. I’d normally use 6/8iu per day or up to 15iu.

However, I wish I could remember the member here who said T3 helps mitigate the sleepiness. 25mg didn’t help, but 50mg daily improved it about 80%.

Cage
Taking it in the evening instead of the morning helped me tremendously. When I did mine in the mornings I was sluggish all day long. I'm doing 5iu per day with no fatigue at all now.

Taking it in the evening instead of the morning helped me tremendously. When I did mine in the mornings I was sluggish all day long. I'm doing 5iu per day with no fatigue at all now.
Yeah I tried it every which way and it didn’t matter for me… Now the T3 helped immensely for whatever reason.

Cage

Probably an unpopular opinion but if I'd have heavy side effects after 2 days on just 1 IU I'd just quit. To me it wouldn't be worth it feeling like crap for weeks/months just to build up to a couple of iu's especially if like TS I gave it a try earlier and had bad sides back then as well.

Cage
Yea T3 always helped me at higher doses at 3 iu and under I’m totally good usually can’t even take a nap. I think it has something to do with GH-t3-slin mix

@Type-IIx Do you have got any answers on this maybe? Some people just can't handle it?
There is substantial variation between individuals in tolerability and whether the tradeoffs make its use rational for an individual. Risks of rhGH use include edema (fluid retention) & arthralgia (joint & bone pain), as well as frank osteoarthritis (that comport with @bigzzz experiences). Depending on body surface area (a function of height and mass), 1 IU/d may very well be supra-physiologic; and if bigzzz is a hyper-responder (-d3 homozygous in the GHR gene), it may be too high a starting dose, or simply unnecessary. Symptoms of lethargy in particular, but negative side effects broadly, may be associated with a high dimer content (as well as reduced potency for the growth & metabolic effects that we seek). In pharmaceutical preparations that comply with USP Pharmacopeia standards, <= 4% dimer content (i.e., Limit of high molecular weight proteins) is the upper threshold.

There is substantial variation between individuals in tolerability and whether the tradeoffs make its use rational for an individual. Risks of rhGH use include edema (fluid retention) & arthralgia (joint & bone pain), as well as frank osteoarthritis (that comport with @bigzzz experiences). Depending on body surface area (a function of height and mass), 1 IU/d may very well be supra-physiologic; and if bigzzz is a hyper-responder (-d3 homozygous in the GHR gene), it may be too high a starting dose, or simply unnecessary. Symptoms of lethargy in particular, but negative side effects broadly, may be associated with a high dimer content (as well as reduced potency for the growth & metabolic effects that we seek). In pharmaceutical preparations that comply with USP Pharmacopeia standards, <= 4% dimer content (i.e., Limit of high molecular weight proteins) is the upper threshold.
So in good UGLs is this diner a common issue? I’ll be honest dimer is new ground for me but when I take GH I now if it’s legit immediately so I didn’t dig much outside of varying doses and timing. I don’t get fatigue but man my hands are Always tingling on gh always. Stop for 48 hours and it’s gone.

So in good UGLs is this diner a common issue? I’ll be honest dimer is new ground for me but when I take GH I now if it’s legit immediately so I didn’t dig much outside of varying doses and timing. I don’t get fatigue but man my hands are Always tingling on gh always. Stop for 48 hours and it’s gone.
Janoshik would have the best impression, though my understanding is he doesn't store or analyze this data, of the prevalence of high dimer content in samples. I think it's rather infrequent that high dimerization occurs even in generic rhGH (and has actually been seen in supposed "pharma" from particular source countries that have been subject to international sanctions and embargo). That's my impression given what I've seen anyway, but of course I lack special abilities to know totally what's being manufactured across the world for the grey and black markets and such.

To be clear, lethargy and fatigue are direct GH effects on the adrenocortical system (by suppression of 11β-HSD1, thereby decreasing cortisol & increasing inactive cortisone), that can lead to potential adrenal insufficiency (if ACTH is low).

The impression that janoshik has shared, though, is that high dimer content is strongly and notably associated with more negative effects (and this makes sense, given that dimerization reduces GH receptor binding with its full torsional force).

Janoshik would have the best impression, though my understanding is he doesn't store or analyze this data, of the prevalence of high dimer content in samples. I think it's rather infrequent that high dimerization occurs even in generic rhGH (and has actually been seen in supposed "pharma" from particular source countries that have been subject to international sanctions and embargo). That's my impression given what I've seen anyway, but of course I lack special abilities to know totally what's being manufactured across the world for the grey and black markets and such.

To be clear, lethargy and fatigue are direct GH effects on the adrenocortical system (by suppression of 11β-HSD1, thereby decreasing cortisol & increasing inactive cortisone), that can lead to potential adrenal insufficiency (if ACTH is low).

The impression that janoshik has shared, though, is that high dimer content is strongly and notably associated with more negative effects (and this makes sense, given that dimerization reduces GH receptor binding with its full torsional for

And so you believe Humanofort would help here? Also with that better explanation I still don’t really feel lethargy but my sleep is dramatically longer and deeper on 3ius a day which I think is an effective and harmless dose

You just need time for your body to get used to it
Thanks brother I am back on after 4 years off EVERYTHING pretty much

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner