over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good on ya phil

J.D

Banned
Good on ya phil, if no one else is going to comend you for it i will, here is a man that has been there done that and some of you guys are thinking he is a asshole, well its about time some of you listen, i have said it before and now you have got not only phil but even lee preist, and others saying the very same thing, even vander has some great advise even though i dont agree about bush haha.
You have got some great advice coming from this man advice i wish i had when i was young and stupit, some of the dosages and cycles you guys are on is plain stupid, just remeber if you abuse the body you will pay the piper, and that goes for any type of drug.
Some of you guys take advice from amatures that will never be a pro and here you have a pro telling you the truth. All i have to say is thanks phil for everything you have said and done so far. JD

I agree. Just like in that one particular thread when Phil was telling whoever it was that he wouldn't ever make it as a pro. That was just honesty. It's like if a midget had dreams of making it in the NBA. He may have determination like no one could imagine. His drive and ambition may give him the desire to do whatever in takes to make it. In the end though, he's still a midget in a world of 7 footers and a midget just ain't dunking on Shaq.

I'm not saying that whoever was in that thread represents "the midget". I'm just saying that in pro bodybuilding you have to be something VERY special and 99.999 percent of the people on Earth don't have what it takes, including the person involved in that thread. Even if a person does turn pro, so what? There are a shitload of pro body-builders that no one ever hears about because they can't compete against the elite. Unless you're one of the VERY BEST you still have to have a regular full time job, so what is the benefit again? It's just pointless to spend every aspect of your life persuing something you CAN'T achieve. I think people like that will have A LOT of regrets later in life. I know I already wonder what could be different if I had put as much effort into school, or family as I have into the gym.

Does our quad sweep, or arm measurement make us who we are? Does anyone else even give a shit? Would our friends or family care any less about us if we lost 20 pounds of muscle? Would our quality of life really decrease if we gave up lifting, or would we just be able to spend more time in our remaining years doing things that are really meaningful?

All I'm saying is, people need to realize when something needs to remain a hobby and not let false dreams make a hobby an obsession.

Good point

I am not saying that the guy has a bad physique. I am saying that out of all the top guys in this country, even quite a few on this board, to get mad and call me a fucker when I say that he is not in the top 15 out of 3000, is whacked. That is pretty self centered to think he is that good. What does that say for how he thinks of the rest of you guys? Just be honest with yourself, asesss yourself honestly and move on. there are plenty of great physiques out there, and this sport is totally subjective. Everyone has an opinion of how good they are and to get mad when someone tells you that you are not in the top 1%, well, you got problems.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131