over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

glucophage

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
does anyone have expirience using glucophage? ive heard you can use it to get lean and to bulk up, ive heard to use it w/out insulin but just read auther l reas book and he says to take it w it. does it work well w igf 1? heres not much info on it towards bodybuilding applications. any help would be appreciated.
lucian

xcelbeyond said:
Doesn't anyone read the Articles Forum or use the Search Engine anymore? http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1193

I agree! USE THE SEARCH, especially before asking all these eloberate, detailed questions. Its possible to do your own studying, the board has all the resources through search, instead of asking someone to type out a time consuming, long winded explaination.

Last edited:
ive done the research.

ive read everything i want real life expirience. not articles. im looking for someone whos used it for a while alone , w gear, and w insulin. articles arent telling me much exept what its supposed to do not how well it worked!!!!

I've used it extensively in various different situations several years ago when I could it SERIOUSLY cheap from a friend in Greece so I stocked up. Personally for me it did very little other than make me feel bloated & sick, would never bother with it again. For me R-ALA is much better at the job of glucose disposal.........at least you are able to eat whilst using that! (plus it has all the other nice health benefits).

By all means try it if you like as obviously people react differently to different things but I would advise against stocking up on it until you know it agrees with you.

Hope this helps.

I love it. I use it all the time. I feel great on it and I look good - full muscles, not bloated, etc.

I knew BigA is a big fan of glucophage, was hoping youd chime in. :cool:

Big A said:
I love it. I use it all the time. I feel great on it and I look good - full muscles, not bloated, etc.

Just goes to show how different people react differently! Out of interest, what dose were you using Big A? I worked my way up to 3 x 850mg tabs per day & it just didn't agree with me at all! :eek:

Big Ian said:
Just goes to show how different people react differently! Out of interest, what dose were you using Big A? I worked my way up to 3 x 850mg tabs per day & it just didn't agree with me at all! :eek:

I use it according to the meals I eat - 500mg with a big carb meal, 1,000mg with a HUGE meal, I haven't done 1,500mg in many years, but I was doing that after all you can eat Pizza Hut or Sizzler.

gluco/slin

have you noticed you stay leaner? ive been a lot leaner since using it. usualy i again a little on my lowerback but its not going there now. so 500 mg w every meal? or only post w/o meal? doeas it stay active for hr like the info says? or could you just take it post w/o like slin and its fast acting? im still playing w it adjusting the dose a bit. my dad gave me a bottle as he doesnt use it . he still has 3 bottles so i have plenty. im very sensitive to slin. i can take 3 iu eat 400 gr of carbs and still go hypo and have to eat sugar out of the sugar bowl. any one know why this happens? my boy can take 12 iu eat 120 gr of carbs and be fine. wwhat gives?

lucian said:
have you noticed you stay leaner? ive been a lot leaner since using it. usualy i again a little on my lowerback but its not going there now. so 500 mg w every meal? or only post w/o meal? doeas it stay active for hr like the info says? or could you just take it post w/o like slin and its fast acting? im still playing w it adjusting the dose a bit. my dad gave me a bottle as he doesnt use it . he still has 3 bottles so i have plenty. im very sensitive to slin. i can take 3 iu eat 400 gr of carbs and still go hypo and have to eat sugar out of the sugar bowl. any one know why this happens? my boy can take 12 iu eat 120 gr of carbs and be fine. wwhat gives?

The hypo is not from the 3IU of insulin but from the 400g of carbs. If you took 3IU of insulin without any carbs you wouldn't feel anything. As a matter of fact, you take 3IU every 4 hours without any carbs to get into ketosis within 12 hours.

I take 500mg of metformin with every big carb meal. It doesn't mean that that is with every meal though.

And DON'T use metformin and insulin together! The metformin will make the insulin very unpredictable.

big a

big a i sent you a pm. im hoping what you said about too much carbs may be the soulition to my problem w slin. i appreciate you taking the time to help me out.
lucian

Big A said:
I use it according to the meals I eat - 500mg with a big carb meal, 1,000mg with a HUGE meal, I haven't done 1,500mg in many years, but I was doing that after all you can eat Pizza Hut or Sizzler.

Interesting.........maybe I'll give it another using your once a day protocol sometime.......... :)

could this be used to kind of prime your body for a slin cycle? How would these be used together or rotated to get best results?

Big Ian said:
Interesting.........maybe I'll give it another using your once a day protocol sometime.......... :)

It's not just nce a day, but more like twice, sometimes three times per day.

TooPowerful4u said:
could this be used to kind of prime your body for a slin cycle? How would these be used together or rotated to get best results?

That is why I am a big fan of it - it prevents TypeII diabetis, which is when your insulin receptor sites are dulled. Metformin re sensitises them again.

receptors

so even if someone had problems w slin receptors by doing meta/gluco when you go back to slin your receptors should be all clean and ready to go right? no more desensitization?

lucian said:
so even if someone had problems w slin receptors by doing meta/gluco when you go back to slin your receptors should be all clean and ready to go right? no more desensitization?

That's the theory, yes.

Most of you probably know that glucophage is the med used for moderate Type II diabetes, in lieu of slin injections.

Can someone give me and addy for a on-line pharmacy that I can get Gluco w/o a script? PM me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131