over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHB

This topic is banned on most boards because the Feds were treating this as liquid felony. It is a Schedule I drug as of 2000.

It is probably the most complete, wonderful substance that has yet to be discovered. It is still legal in some countries and is being actively used as an anti-depressant and insomnia medication.

It is wonderful euphoric, elevates mood, increases libido, increases HGH production naturally, and encourages sleep. It leaves no hangover because it is broken down into carbon dioxide and water by the body.

Then why is it against the law? 1 - the drug companies are not about to allow a substance that decreases depression, elevates mood, and makes you horny and erect to be sold for pennies. They have $Trillions of dollars at stake in those clinical areas.

2 - Politicians need something to rally the mob; RAPE DRUG was all it took. Every politician in every city, county, and state rallied the mob to demonize the RAPE DRUG. A few dumb-asses drugged women and had sex with them without their consent.

So, between the politicians and the drug companies GHB was felonized - meanwhile alcohol is given the bye. Of course, no women have ever been abused while being overdosed with alcohol.

That's right...the perfect poor man's drug falls victim to the rich and powerful. And, it doesn't help that the average citizen does not know who the first president of the country was.

Anybody on this thread who reports bad experiences with GHB was abusing it. I took it for years and had NO bad experiences because I knew how to measure it and did not abuse it.

If you want to hear some real horror stories, lets start talking about things we did when we were drunk; crapping and hurling are minor compared to some of the real damage done by the inebriated.

Hit the nail on the head here, this guy knows his shit and is exactly correct.

I used to take It back in the day when it was Verve , Renutient, and the clear potent shit.. My nickname is Fitz and when i was on G they would call me Twitch,,lol... Great stuff in every aspect i thought,, Sex was awesome on it too!! I actually did some last summer at a Jersey Shore club , first time in 7 years and passed out on the curb outside..

I did some more research and making it is fairly simple. The problem is obtaining the gbl, looks like there a lot of sites claiming it as a "super cleaner" but they look like scams to me.

I did almost 15 years ago for bbding purposes and loved it. I want more, where can I get it?

That def wasnt just GHB in that video. He had to have been on a whole arsenal of stuff to act like that. Even really hammered I could see but not G. On a side not, thats what I do to my feet when i've been sitting too long and took too much GH LOL

Well I kind of wondered that myself, but I only took G and I kept doing the sudden falling down stuff too. Who knows though.

I did some more research and making it is fairly simple. The problem is obtaining the gbl, looks like there a lot of sites claiming it as a "super cleaner" but they look like scams to me.

You can most definitely get it online, but it is a List 1 chemical, so if the DEA catches you buying, you could be answering some unpleasant questions.

Last edited:
you have a point

This topic is banned on most boards because the Feds were treating this as liquid felony. It is a Schedule I drug as of 2000.

It is probably the most complete, wonderful substance that has yet to be discovered. It is still legal in some countries and is being actively used as an anti-depressant and insomnia medication.

It is wonderful euphoric, elevates mood, increases libido, increases HGH production naturally, and encourages sleep. It leaves no hangover because it is broken down into carbon dioxide and water by the body.

Then why is it against the law? 1 - the drug companies are not about to allow a substance that decreases depression, elevates mood, and makes you horny and erect to be sold for pennies. They have $Trillions of dollars at stake in those clinical areas.

2 - Politicians need something to rally the mob; RAPE DRUG was all it took. Every politician in every city, county, and state rallied the mob to demonize the RAPE DRUG. A few dumb-asses drugged women and had sex with them without their consent.

So, between the politicians and the drug companies GHB was felonized - meanwhile alcohol is given the bye. Of course, no women have ever been abused while being overdosed with alcohol.

That's right...the perfect poor man's drug falls victim to the rich and powerful. And, it doesn't help that the average citizen does not know who the first president of the country was.

Anybody on this thread who reports bad experiences with GHB was abusing it. I took it for years and had NO bad experiences because I knew how to measure it and did not abuse it.

If you want to hear some real horror stories, lets start talking about things we did when we were drunk; crapping and hurling are minor compared to some of the real damage done by the inebriated.

Ok you have a point, but then again, so do I. Since we both speak from first hand experience, let's look at a few things. We both agree it gives you great sleep. That is for damn sure. Second, I agree with you on the drug laws, it is not about our health, but about our wealth. Alcohol and tobacco are shining examples of this hypocrisy. Now, here is where we disagree. You say not to abuse it, well, it is habit forming, I knew two guys who took it after workouts religiously, did not take too much, but after awhile needed more and more to get the sleepy effect. They developed a tolerance for it, and after awhile they became addicted. Look man I have seen it. Now I personally can attest to it's effectiveness as a rape drug, as I was a powerless heap. Now it is true that I mixed alcohol with it. I do know that when I did it alone after workouts I was fine. However, like alcohol, it DOES lower your inhibitions a little -- because despite the little cutie prodding me to drink a beer with her, had i been entirely free of any intoxicants, I would have had the constitution to hold off. I think if it used sparingly, after workouts, for good sleep, it has benefits. I would like to see some sort of evidence or proof of the GH release, as I have heard that it was debunked. Also to say that anbody that reports bad experiences with GHB was abusing it is ridiculous. You cannot think in absolutes, everyone is different. I stopped using it because I felt I would end up abusing it, and I have seen the results of what can happen when it is abused. It is great that you were able to use it without any issues, I am sure there quite a few people out there who feel the same. You are probably going to disagree with me on this; but it is a recreational drug. There is a buzz that accompanies it, and even on the smallest dose there is a change in thinking. Maybe not for you, but I know it is this way for others, and because of that it becomes a pychoactive drug. I personally think alcohol is one of the most damaging and worst drugs out there! This is the way shit is though, the bullshit hypocritical laws of the land. And GHB, when it is abused, can lead to death and rape -- only it is much easier to abuse it than alcohol. It can be slipped into a drink, and only takes a little bit of that liquid to have a major effect. So it's abuse potential is higher than many drugs. It IS addictive. That, and coupled with the fact that the drug companies have $$ to lose, it will continue to be painted in a negative light.
I used that stuff back in the 90s. At first I thought it was great, slept like a baby, or should I say passed out like dummy? By the end of that summer I was hooked and I knew I had a problem. I stopped cold turkey. Other than feeling like a bag of nerves and ready to crawl out of my skin for 3-4 days, it was no big deal to stop. :D I want nothing to do with it. You guys can have it. I consider it just another rec drug prefaced with "it releases growth hormone" baloney..

Yep, this post pretty much nails it.

First of all that was freakin' hilarious bro!!! :D:D:D

Now I had my little run with this stuff as well back in 1999. I honestly am a bit dubious to the claims that it promotes gh release, but as far as great sleep, it was a god-send. It is habit forming and I saw two guys really get strung out on it (hard to believe but Steakhelmet saw these guys 1st hand in 2003) Anyhow back in '99 I got myself a liter of it. I would take a bottle cap before bed. Well I did it about 5 times before I said no more.

I have no idea how anyone could not taste it in their drinks, because it has the most nastiest salt taste I have ever encountered. So one night after the gym, me and a few buddies are all showered up and wanting to go to a party. So we set out to this party and in the car we get this bright idea to take a "half a bottle cap" dose of GHB, so we could get a little buzz without drinking. What followed was a fucking disaster of catastrophic proportions. :eek:

I start mingling in this party, just enjoying life, and then it hits me -- and I get that little "tickle" in the back of my head. Now at this point my two other buddies are also smiling like idiots and giggling to themselves. Then this sweet little fox rolls up to me and just melts me with a really hot smile. Instantly (I might be on GHB but I was running test too lol) I become a little more alert, and she is pleased with my undivided attention. Seemingly out of nowhere she produces a beer, and I say no thanks. She makes a little pout with her lips and eyes and I say...actually yeah ok. I take the beer and she grabs one for herself. Then she says, "c'mon let's shotgun these" And so I cooly agree and she grabs some keys nearby. She tears open my can, then hers and down the hatch we go. I cannot help but marvel at this cute little chick shotgunning a beer, and it was fun, so I say, LETS do another one!! And boom, we do another one. Now we are laughing and having a great time, she introduces me to some of her friends and they are doing the usual routines of poking my chest and grabbing my arms asking about my working out etc.. Just then, I glance back at my buddies and I stop for a second to let it all register. One of my pals is arm wrestling some other guy, and my other pal is in the corner taking another bottle cap! My buddy wins the extremely cheesy arm wrestling match, and the guy that loses stomps off. One of the onlookers cheers for my buddy and hands him a fifth of JD. Oh shit I thought. He takes a big old swill and then passes it to my other pal who just took more GHB! My attention returns to the little lass who is busy bouncing around the room, whispering to her girlfriends ears as more and more people show up. At this point it is a big party, shoulder to shoulder, and I am starting to feel...fucking weird. I recognize one of my wrestling buddies who just arrived, and he sees me and instantly comes over to me. He looks at me for a second and then grabs me by the elbow and takes me to the kitchen area. His name was Josh and he was a big 6'3 285 pounder heavy weight. He was a damn good athlete. Anyway, he starts asking me what in god's name is ever the fuck wrong with me??! I can hear him talking to me but I cannot feel my legs, and for that matter I had no idea that I was slumping in a chair by the kitchen. time seemed irrelavent. Josh was sort of laughing but he looked concerned. He told me he wanted me to eat something, so he returned a moment later with a pizza. I tried to eat but nothing would work! It was as if my body was paralyized and my mind was retarded. I was actually getting really annoyed. For one I was sure I was going to get a little trim from that cute little pixie, and for two people were staring at me and pointing. Humiliating. Then I spied the little honey. She was looking at me with this perplexed look of resignation and disappointment. DAMN IT to all hell! I thought to myself! this is fucked! some time passed and Josh would check on me intermittedly and then something really bizarre happened.

I felt these gentle yet clumsily strong hands grasp me around my waist. I did not know what was happening, but I was powerless to stop it. In a very awkward dance/walk me and my carrier ambled out the front door. Someone must be taking me home bless their heart! As I passed the threshold, I saw my one pal who had taken more of the GHB and had drank the JD. He was a mess. WAY worse than me. He was on the floor of the front porch, puking and shitting himself in such an intense frenzy I thought I was seeing things. It stunk so bad that nobody would go near him, and I looked for Josh or my other pal to see if they could help him because I knew I couldn't. Then I heard a soft female voice say "Come on.. Coooome on now" I felt another set of hands on me helping the first set, and I heard a garbled message passed between them. The only thing I could discern was that it was TWO female voices... huh...this might actually turn out ok I thought to myself.
Then things went blank for a spell. I was awakened with a start as I heard my name being called, or should I say BELLOWED by Josh. I took in my surroundings. I was in the back of a car and sitting on one side was a girl probably cruising at 200 pounds, and that fact alone smacked a little sense into me and I started to try to get out. I was trying to pry open the door when this other girl (probably the one who had helped get me in the car) with a face that looked like it had been hit with a frying pan started trying to shove me back in. Then some very strong hands grabbed me, and the familiar voice of Josh cut through the madness. He pulled me out of the car and he asked me where my pants were.. WTF? I was in my shirt and boxers, and my pants were in the car. Some swearing was exchanged between the girls and Josh and he took me to his car. Some more time passed and then I saw cop lights coming. Ambulances too. My one buddy was getting taken to the hospital, and my other buddy had been blind sided by the guy who he arm wrestled. Evidentally Josh had then taken the guy out back and had beaten him severely. It was utter chaos. I was almost raped, my buddy shit and pissed and vomited all over the place and went to the hospital, and my other buddy was knocked out cold. And Josh got arrested for battery.

So yeah, I never touched the stuff again :)

CLASSIC story brother!! Experiences like that (and learning from them) is what life is all about. That's one of those story's one day you'll be telling your grandchildren around the fire (maybe ;) )

I only took G two or three times. I never worked out on it and I just remember feeling loopy/kinda drunk when I took it. This thread is making me wish I could still get it!!

Could not agree more with this! I feel the SAME way!

Home Kits

I remember in Nursing School ordering an "exothermic reaction kit" years ago. It certainly was exothermic... kinda scary. But, it definately was the real deal.

You can still get it as it as GBL was only made illegal in the UK in december this last year. i have some but now I am wondering about it. It seems to be causing a little gyno in my right side of my chest. I haven't ran any gear in awhile. I am concerned about this and heard it is because of the increase in prolactin levels that it causes. it does cause a very large increase in growth hormone but I heard that it is this increase in prolacting which offsets this benefit. Does anyone know if this is true? I'm gonna stop taking it for a month and see if that helps but i definitely feel tenderness and a little swelling down below my nipple. I had gyno removed in 2001 but they didn't get the whole gland removed on that side. It is always a little sore (for yrs now) but I can see it is a little worse after using the ghb for the last month and a half. I'm gonna stop and see if it subsides. I think I gotta get some caber to put an end to this as I feel worried it might progress. It is not under the nipple but rather down below and to the outside where I am seeing the problem. Ha me worried as of the last week. Maybe I used it a little too often...I don't know. But it is more tender than normal and I can see in the mirror a little more swelling on that side. It isn't your typical looking gyno as it isn't under my nipple but down below. I'm worried. Does anyone know anything about this. Thanks guys for any insight.

gamer

You can still get it as it as GBL was only made illegal in the UK in december this last year. i have some but now I am wondering about it. It seems to be causing a little gyno in my right side of my chest. I haven't ran any gear in awhile. I am concerned about this and heard it is because of the increase in prolactin levels that it causes. it does cause a very large increase in growth hormone but I heard that it is this increase in prolacting which offsets this benefit. Does anyone know if this is true? I'm gonna stop taking it for a month and see if that helps but i definitely feel tenderness and a little swelling down below my nipple. I had gyno removed in 2001 but they didn't get the whole gland removed on that side. It is always a little sore (for yrs now) but I can see it is a little worse after using the ghb for the last month and a half. I'm gonna stop and see if it subsides. I think I gotta get some caber to put an end to this as I feel worried it might progress. It is not under the nipple but rather down below and to the outside where I am seeing the problem. Ha me worried as of the last week. Maybe I used it a little too often...I don't know. But it is more tender than normal and I can see in the mirror a little more swelling on that side. It isn't your typical looking gyno as it isn't under my nipple but down below. I'm worried. Does anyone know anything about this. Thanks guys for any insight.

gamer

i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with GHB consumption.

if it did, a lot of my friends would need bras.

BFU

I had 2 gallons of it back in '99, took it to sleep and get high, lasted me 2 years, loved it . In hindsight, it was probably gbl, cause it tasted like acid, but gbl converts to ghb in the body anyway. Real ghb is slightly salt water It is prescibed as "xyrem" now for alcohol withdrawl and for narcolepsy with cataplexy. Narcolepsy is not just when some one falls asleep randomly, it is a sleep disorder where the body never enters deep sleep hence the person is always tired and cataplexy is bouts of extreme weakness triggered by strong emotions(laughter, crying, falling out in church, ect) "Xyrem" PUTS them into deep recuperative sleep. It is very rarely given, several sleep studies must be done and if they are "accepted into the xyrem success program", for the first few weeks a nurse calls the patient every night at bed time and walks them through the dosing, this nurse is assigned to the patient and they speak at least once a month. In addition to visits with the Sleep Dr. who prescribed. A contract is signed and it is mailed to the patient and must be signed for, HIGHLY regulated. It costs about $500 dollars a month for a drug that costs pennies but, the infrastructure that supports the drug must be expensive as is the research that is ongoing to try to get it approved for more common ailments like insomnia! please! it is a possibility in the near future! I think that everyone or most people on it are also on provigil or nuvigil for their narcolepcy as well

Last edited:
I know it sounds gay but I am very glad to hear you say that. it helps me sleep and i went to great lengths to find my UK friend who took care of me with his remaining stash. back when I was cycling heavily I got kooked up from animal during the elite days. it helped off set the tren sleep problems and so on. Now I thought since i am back into the training and don't want to drink regularly it is a nice substitute occasionally. It is soooo effective for sleep. On a night of short rest I can get 6 hours and feel like I got 10. I like it for that. I don't take enough or use it often enough to get the "wake up in 3 hrs and be pissed I can't go back to sleep" feel. I remember that back in 2000. Has anyone else heard of the prolactin effect from ghb use? If it isn't from this then I am probably just paranoid and noticing what is already there...I HOPE SO!!! Gonna chill for a few weeks and see if I nnotice a difference. About to start a Test, 1-test, var cycle in a week and a half and I wanted to make sure I wasn't having problems with gyno because of the GHB...Any input is appreciated.

gamer

If you knew what that stuff was actually made from you probably would not drink it. I used to hit it hard back in the days when I would take ecstacy, ecstacy + GHB was an amazing combo. That is until you start taking too much and foam at the mouth.

If you knew what that stuff was actually made from you probably would not drink it. I used to hit it hard back in the days when I would take ecstacy, ecstacy + GHB was an amazing combo. That is until you start taking too much and foam at the mouth.

it is made from GBL + either sodium or potassium hydroxide.....very easy to make...should taste salty if made with sodium or soapy if made with K+

it is made from GBL + either sodium or potassium hydroxide.....very easy to make...should taste salty if made with sodium or soapy if made with K+

Also you used distilled water. Also some vinager if the PH levels are off.The soduim is stronger than the potassium. The potassium causes less loss of water. I made it for years untill I had a visit from local Law. It is VERY easy to make and AS easy to get the GBL. I used it from the late 80s untill about 2 years ago. I just stopped useing no withdraw no shakes no problems. It burned fat released Gh and made you fuck like a freak. Just the little ravers used it and blew it. Just my 2c

Ok you have a point, but then again, so do I. Since we both speak from first hand experience, let's look at a few things. We both agree it gives you great sleep. That is for damn sure. Second, I agree with you on the drug laws, it is not about our health, but about our wealth. Alcohol and tobacco are shining examples of this hypocrisy. Now, here is where we disagree. You say not to abuse it, well, it is habit forming, I knew two guys who took it after workouts religiously, did not take too much, but after awhile needed more and more to get the sleepy effect. They developed a tolerance for it, and after awhile they became addicted. Look man I have seen it. Now I personally can attest to it's effectiveness as a rape drug, as I was a powerless heap. Now it is true that I mixed alcohol with it. I do know that when I did it alone after workouts I was fine. However, like alcohol, it DOES lower your inhibitions a little -- because despite the little cutie prodding me to drink a beer with her, had i been entirely free of any intoxicants, I would have had the constitution to hold off. I think if it used sparingly, after workouts, for good sleep, it has benefits. I would like to see some sort of evidence or proof of the GH release, as I have heard that it was debunked. Also to say that anbody that reports bad experiences with GHB was abusing it is ridiculous. You cannot think in absolutes, everyone is different. I stopped using it because I felt I would end up abusing it, and I have seen the results of what can happen when it is abused. It is great that you were able to use it without any issues, I am sure there quite a few people out there who feel the same. You are probably going to disagree with me on this; but it is a recreational drug. There is a buzz that accompanies it, and even on the smallest dose there is a change in thinking. Maybe not for you, but I know it is this way for others, and because of that it becomes a pychoactive drug. I personally think alcohol is one of the most damaging and worst drugs out there! This is the way shit is though, the bullshit hypocritical laws of the land. And GHB, when it is abused, can lead to death and rape -- only it is much easier to abuse it than alcohol. It can be slipped into a drink, and only takes a little bit of that liquid to have a major effect. So it's abuse potential is higher than many drugs. It IS addictive. That, and coupled with the fact that the drug companies have $$ to lose, it will continue to be painted in a negative light.

Yep, this post pretty much nails it.

I never knew anyone who used it sparingly and had a "bad reaction." I know that it was (and is) addictive - like anything that creates euphoria. I read horror stories about guys who lost their families because of their addiction.

But alcohol is the same; casual drinkers do well - addictive folks wind up with issues. I really liked it and wish I could get it now, but around 2005 the Feds were crusading -looking for talk about it and making examples out of anyone they caught with it. Now they have probably moved on to Oxycontin and Hydrocodone - the politicians new vote generating topics.

I used to use GHB (Geebers, Dirty Water, Caps) back in high school, late 90's. My buddy's older brother and friends actually made the stuff and two of them ended up on the FBI's Most Wanted list.

The stuff I took looked like dirty water. All you needed was one cap and you were good. (we got it in 12 oz arrowhead water bottles, so the caps of those). Though like a lot of high schoolers I decided to push the envelope, as I did with my drinking as well. Basically I took too much a couple times. I remember being stupid and hanging out of a car screaming, having a good time, and then blacked out. I woke up with puke everywhere. People said I was convulsing and puking for hours.

So after two of those, I was over that crap. Just the smell of it makes me want to vomit.

But yeah, I heard of bodybuilders using this stuff. Something about increasing GH.

I personally know two people that died on it. One in Vegas & one in Tampa. Bad shit, actually can be addictive. I forgot what pills folks were taking to ween themselves off. Used to be sold under the name "Renutrient" back in the early 90s(clear botlle w/ green writing).

It was sold under a numerous amount of name OTC.
At one time your local GNC probably even carried it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear