over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gossip time in the IFBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Jessica Putnam has left Peter Putnam for Blair Moan. I feel bad for both Jessica and Peter as they truly are both good people I hear. I hear Blair is a good guy also.......it just takes me aback to see this happening but it happened to me so I guess its how it goes in society today.

Jessica Putnam has left Peter Putnam for Blair Moan. I feel bad for both Jessica and Peter as they truly are both good people I hear. I hear Blair is a good guy also.......it just takes me aback to see this happening but it happened to me so I guess its how it goes in society today.

That is VERY old news... Peter cheated on her and got busted - lots of stuff was posted online for all to see. Her and Blair just got married about a week ago.

See!

That is VERY old news... Peter cheated on her and got busted - lots of stuff was posted online for all to see. Her and Blair just got married about a week ago.

I'm not the gossip queen I thought I was! I DO have a life! I tried to leave out the Peter cheated part.......its kinda low I thought as I really like Pete.

That's crazy, I was actually looking at Blair's FB page this weekend (they were MARRIED this weekend) and thought to myself...Where the hell do I know her from? Did not realize it was Peter's Jessica :eek:

Met both Blair and Dusty Hanshaw at gym in Atlanta doing photo shoots last November on Sunday afternoon after Nationals. Chatted with both - seemed to be nice guys who didn't mind talking for a few mins and taking a couple pics.

WOW...

that sucks for him ,shes friggin beautiful :love: , but hey shit happens, I hope shes happy , wasnt he on this board a while ago ?

I'm not the gossip queen I thought I was! I DO have a life! I tried to leave out the Peter cheated part.......its kinda low I thought as I really like Pete.

Well what happened wasn't a big secret - thanks to FB a lot of pretty incriminating stuff was put out there for public consumption. Maybe not the best way to handle it but many have done the same or worse when hurt bad by someone they love.

I had them all on Facebook until recently. I couldn't for the life of me stand all the Jesus talk. Deleted them.

Nothing against personal beliefs. I just don't want to hear it.

Not that I care but is Peter ever going to compete again. What is he doing now

That is to bad. Enjoyed having them both here when they were members working there way up.

I had them all on Facebook until recently. I couldn't for the life of me stand all the Jesus talk. Deleted them.

Nothing against personal beliefs. I just don't want to hear it.

same way here.

I would be more interest in why has King Ronnie changed more spouses than he's changed sponsors over his career.
I heard one story (true or false), that Ronnie got married and his "current" girlfriend at the time found out through an online publications.

Anyone here knows why Jay Cutler's wife Kerry left him???

Anyone here knows why Jay Cutler's wife Kerry left him???

yes, Jay is a horny guy... probably cheated. bodybuilders are horny creatures man

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LxlYcCTiIIc]Jay Cutler caught off guard by adult film - YouTube[/ame]

Phil do u have permission from Peter or his ex to post their private life? What about you phil whats your goss? Marriage problems? Selling your gym? Panicking about money issues? Lets hear your goss Phil? I dont think a thread like this should be posted about someone else private life.

Oh

Phil do u have permission from Peter or his ex to post their private life? What about you phil whats your goss? Marriage problems? Selling your gym? Panicking about money issues? Lets hear your goss Phil? I dont think a thread like this should be posted about someone else private life.

I am an IFBB pro..........I am selling my gym........I was married before....whoop dee fucking doo

Peter dogged around on her badly from what I gathered a tear or two ago when it was aired on fb. I lost any respect I had for him.

Peter dogged around on her badly from what I gathered a tear or two ago when it was aired on fb. I lost any respect I had for him.

come on man, we all make mistakes. Im not sure that really warrants for that. I mean not being a father to his children thats something you lose respect for someone.

IE i have no idea if he has children or not. just an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear