over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 and CJC for tendon healing???

Lene28

Registered
I tore my patellar tendon (like Victor Martinez) and was looking for some peptides to help with healing. Which CJC would be better 1293 or 1295? Anybody had any experience with these peptides; especially for healing purposes?

They do work, over time. I have used for a torn hamstring (worst of my injuries), tendon/ligament strains, sprains and prob even tears too in pec, shoulders and now for my right forearm. I can't say how long the healing is lessened, other than if the injury is more severe the time will be longer obviously. I will say though I have been able to fully recover back to my original state which is typically unheard of for the average person in life who always have some residual from an injury when just healing on their own..

I make sure I use 7 days a wk, usually 2x day or 3x if can accommodate it in my schedule. I use the mod grf 1-29 cjc with ghrp2 or hex or just the ghrp by itself. IM injects since been using for so long the sub-q gives me crazy allergic reations, IM just as effective and site injects arent anymore effective unless using an igf variant or mgf (but not pegmgf, that is a waste from my experiences)

Allergies from subQ peptide injections??

Hi there...
Did u say that u were getting allergies from doing SubQ peptide injections??
Why do u think that was happening?
Also...do any of you men out there know of women who are using the peptides?
I am a female and looking to gain muscle, lose bodyfat, help heal a tendon/ligament knee problem/injury and sleep better....
People are raving about these peptides, but I havent met any women using them...any opinions or knowledge of this, guys?

Thanks!
KIM:)

P.S. Im not a bodybuilder...but I have fibromyalgia and sleep problems, and due to these issues, havent been able to workout regularly!! This needs to change!!

Hi there...
Did u say that u were getting allergies from doing SubQ peptide injections??
Why do u think that was happening?
Also...do any of you men out there know of women who are using the peptides?
I am a female and looking to gain muscle, lose bodyfat, help heal a tendon/ligament knee problem/injury and sleep better....
People are raving about these peptides, but I havent met any women using them...any opinions or knowledge of this, guys?

Thanks!
KIM:)

P.S. Im not a bodybuilder...but I have fibromyalgia and sleep problems, and due to these issues, havent been able to workout regularly!! This needs to change!!

Hello Kim,

Welcome and the usage of peptides IMO is a wonderful tool for all that you are looking to accomplish. Im sure there is a considerable amount of women who are using peptides as well as HGH but in general the whole bodybuilding/weightlifting/fitness is a male dominated lifestyle ( although a great deal of females are getting more and more on board as the times go on) so guys are going to be more vocal or more likely to frequent various online message boards etc.

In regards to my reaction, its best to relate it to like getting a bee sting, an autoimmune reaction by your body regarding the foreign body/substance being injected. Yes most people bodies can tolerate it for most part but like with everybody body is unique at some point the threshold for tolerance is met and your bodys natural defense mechanisms take over. Doesnt have anything to do with not being sterile or contaminated peptides etc its just the peptide itself is artificial to what my body specifically produces naturally so going to treat it as foreign as boy can it be a pain in the ass and nasty LOL.

For example, If you did a search about allergic reactions regarding injections there are quite a few people who suffer so you just find other means to bypass it LOL like IM for instance. Any who, I would recommend you take some time to read thru the sticky link at very top of the discussion section titled dat's guide... A lot of info to reference too especially about all the scientific evidence and clinical jargon as well as dosaging and various peptides.. definitely a must read before you really consider using them. I will say you have to know it wont be a quick fix for anything either, it will take some considerable time of steady usage to reap the full benefits, which I am all in favor of..

I gotta add my 2 cents...

I read alot about guys injecting peps right into the damaged ligament area 2 or 3x a day. In my opion that is just crazy! A doc would only inject cortisone in the area a couple of times a year. I cant see putting tiny needle holes daily into something your trying to heal as being a good thing...

How does the peps compare to HGH when it comes to healing/rebuilding ligaments? That is one of my main goals and why I am considering using the peps.

I am definately not going to stick it in my injured tendon!!! That is crazy talk; I was using it to boost GH and in turn boost collagen synthesis.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws