over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

going in for surgeries

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
so I have scheduled to repair my umbilical hernia in the next couple weeks

and I figured at the same time, I might as well throw in a rhinoplasty (because why not? lol)

ive dropped my doses down to 150/150 test E/Deca with 20mg nolvadex ED

im also using 250mg dnp EOD and 1500mg metformin ED

im going to be looking at around 6 week recovery time.

will any of these things hamper recovery? is there anything I should remove?

anything I should add, or any general advice?

thanks to everyone

I think you're good as far as being ready for recovery , deca or test won't interfere with your recovery at all , i don't suspect the metformin will either.

hope everything works out for you

thank you sir.

gunna suck being out of the gym for so long....but at least ill have plenty of time to study! lol

ive read that the painkillers will more than likely cause me to need some sort of laxative :confused:

I'm surprised you're not using GH? I thought it was supposed to help you heal faster?

im planning on just waiting the whole 6 weeks... not really something I want to chance..

I do have a little mk677 that I may use after, we shall see.

Good luck on surgery and definitely don't rush the recovery

I had knee surgery and back surgery last year so hopefully this year is better.

slice,

i just had my inguinal hernia repaired 20 days ago. i'm not sure how much more serious the umbilical hernia is, but i started back at the gym this week. i'm mostly sticking to machines so that i'm not actually picking anything super heavy up off the ground, but i'm having no trouble using heavy weight. the first 7 days were mostly spent in bed, but everything was better within about 15 days or so.

also i was on a gram of test and 600mg deca when i had the surgery. no complications, excessive bleeding, anything like that. all went as planned.

thank you sir.

gunna suck being out of the gym for so long....but at least ill have plenty of time to study! lol

ive read that the painkillers will more than likely cause me to need some sort of laxative :confused:

Good luck with your recovery. Like said above don't rush it. I've been out of the gym a couple weeks now and it's starting to wear on me. I'd pick up some Colace if you're taking pain meds especially if you're not use to pain meds.

I would NOT use DNP during recovery. You need mito's to be functioning 100%

Best of Luck

Good Luck Bro!

I would back off to base compounds only through the recovery, nothing to gain outside of that, IMO?

Good luck bro.

And I agree with GotGame drop the DNP.

so I have scheduled to repair my umbilical hernia in the next couple weeks

and I figured at the same time, I might as well throw in a rhinoplasty (because why not? lol)

ive dropped my doses down to 150/150 test E/Deca with 20mg nolvadex ED

im also using 250mg dnp EOD and 1500mg metformin ED

im going to be looking at around 6 week recovery time.

will any of these things hamper recovery? is there anything I should remove?

thanks to everyone

If I was to have surgery and I was hell bent on taking something, the only thing I would consider is a andro derm patch that mimics your physiological testosterone as close as possible.

I agree with Gotgame I would definitely hold off on the DNP. Anesthetics seem like they are tricky medications and you dont want anything interacting with them. Who knows what concomminant use of DNP does to them? will it affect their clearance, will it precipitate malignant hyperthermia, a rare but potentially deadly side effect of anesthetics? since dNP allready heats you up.. who knows? and you sure as hell dont want to be the first one to find out.

the other reason, for physiological dose of test and nothing else is roids specially the estrogenic ones (i think), can predispose you to DVT. yes they give you those fancy calf pumps but you will be lying on the table atleast 2-4 hours for both surgeries motionless. the blood will pool in your legs, and you dont want to get a Blood clot (deep veinous thrombosis).

But as my signaturer says I am a "debbie downer" and on a scale of being overly cautious to being care free, you can tell where I fall.

so be careful.

With regards to metformin, the literature tells patient to not take it the day of surgery. To prevent lactic acidosis.. you allready will ahve some acidosis from the surgery. Most people resume it the next day.

Last edited:
BTW i have had two rhinoplasties. MAke sure you select a experienced surgeon. It is not something you want to try to "Save" money on, i learned the hard way. It is a complicated surgery and the more experience the person has, better it is.

DO not go with your "gut" instinct or how nice the surgeon is. These plastic surgeons sometimes are like sales man.. i feel.

Last edited:
Understood. Nixing the DNP

What about metformin?

Thanks all for the comments

thanks guys

im gonna shrivel up like a raisin lol.. thank God for muscle memory though right?

oh well, ive come back from worse

Yes back off some of the gear,,doctors hate working on someone with high blood pressure. Hope all goes well.

Oh no now you have to come off fish oil for a day you're fucked!!

When I had surgery on my busted hand last year they kept making it a point to me not to take fish oil, I giggled a little inside.

So we can expect your happy ass hanging around here more? Greeeattttt, here comes ripped123 out of the woodwork....

Oh no now you have to come off fish oil for a day you're fucked!!

When I had surgery on my busted hand last year they kept making it a point to me not to take fish oil, I giggled a little inside.

So we can expect your happy ass hanging around here more? Greeeattttt, here comes ripped123 out of the woodwork....

The operating room I was just in had a sign on the wall with possible blood thinners and fish oil was one of them. They were pretty adamant about me stopping it as well.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear