over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Golfers elbow flare up

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So randomly, like within a week I went from no elbow pain to I can’t clinch a pen at work without pain. And I didn’t even do anything Stupid in the gym. I THINK me adding in wrist curls did it.

How do you train around this? And also how the hell do I inject bpc-157 into my elbow with one hand?

someone come over to my house in the mornings and pin my elbow please.

I’ve heard fat grips lower elbow stress...anyone found this to be true?

I just went through a bad spell with mine, too. Heavy biceps or forearms movements will definitely aggravate it. As for triceps, I recommend getting on a pushdown and lightly work your way through different positions that feel OK for your elbows. For me, I found that instead of pushing straight down, the key was to push out at a slight angle. Also, not going to full extension and concentrating on the upper portion of the movement. Go light, you might want to forget about anything heavy for pressing and compound movements for a while. It sucks, I know, and it'll be aggravating trying to figure out what you CAN do, but hang in there

So randomly, like within a week I went from no elbow pain to I can’t clinch a pen at work without pain. And I didn’t even do anything Stupid in the gym. I THINK me adding in wrist curls did it.

How do you train around this? And also how the hell do I inject bpc-157 into my elbow with one hand?

If there is a local physical therapist or anyone else that does dry needling, do it. It’s nearly instant relief.

I am starting to pin my flare ups on doing heavy chest and shoulder dumbbell work. I think that’s what’s really causing mine

Here are some videos below. I have had both medial and lateral issues over the years. Both to the point where if I shook a hand it would drop me to my knees. In addition, I was always against it because I thought it would create weak wrists but a few years ago started using wrist WRAPS. Here's the ones I have: **broken link removed**

The wrist wraps stabilize the wrists in all directions to limit the contractions in the forearm muscles.

2nd half of this video

ill look into this voodoo floss. I’ve seen many state if you do it right it’s unbelievabley effective for lots of things
It works. I got rid of terrible plantar fasciitis with it too

Don't do exercises that directly affect it. If everything affects it, take a couple weeks off from the gym. Ice it once or twice a day. BPC 157, 500 mcg every day for 20 days (2 5mg bottles). You can inject sub q in your abdomen. This helped mine tremendously. I tried all of the stretches and exercises prior to this regimen.

other than reducing volume a bit only thing that really helped was using fat bars for awhile which are very underrated for reducing elbow strain.

unfortunately not available in most gyms.

other than reducing volume a bit only thing that really helped was using fat bars for awhile which are very underrated for reducing elbow strain.

unfortunately not available in most gyms.
Which is why you buy a set of grip4rce grips. One of the best training purchases I ever made

You need to stretch. I get massages once a week. Have the work biceps, Triceps, forearms. Anywhere your tight have them work on it. A lot of the times the injury and pain stems from somewhere else. Deep tissue, cupping, scraping, and Active release therapy is gold.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws