over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good Post by Gensci about chinese hgh,generic hgh etc

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
I pulled this off another forum where Gen-sci rep has posted some good Info
IMO. A guy sourcing some generic hgh 'claimed' to have a connection with some former Genescience
employess and The people from Gen-sci pop in and call him out on it...
Interesting read...Ill paste it below
Raj

It is not surprising to us. It is just another cheap fake. How can
anybody believe hGH with no labels and no names? It is mostly likely the
website we listed like ammetals.com who has been selling cheap hGH with
no labels and no names(well they used to claim it is just jintropin on
their website), but they come up with a new marketing strategy.

I believe these fakes does have a market since bodybuilders are paying
out of their own pocket, and they are very ignorant of the necessary
knowledge about hGH. For example, we noticed in the past:
1. although many brand of fake hGH give rashes and welts in the
injection site, people just think that it is normal. In fact it is due to
E.coli impurities;
2. people don't really understand that besides the difference of 191
and 192, there is purity difference. which means E.coli impurities and
endotoxins make a lot of difference in quality too;
3. with low quality hGH, people can develop antibodies to hGH fast and
gradually the effect of hGH will be less and less;
4. people believe that all brands of hGH come from China are all the
same. They don't know some of them, like jintropin is formally approved
by the government while many other fakes are not a real plant at
all(like the one you just mentioned);

Lastly, Gensci has been around in almost 10years and there are sure
many ex-gensci people. But just being in Gensci doesn't not mean they can
product quality hGH. To make a complicated biologics in high quality is
not easy. That's why EU has a very complicated process in approving
generic biologics, they want a separate clinial trial for each new brand,
unlike traditional chemical generics, which don't require additional
clinical trial for approval.

Heres the link to the thread....Theres a few more post by them worth reading.
Youll have to register to read it though as its In a classifieds section.
**broken link removed**

awesome info bro.

this neglects the fact that gensci will sell you bulk jino in a large vial that when broken down for sales will have no lables like mine...

but their shit does come in bulk....

This may be a stupid question but does that mean the Kexing GH you can get from IP is junk too??

Hygentropin?

Are they talking about Hygentropin? It is considered generic growth. I have been using this growth for about two weeks and have been very pleased with the results so far, good fat loss and increased energy/pump while in gym. The only thing I have to base it off is Norditropin. I have a friend who procured a NordiPen and let me use it for about a month. I was really expensive, but good stuff none the less. Not much of a difference for me between Nordi and Hygentropin. In chinese "copyright" means you have the right to copy it.

there's nothing better than finding out the Truth about things,
this gets another bump, good 1 Raj

I will say this about China and rHGH....

Of course Gensci is going to say that they are the superior product etc... Not saying they dont have a great product but I know that there are quite a few generic suppliers of rHGH in China that are good and have been tested by labs . If you can find a legit one then that is great. If you go with Jinotropin you know it is good. There is no question about that. The others can be questionable but again know your source and there should be no problems. :)

zephyr22 said:
Of course Gensci is going to say that they are the superior product etc... Not saying they dont have a great product but I know that there are quite a few generic suppliers of rHGH in China that are good and have been tested by labs . If you can find a legit one then that is great. If you go with Jinotropin you know it is good. There is no question about that. The others can be questionable but again know your source and there should be no problems. :)
I agree. All the generic stuff is prolly the same stuff as Gensci's as many formulas and processes walk out many an back door pharm plants back door with disgruntled employees or money hungry mgrs.
Quality may be an issue but the technology and manufacturing process methods are well known. The recent Jintropin AQ technology prolly came out the back door at some point from Genentech in the states.
Plus many of the production and formulation technologies are published.

does any one in this thread have any thoughts on SOMATORM gh and how it compairs to jino.

Actually...

The literature on how rHGH is made is a simple process. They use E.coli bacteria and remove its replication portion of its DNA. Then they put in the strand of DNA (in to the bacteria organism) that is a genetically structered strand of DNA that is identical to that of Human growth hormone. Now instead of replicating itself (growing more bacteria) it is now secreting growth hormone. Then they just clean it up IE remove all E.coli and what your left with is rHGH. They then freeze dry it (lyphoisation). There are more processes involved this is just a short view of it. This info has been around for quite a while. Also many places in China make this even for the USA. More than 75% of drugs in the USA are not made here. They are made in foreign countries because it is cheaper. Of course FDA inspects all pharmaceuticals before entry to USA. This is why I know that a lot of generic rHGH from CHina is floating around and is indeed good. Like I said you have to know your supplier etc...

zephyr22 said:
The literature on how rHGH is made is a simple process. They use E.coli bacteria and remove its replication portion of its DNA. Then they put in the strand of DNA (in to the bacteria organism) that is a genetically structered strand of DNA that is identical to that of Human growth hormone. Now instead of replicating itself (growing more bacteria) it is now secreting growth hormone. Then they just clean it up IE remove all E.coli and what your left with is rHGH. They then freeze dry it (lyphoisation). There are more processes involved this is just a short view of it. This info has been around for quite a while. Also many places in China make this even for the USA. More than 75% of drugs in the USA are not made here. They are made in foreign countries because it is cheaper. Of course FDA inspects all pharmaceuticals before entry to USA. This is why I know that a lot of generic rHGH from CHina is floating around and is indeed good. Like I said you have to know your supplier etc...

That doesnt sound very simple AT ALL to me,lol.
Im not saying it cant be done and yes I do know of atleast 2-3 other good types of hgh from china (From Large companys Not 1-2 individuals making it) But I agree with gen-sci On that its not something Id want to purchase from just anyone.
So Yes I agree with both you and MG that there are others good brands of hgh from china...I dont agree its a simple process that just anyone could do
or More importantly do correctly.

some more from them-

You don't seem to understand, do you?

At the moment there is no such company in china which can produce a clean 191 other than Gensci for 2 reasons:

- equipment is in the millions of $ worth (so bathtub pharmacies are out of the equation, that leaves only serious companies - read the next line)
-Gensci holds the patent for china on the way to produce 191 (which serious companies would abide by)

191 and 192 is not even the only thing that matters. It's the purity. Dead E.Coli bacteria remains in the powder, do you understand that?

Any company with resources to build a pure 191 would NEVER EVER settle for label-less product like you posted. They would buy the rights, produce a good product and label the shit out of it. So the conclusion is this:

- either your provider is stealing from GenSci Jintropin (in that case that won't last long)
- you are selling plain fake HGH or even HCG
- you are selling some sort of 192 amino acid HGH which might be very dangerous and dirty

I'm done here. Feel free to wrap it up

Regards,
GenSci

I dont seem to understand???

Actually I do understand. The thing is China is known for its replicating other peoples work in the medical field. Let me tell you this I know of many items in the USA that are patented yet China seems to some how have the same items hmmm. I think that the Chinese gov does not look at patents etc... very extensively. Copyrights=nothing in China. I have been to China and I will tell you first hand that the Gov does not appear to give a damn about its people (a whole diff topic). Anyways what Im saying yes it is simple to make rHGH. Can it be done by 2 people and a bath tub no. It takes a lot of specialized equipment. Dead e-coli is certainly an issue. However this is why a lot of people build an immunity to rHGh. The body builds andtibodys to the pieces and particles of the e-coli with strands of hgh connected to it. Now this is the same way a flu shot works. The "flu shot" is pieces and or parts of the influenza virsu or (attenuated) in solution so your body builds an immunity to it. Ok secondly I dont sell rHGH. I work in medicine and I will tell you definately that I know for a fact there are other rHGH sources in China with high quality. Im sorry you are so defensive Im just stating some facts. When did I ever say that other rHGH were better then Gensci products??? I do not disagree with you. Gensci products are great. I have heard nothing but good things about your company. Im just stating the fact that there are cheaper rHGH sources with good quality. Labels etc...all this is marketing. Labels etc..cost money. More money increases the consumers cost. I will not argue my point any longer.

zephyr22 said:
Actually I do understand. The thing is China is known for its replicating other peoples work in the medical field. Let me tell you this I know of many items in the USA that are patented yet China seems to some how have the same items hmmm. I think that the Chinese gov does not look at patents etc... very extensively. Copyrights=nothing in China. I have been to China and I will tell you first hand that the Gov does not appear to give a damn about its people (a whole diff topic). Anyways what Im saying yes it is simple to make rHGH. Can it be done by 2 people and a bath tub no. It takes a lot of specialized equipment. Dead e-coli is certainly an issue. However this is why a lot of people build an immunity to rHGh. The body builds andtibodys to the pieces and particles of the e-coli with strands of hgh connected to it. Now this is the same way a flu shot works. The "flu shot" is pieces and or parts of the influenza virsu or (attenuated) in solution so your body builds an immunity to it. Ok secondly I dont sell rHGH. I work in medicine and I will tell you definately that I know for a fact there are other rHGH sources in China with high quality. Im sorry you are so defensive Im just stating some facts. When did I ever say that other rHGH were better then Gensci products??? I do not disagree with you. Gensci products are great. I have heard nothing but good things about your company. Im just stating the fact that there are cheaper rHGH sources with good quality. Labels etc...all this is marketing. Labels etc..cost money. More money increases the consumers cost. I will not argue my point any longer.

Zephyr,
Well I dont sell hgh either..Whats that got to do with it?
And If youll Take the time and read closer it says clearly In the subject header "another post from them" So need need to get upset.
So you can "tell me this" all you want.. :rolleyes:

Im not defensive at all, Ive been around long enough to make decisions on my own on what-who I trust and dont trust.

I think maybe you thought I wrote the above which is NOT the case...
I would have to agree with most all of it though...Except that its a simple process..If its such a simple process why is there no one in the Usa making it?

No was not meant at you Rajjin..

This was directed at the rep from Gensci. Sorry If you thought it was you. I thought that the Gensci rep must have read my post and you just put it up for him. You see the reason no one makes rHGH in USA is because like the man said it takes a lot of money to buy the equipment. No underground company is going to have that kind of money. If they did they would go legit and build an actual pharmaceutical company. Also patents in the USA are taken very seriously so that avenue is out as of yet. Now the patent on rHGH however is coming up in the USA so there will be a few new generics out. I can not remember when the patent goes up but I just remember it being soon. I was kind of hoping that the Gensci rep would have read the post I put up. Like I said it was not intended at you at all. All in all Gensci or any other company is going to tell you "buy my product, its the best". Like I said they have a great product but I know of others that are just as good. Just my opinion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131