over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glycerol

that sounded kind of rude and i didnt mean it to come out like that----i feel a huge problem in the bodybuilding community is dehydration---it cannot be understated enough---I believe by and large most bodybuilders walk around dehydrated 24/7.......those 2 guys a couple years back that died of kidney failure on these boards....I theorize that was because of their chronic usage of ephedrine (they never trained without it)....which raised their blood pressure along with creating chronic dehydration = kidney failure....add up protein intake, higher body mass, training, cardio, other stimulants used that make you sweat (caffeine) etc......= bodybuilders do alot of things that the general public doesnt which creates an arena for dehydration. There is a soccer player in my town who I see alot that is on dialysis because of this very situation (chronic dehydration that lead to kidney failure).....

Dante, I totally agree about dehydration being a big factor that many people overlook. With that said, how does someone know when they are dehydrated or what can someone do to ensure proper hydration? The reason I ask this is that my very own dad died 3 years ago from heat stroke. He was a very serious runner and is actually one of the people responsible for running becoming popular many many years ago. He was also a huge advocate of proper hydration and continually tried to get the message out for people to stay hydrated. It is ironic that on a hot muggy day in the D.C. area he died of heat stroke immediately following his 1.5 mile jog around the lake(he was in his late 70's). Therefore, what can someone do to actually know what level of hydration they are at? In other words, for the people that are not properly hydrated; how do they know that they have a problem?

Dante, I totally agree about dehydration being a big factor that many people overlook. With that said, how does someone know when they are dehydrated or what can someone do to ensure proper hydration? The reason I ask this is that my very own dad died 3 years ago from heat stroke. He was a very serious runner and is actually one of the people responsible for running becoming popular many many years ago. He was also a huge advocate of proper hydration and continually tried to get the message out for people to stay hydrated. It is ironic that on a hot muggy day in the D.C. area he died of heat stroke immediately following his 1.5 mile jog around the lake(he was in his late 70's). Therefore, what can someone do to actually know what level of hydration they are at? In other words, for the people that are not properly hydrated; how do they know that they have a problem?

If your urine is dark yelo than you are dehydreted, if the urine is clear than you are hydrated.

WELL

YOU USE THE LBAs SO DRINK WATER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT.....YOU SHOULD BE FINE

If your urine is dark yelo than you are dehydreted, if the urine is clear than you are hydrated.

While that is true, its not the whole truth. The truth is that almost everyone is dehydrated all the time. If you are thirsty then you are dehydrated. Humans are the worst in the world at being hydrated. For example, dogs drink the exact amount of water they need to be hydrated. Nothing more, nothing less.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws