over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

going in for surgeries

gotta be honest.....i cant stop starring at chains post....

:(

stop it. he's not even a featured member. an average joe with cats. quit circling his posts so he can concentrate on getting his CPA.

...he's gonna do that cause grandma slice ain't gonna be around forever.

Attachments

• grandma slice.jpg
    grandma slice.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 161
Just had my shoulder done.only test and gh for me.great combo for healing for me.oh ua maybe some Xanax to keep from going stir crazy.lol.good luck bro

they said I didn't need blood work because "im not old enough to need it"...

lol... so I guess im in the clear for that.. dropped all orals, AI's (using nolva now), and eating good diet anyway

that's very comforting thank you for sharing lmao..

anyways, saw surgeon today, he said I was born with the hernia "no doubt about it".

thought that was intredasting

They always ask you in pre-op if you or ANYONE in your family has ever had a problem with anesthesia...MH is usually related to a genetic mutation. Not a pretty thing to see. But it is very rare...of the 15 people working on the patient, no one had ever seen it before. Now, they have a hotline to call that
a staff member stays connected to for instructions during the entire event.

lol... so I guess im in the clear for that.. dropped all orals, AI's (using nolva now), and eating good diet anyway

that's very comforting thank you for sharing lmao..

anyways, saw surgeon today, he said I was born with the hernia "no doubt about it".

thought that was intredasting

Lol, they said the same thing to be about blood work and cat scans. I had blood work done anyways.

Yeah, the surgeon is right. From my research hernia's are very common during child birth. They "go away" on their own while were young.

Little update on my recovery.

Literally everyday is significantly better. Range of motion, pain, taking a shit. I can get dressed on my own and take off my socks which is awesome.

I'm a 1-2/10 on the pain scale. I haven't taken any pain meds today. If they don't give you laxatives, buy them.

My follow up is 1/23 due to MLK day. If he gives me the 'ok' ill probably go hit some machines Friday, upper body. That'll put me 2 weeks post op.

Took bandages off and took my first shower. Felt amazing. Everything looks good to me. (wtf do i know)

Performed 30 min LISS yesterday 2.3 spd 1.5 incline.

Performed 40 mins LISS 2.6 1.5 incline this morning. Did both w/o pain pills to see if it would hurt. Totally fine.

Im taking 150mg test/wk--2iu black tops (ed)--30mg npp(eod)

Last edited:
I'll be following this. I am planning on having surgery for an umbilical hernia soon too after putting it off for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consider bromelain/quercetin for recovery reduces bruising and is a great anti-inflammatory.
**broken link removed**

Surgeon Secrets to Reduce Bruising and Swelling | The Huffington Post

Tons of info out there on bromelain and quercetin.

:yeahthat:

Excellent advice from MG. Never used quercetin myself, but I can definitely vouch for bromelain and its anti-inflammatory/recovery properties... went through surgery too a decade or so ago, and it was the medical staff that recommended it to help accelerate healing/cicatrization/swelling reduction. It worked so damn well, that now, whenever I injure myself, bruise, etc... I use it. :)

Good thing with bromelain is it will also make you digest protein more efficiently... ;)

As for your initial questions, as many suggested, I'd get off dnp and metformin. :)

Little update 13 days post op umbilical hernia.

Stopped pain pills 3 days after surgery. Still slight discomfort the first week getting out of bed/sitting down. I was doing 30 min cardio a few days later with zero pain.

Currently feel great. 0/10 on the pains ale. Started in the gym 10 days after surgery. HS machines with a plate for sets of 20-25. Boring but better than sitting around. Honestly feel great. I want to "push it" and its hard not to but the last thing i wanna do is start this process all over. Since i can't really lift I've been working on my mobility more. My range of motion has been shit since getting a lot bigger so thats become a priority now. Smashwerx on youtube has some awesome stuff if anyone else is interested.

Ive been on zero carbs for 10 days now just doing high protein with 15g fats for 6 meals a day. 150 test test/30mg npp eod/ 2iu black tops ed/

I've read other people having problems walking and moving for 2-3 weeks post op which amazes me honestly.

Any questions feel free to ask.

I've actually got a question regarding synthol during recovery. Since I'm not lifting any heavy weight would now be a good time to run some synthol on biceps/triceps since you don't really wanna move serious and and just use high volume?

Good luck from also, keep us posted.

I had my surgery performed last Friday. As it turns out they never performed a blood panel on me. Guess I wasn't old enough either.

CG

Little update 13 days post op umbilical hernia.

Stopped pain pills 3 days after surgery. Still slight discomfort the first week getting out of bed/sitting down. I was doing 30 min cardio a few days later with zero pain.

Currently feel great. 0/10 on the pains ale. Started in the gym 10 days after surgery. HS machines with a plate for sets of 20-25. Boring but better than sitting around. Honestly feel great. I want to "push it" and its hard not to but the last thing i wanna do is start this process all over. Since i can't really lift I've been working on my mobility more. My range of motion has been shit since getting a lot bigger so thats become a priority now. Smashwerx on youtube has some awesome stuff if anyone else is interested.

Ive been on zero carbs for 10 days now just doing high protein with 15g fats for 6 meals a day. 150 test test/30mg npp eod/ 2iu black tops ed/

I've read other people having problems walking and moving for 2-3 weeks post op which amazes me honestly.

Any questions feel free to ask.

I've actually got a question regarding synthol during recovery. Since I'm not lifting any heavy weight would now be a good time to run some synthol on biceps/triceps since you don't really wanna move serious and and just use high volume?

id like to be able to lift 2 weeks after the surgery...but then I have my rhinoplasty scheduled lol..

gonna be 6 weeks regardless... oh well

thank you sir.

gunna suck being out of the gym for so long....but at least ill have plenty of time to study! lol

ive read that the painkillers will more than likely cause me to need some sort of laxative :confused:

Yes you'll need a stool softener or you'll be constipated, but most importantly try to limit any opiates. They are so easy for your body to develop an addiction to without you even knowing it. Then when you stop taking them all of sudden youre getting sick. After that it's too late. You will have to deal with withdrawals and Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome...neither are any fun at all.

Stay away from the opiate painkillers if you can...trust me.

Yes you'll need a stool softener or you'll be constipated, but most importantly try to limit any opiates. They are so easy for your body to develop an addiction to without you even knowing it. Then when you stop taking them all of sudden youre getting sick. After that it's too late. You will have to deal with withdrawals and Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome...neither are any fun at all.

Solid advice ty breh

lol....unfortunately this is not what happens when people are in pain...

its sweet and thoughtful to say though.....

sleazy.....just take as directed....and you wont be constipated...
and DO NOT ask for a refill and you will be fine......

dont take them any more than 2 or 3 weeks....

some how I think you know this already:rolleyes:

I had my surgery performed last Friday. As it turns out they never performed a blood panel on me. Guess I wasn't old enough either.

CG

as long as its an ELECTED procedure.....they don't give a fuck...

they want their money...

:cool:

thank you sir.

gunna suck being out of the gym for so long....but at least ill have plenty of time to study! lol

ive read that the painkillers will more than likely cause me to need some sort of laxative :confused:

Good luck on surgery and hope you get better soon.
what do you study for?

lol....unfortunately this is not what happens when people are in pain...

its sweet and thoughtful to say though.....

sleazy.....just take as directed....and you wont be constipated...
and DO NOT ask for a refill and you will be fine......

dont take them any more than 2 or 3 weeks....

some how I think you know this already:rolleyes:

Sure this easily happens to those that are in pain, because you'd do anything to make the pain stop.

It happened to me. I took the opiate pain medication less then directed from the Dr, didn't ask for a refill and when I was finished and no longer had any pain I stopped taking the pain meds and became very sick. My body had become dependent on the opiates. Its so easy because your brain has opiate receptors. As you take opiate related pain meds they bind to the receptors and dull the pain, however, after a little while all of a sudden your body relies on them. Furthermore, the brain will stop producing dopamine due to the opiates being in control.

This is not pretty and it happens quite often. I've seen it happen to others besides me. You have no idea how upsetting it is and the extreme hell one has to go through to get opiates out of there system. It's one of the reasons there's an opiate epidemic out there

Moreover, I also took the opiate pain meds less then directed and after the first week I was constipated through out. That's why it's typically recommended to take a stool softener while on opiates.

Just wanted to pass this along because I would hate for anyone to have to go through what I went through as I trusted my doctor and took my opiate pain meds as directed. It was absolute hell and one of the hardest things I've had to overcome to get off of opiates.

Whoever reads this....try an alternative pain med. Do not use opiates. If you are going to use opiates...don't use them more then a week or so unless you're ok with taking a huge risk of becoming addicted. If you stop cold turkey you will go through one of the most constant hellish withdrawals you've ever felt for at least 72 hours straight. Followed by extreme depression and anxiety due to non existent dopamine levels, irritable bowel, insomnia (I was awake for 7 days straight until I got seroquil), restless leg syndrome and PAWS for at least a few weeks after. You won't be able to function without taking time off of work that is for certain.

This is no bullshit....if you want to take a chance I won't say I told you so, but you know what you're risking if you read what I wrote.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner