over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glute abcess? Pictures included

skyblob

Registered
Heu guys, injected 1cc test cyp monday, right after injection i coughed a bit, same as if I injected into a vein. It burned as hell. The day after, I had a bruise and it was swollen and red with a bit of blue.. It hurts of course. Do you guys think its and abcess? Should i put ice or on it?
Thx guys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 5,866
Why r u injecting that part of ur ads? If u think it's an abscess go to the Dr!

Ouch! Why would you pin THERE? That's a bit too low don't you think? I've never pinned there before. Regardless, I would get on some antibiotics ASAP

could be an abscess... not 100% sure but if I were you I'd star right now some antibiotics + nsaid

cipro ou cefalexin

On the pic it looks low. But its upper right cadrant of my ass lol. Same spot for years

Having some similar experiences I would say it is not an abscess. I don't believe it would grow that quickly. Pay attention to it, but unless you develop a fever I would ride it out. They seem to go away, sometimes quicker than others.

I think it's just a bad pin. Are you positive you are pinning in the correct spot? That pic looks very low.

If it gets hot get an antibiotic if no hot just wait and see. I have had red painful lumps last 4 days or so then just go away

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Having some similar experiences I would say it is not an abscess. I don't believe it would grow that quickly. Pay attention to it, but unless you develop a fever I would ride it out. They seem to go away, sometimes quicker than others.

I agree with you, but I'd be agressive in this cases... I've suffered the same problem once and decided to wait the evolution, later I needed to drain the shit myself and start atb + nsaid, and lost all my week.

That looks way low. Upper outer bro.

But I don't think its an abscess. Localized swelling. Too large too fast for infection. If u would've said last week I'd be more concerned. It should go away.

In gonna wait couple days and keep an eye of it. It havent changed size since it appeared. Its not hot. I dont have fever, I guess i raped a vein. So gonna wait a bit and keep an eye on it. I wanted your ideas of what you think it is and if i should put ice hot on it. Thx

Last edited:
Looking at the pic I'd say you've injected SC... Now I'm in doubt =] it's up to you, but I think you could wait a little bit... Bacterias need time to grow and cause simptoms, just two days aren't enought.

I would get on antibiotics ASAP: Cephalexin, Bactrim or Ciprofloxin. I see them in the ER many times daily...and, depending on the bacteria, they can go from small abcess to sepsis within hours.

LOL bad pin. Iv had that few times. Ice it for 20 min then let er warm up then 20 min more ice. Do that a few times today and tmrw. Lol "if its hot". Iv pinned and got swelling and its been hot quite a few times no biggie man. You new at this?

First of all, im amazed how fast you guys responded to this thread. I want to say a big thank you to all of you for your support! Its really appreciated!

Im not new at this, been 4 years im gearing. Never had this kind of problem. So i'm going to apply ice for 20 mins and Im gonna keep you guys updated! This will help if any of you have this problem in the future. The pin was high enough, the picture make it look low. Must be the 1000th time i pin in right glute

Looks like you went through a vein and got a bruise. You'll know if it's a big deal.

Doesn't look too bad at this point but looks like it covers a pretty big area. I agree with the antibiotics, always better safe than sorry. Could be the start of an abscess or just injected into bad spot,, scar tissue, muscle attachment, vein or whatever. I agree with skyblob, upper outer quadrant of glutes or outer thigh somewhere.

Does it feel warm when you touch it cause I think if its an infection it should feel warm, if your not sure go to the doc isn't worth the risk to guess.

early in the am get a permeant marker and circle the "area" then before you shower at the end of the nite check to see if it got bigger. do it again after you shower and see in the am.

I had mentos sized lumps in my ass from test that my freind made. They hurt so bad I couldnt sit down but went away after 2 weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131