over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Sides

True but I get a 30 ml
Btl fir $10 bucks it’s overpriced but worth knowing my shit is good and I don’t gotta fuck with mixing shit
Just found a deal on Amazon, 3-30ml bottles for like 22 before shipping.

I've always wondered if these research labs on Amazon just bottle up some tap water and call it BA water.
Oh don’t say that shit, now you got me freakin out over here 😉🤣

Oh YOU TOO!! Dude my head is so big, I wear a 7-7/8 fitted hat! LOL. But I don't believe my head got bigger while running GH and I also look at like this, I would look weird with a little head cuz I'm a big dude! :) Food for thought
Shiiiiit 7-7/8 isn't big! At least you can buy hats in a store

I got the vaxxen brand bac water from amazon. Def overpriced but have had no problems with it

I read this thread last night on my phone. People were saying he must be fat if he got all these sides and acting like he must look like shit... bizarre. These sides are not uncommon. I have experienced them when very lean (approx 8%) and also when much higher (approx 14%). I remember the first time I took riptropin I used 1iu and I put on about 10 pounds of water in a few days. I have used multiple brands of HGH over the years and anything from 1-10iu and I have struggled every time.

I experience all the same side effects as the OP. I get extremely tired even from low doses. Although the tiredness has definitely improved with more frequent dosing. In the past I would give up after 1-2 weeks because I became so unproductive (dosing usually 2-3iu). In the last year I used 5iu more regularly and most of the side effects were similar but the joint pain was crazy. I often lift very heavy weights and I could barely leg press 2pps the knee pain was that bad. I don't go as heavy as I used to but even so at half the weight I used to lift I struggle due to my knees. Within a few weeks off the HGH the knee pain is gone.

I used to quite like the CTS but at 5iu it can be too much some mornings and quite painful. Even when I don't dose for 3 days it's still there in the morning (that's the only time I suffer from it). The other week I thought let's try 10iu pre bed and I woke up feeling terrible. I was falling asleep all through the next day and that was the last time I jumped the dose up like that. The only benefit were the crazy dreams I had that night but everything else was awful :D Excellent posts by Type-IIx in this thread

I forgot to mention. I am using something I had on hand for my "bac water" right now and it doesn't affect any of my HGH's effects because it's essentially the same thing with carnitine added. I have been mixing my HGH with synthetine. I put 1ml in and inject 0.5ml to get my 5iu dose. I have done this on/off for years and notice no difference when I use bac water (that's in my fridge as well).

While talking about side effects anyone get consistent heavy/sleepy eyes? Even with good nights sleep, caffeine and a good nap can’t seem to get rid of heavy/sleepy eye issues, feels and looks like smoked weed. Will it go away over time once adjusted?

I forgot to mention. I am using something I had on hand for my "bac water" right now and it doesn't affect any of my HGH's effects because it's essentially the same thing with carnitine added. I have been mixing my HGH with synthetine. I put 1ml in and inject 0.5ml to get my 5iu dose. I have done this on/off for years and notice no difference when I use bac water (that's in my fridge as well).
This is actually a cool way to have to do 1 less injection. I get tired of al the injecting so often will "forget" my synthetine because I'm a moron that way. If this works it would be nice

I've always wondered if these research labs on Amazon just bottle up some tap water and call it BA water.
They could or even just distilled and they aren’t FDA governed so I get pharma BA

While talking about side effects anyone get consistent heavy/sleepy eyes? Even with good nights sleep, caffeine and a good nap can’t seem to get rid of heavy/sleepy eye issues, feels and looks like smoked weed. Will it go away over time once adjusted?
Yea I get this same shit. Kinda turns me into a lazy pos I dunno if it goes away. I can literally wake up from the night's sleep....eat and go back to bed at 10iu day. Dunno if it goes away but man I hope so....

Yea I get this same shit. Kinda turns me into a lazy pos I dunno if it goes away. I can literally wake up from the night's sleep....eat and go back to bed at 10iu day. Dunno if it goes away but man I hope so....
At 10 ius it prolly won’t go away

Well I am going need to go lower or a cleaning lady.
Try lower or maybe like high dose it on day of and after your two weakest body parts so 4 days at 10 and the other three at 3-5 iu. 2 ius works even if you’re 25. I’m on 3 iu and it’s on point and I still have bad carpal tunnel 3 ius over 35 is WAY above a natural level, I’m not the biggest dude on here but I can walk in to Destination Dallas or Metroflex or Golds Vegas on Flamingo and I stand out so there’s that. Plenty of wins but yes I’m no IFBB maybe I’ll grab it as a Masters just to chk that box. You never know I am a GBO guy and a judge there which is like being a AAA ball player my point is that if the base has been earned the dose can drop with still very good results and at 32 I NEVER would e believed I’d be this big at all let alone at 44. If you are tired all the time you’re probably not having fun and this life is hard enough to hold onto having fun. Eating your own food at restaurants watching your friends eat and drink beer and shit but we get to be “us” you know.

Try lower or maybe like high dose it on day of and after your two weakest body parts so 4 days at 10 and the other three at 3-5 iu. 2 ius works even if you’re 25. I’m on 3 iu and it’s on point and I still have bad carpal tunnel 3 ius over 35 is WAY above a natural level, I’m not the biggest dude on here but I can walk in to Destination Dallas or Metroflex or Golds Vegas on Flamingo and I stand out so there’s that. Plenty of wins but yes I’m no IFBB maybe I’ll grab it as a Masters just to chk that box. You never know I am a GBO guy and a judge there which is like being a AAA ball player my point is that if the base has been earned the dose can drop with still very good results and at 32 I NEVER would e believed I’d be this big at all let alone at 44. If you are tired all the time you’re probably not having fun and this life is hard enough to hold onto having fun. Eating your own food at restaurants watching your friends eat and drink beer and shit but we get to be “us” you know.
Thank for the input I think I'll give this a try.

Thank for the input I think I'll give this a try.
Give it at least say 4 weeks and adjust from there. I can skip a day of GH and my edema goes down

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws