over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got covid, how long?

Zarati

Registered
I got covid last week
It all started with lower back pain, then sore throat for couple of days then clogged nose and horrible fatigue.

Right now only fatigue, lower backpain and no tase or smell are the only symptoms. Never had fever, not much cough and no problem breathing ever.

How long will this last? The fatigue is annoying. It's been a week already.

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Isolate, and retest in 2 weeks from original positive test

The fatigue I've heard can last weeks after in some people, for some it's gone pretty quick. The symptoms variance in from covid is akin to a narnia tale; different characters telling different stories

TripppleP

Registered
Everyone is different. Some don't know they have it, some have long lasting problems. My guess is one more week.

Sorry you got sick bro. Rest up.

lookslikesausage

Registered
Mine only lasted two or three days. Even during the greatest amount of fatigue we still walked 4 miles that day. Never passed it on to my wife. Didn't even know i was sick until well after i was recovered. Only reason I got tested was because doctor recommended it when i told her that i had lost my taste and smell the week earlier. I never had a cough, breathing issues. Was working out while i had it (didn't know it at the time). If you're a healthy person and your symptoms are mild which it sounds like they are, I'd bet you'll feel normal again in a few days.

rippedfreak123

Registered
just coming out of it after a long run of dodging it. Ive traveled, hit up egypt, bunch of flights and me n the wifey never grabbed it. Finally got us and the exhaustion was intense. 3 days in bed, i slept like a baby, some heavy congestion for the first 3 days but other than that im back to 80%. Ive had worse flu;s than this but the fatigue was pretty rowdy.

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
As long as you didn’t already have one foot in the grave you have nothing to worry about, give yourself a couple weeks to fully 100% recover.

m314

Registered
I got covid last week
It all started with lower back pain, then sore throat for couple of days then clogged nose and horrible fatigue.

Right now only fatigue, lower backpain and no tase or smell are the only symptoms. Never had fever, not much cough and no problem breathing ever.

Nobody knows. Some people get over it in a week, while others still have problems a year later.

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psych, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I got covid last week

If you still have fatigue, that's your immune system. Means you're still likely infected. Go into isolation until symptoms are gone. I think I heard to wait 2 weeks after last symptoms and get retested. Two weeks after that, if you test negative, you can get vaccinated. Sorry to hear, bro. Just be glad it was mild. I hated getting the vaccine (Pfizer is 2 shots 3-4 weeks apart) and I hate the masks but I had a punctured lung many years ago. Last thing I need is some respiratory garbage. Being intubated once was enough for me.

Anyone reading this: you do NOT want that. Trust me. It's like when you try to stick your finger back your throat to puke, only it's for days or longer. It's hell.

Reactions: D2

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ambrose218