advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good cycle choices? Returning after a year off!

smithee

Newbies
Alright I had to take a year off-I Know, I know, but anyways I want to take another cycle in the next month. I was thinking of doing the same cycle I did last year cause it did give me good results. What do you think? I have taken many cycles from ababol to winstrol. I'm not some teenager either I'm 35 my stats are 5-11, 215lbs, 12-14 bf. I don't like dbol or anabol-too much bloat, weight gain! My last cycle was as follow
winny 50mg/day 1-8
equapoise 400mg/week 1-10
test prop 100mg/eod 1-10
tren ace 75mg/day 1-6
masteron 100mg/eod 7-10
cycled clen and t3

I was thinking of increasing the test to everyday, and replacing the winny with anavar or tbol, what do ya think?

If your layoffs are anything like mine, then odds are your diet has most likely shit the bed. Take some time and write down your food intake and tally up your macros. I myself am fighting back from a long layoff and I just did this and was shocked. And since your guestimated bodyfat is 12-14%, you will probably have a similar discovery. I wouldnt reccomend charging out of the gates on a cycle like your previous one. Stick to basics as outlined in Big A's growth principles thread, at least until your get your diet back in order and get your training up and running full speed again. Your previous cycle looked sort of like a precontest regimen, nothing wrong with that but I wouldnt use it as my bread and butter as it is a relatively harsh combination. Do what you will, but as I said before I would get back to running full speed again before I attacked something like that. And im not talking about dosages as that is an individual matter, Im just talking about the combination of gear.

I think the bottom line is to take products specific to what your true goals may be. Also your current physical condition will be a major deciding factor.

Vintagemuscle

Yeah my diet slipped some, I have been working out and my strength is coming back. I don't want to start for another month, But I still have to start somewhere. I gotta start soon so I can be in shape for vacation in May. I might just keep same cycle minus the Tren. Tren cough sucks!

Yeah my diet slipped some, I have been working out and my strength is coming back. I don't want to start for another month, But I still have to start somewhere. I gotta start soon so I can be in shape for vacation in May. I might just keep same cycle minus the Tren. Tren cough sucks!

Well goodluck on the comeback. I've been reworking my entire nutrition and training plan and am getting ready to launch into a bit of a comeback myself.

IMO, if you didnt even workout for an entire year, your body has reset back to point zero. It should be really easy now to make progress, and there is noway in hell you need to be running all of that you mention in your post. If I were you, I would just go with 500 mg test cyp/or enanthate per week. One injection per week is all youll need. You should grow like a weed off of that if your training and diet is in order. Even if you were using all of that in the past, youll not need it now.
taking that much now will just be a waste of the pocket book and a big waste of your time doing all of those injections. Your body will not be able to make use of that much anyway at this stage. It will alos be much harder on your health and youll see many more side effects.
If anything, give just the 500 mg/wk a try for 6 weeks or so, and if nothing is happening then think about doing more. Dont start off doing more, because when you dont respond to that the only place you can go is to do more. Eventually it becomes ridiculous after several years of use.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'll keep that in mind, it sounds like a good idea. Just take Test for 6 weeks to try It out and see how I react and go from there.

ya dont jump in to fast, strength going up to fast can cause connective tissue injurys, what ever cycle you do just keep it light to get back into the swing of things.

ya dont jump in to fast, strength going up to fast can cause connective tissue injurys, what ever cycle you do just keep it light to get back into the swing of things.

Yeah, ive mentioned that on here before too. Too much strength too fast and youll probably end up with some bad tendonitis at the least. The kind of tendonitis thats so painful that you cannot lift with that muscle at all. Then youll end up having to detrain and lose your gains. Its better slow and steady. Your connective tissue right now is quite weak as compared to how it used to be. It takes longer to stregthen tendons/ligaments than it does muscle. Once you strain one or tear it, its a VERY slow process to heal since the blood supply is so poor. Ive had tendonitis that took nearly 6 months or so to clear up. Its no joke.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws