over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got covid, how long?

Zarati

Registered
I got covid last week
It all started with lower back pain, then sore throat for couple of days then clogged nose and horrible fatigue.

Right now only fatigue, lower backpain and no tase or smell are the only symptoms. Never had fever, not much cough and no problem breathing ever.

How long will this last? The fatigue is annoying. It's been a week already.

Isolate, and retest in 2 weeks from original positive test

The fatigue I've heard can last weeks after in some people, for some it's gone pretty quick. The symptoms variance in from covid is akin to a narnia tale; different characters telling different stories

Everyone is different. Some don't know they have it, some have long lasting problems. My guess is one more week.

Sorry you got sick bro. Rest up.

Mine only lasted two or three days. Even during the greatest amount of fatigue we still walked 4 miles that day. Never passed it on to my wife. Didn't even know i was sick until well after i was recovered. Only reason I got tested was because doctor recommended it when i told her that i had lost my taste and smell the week earlier. I never had a cough, breathing issues. Was working out while i had it (didn't know it at the time). If you're a healthy person and your symptoms are mild which it sounds like they are, I'd bet you'll feel normal again in a few days.

just coming out of it after a long run of dodging it. Ive traveled, hit up egypt, bunch of flights and me n the wifey never grabbed it. Finally got us and the exhaustion was intense. 3 days in bed, i slept like a baby, some heavy congestion for the first 3 days but other than that im back to 80%. Ive had worse flu;s than this but the fatigue was pretty rowdy.

I got covid last week
It all started with lower back pain, then sore throat for couple of days then clogged nose and horrible fatigue.

Right now only fatigue, lower backpain and no tase or smell are the only symptoms. Never had fever, not much cough and no problem breathing ever.

Nobody knows. Some people get over it in a week, while others still have problems a year later.

I got covid last week

If you still have fatigue, that's your immune system. Means you're still likely infected. Go into isolation until symptoms are gone. I think I heard to wait 2 weeks after last symptoms and get retested. Two weeks after that, if you test negative, you can get vaccinated. Sorry to hear, bro. Just be glad it was mild. I hated getting the vaccine (Pfizer is 2 shots 3-4 weeks apart) and I hate the masks but I had a punctured lung many years ago. Last thing I need is some respiratory garbage. Being intubated once was enough for me.

Anyone reading this: you do NOT want that. Trust me. It's like when you try to stick your finger back your throat to puke, only it's for days or longer. It's hell.

Just getting over it…. Still don’t feel like myself…. Still no smell or taste.

Was on Test/Deca for 12plus weeks and lost just about everything. Sucks. Looking forward to getting back to it but I know it’s going to be a while before I’m the same

As long as you didn’t already have one foot in the grave you have nothing to worry about, give yourself a couple weeks to fully 100% recover.
I agree with this.

About a week ago I had something, cough productive, then was tired as hell. I got extra sleep, ate some foods rich in vitamin c, went to the pharmacy asked the guy what to take for my symptoms he said NyQuil so I took it, a few days later and I'm feeling fine. I rarely get sick the first sign I felt something was off was soreness after my workout (never get DOMS). Crazy thing is it's turning into sniffles at the end.

But any cold or virus sleep, vitamin c always does the trick I have a pretty good immune system.

I agree with this.

About a week ago I had something, cough productive, then was tired as hell. I got extra sleep, ate some foods rich in vitamin c, went to the pharmacy asked the guy what to take for my symptoms he said NyQuil so I took it, a few days later and I'm feeling fine. I rarely get sick the first sign I felt something was off was soreness after my workout (never get DOMS). Crazy thing is it's turning into sniffles at the end.

But any cold or virus sleep, vitamin c always does the trick I have a pretty good immune system.
You had a productive cough, and were tired so you asked a guy at the pharmacy what to take? Lol

Still haven't gotten it...that I know of.
Just about everyone around me has though.
Vaxed & boosted. Take my Vit D3, C and zinc daily.
I'm an RN. Multiple exposures at work. PCR always (-)
Kids are both in public school. We'd get notified EOD
of kids that tested (+) in their classrooms. As a family
we're been back to pre-pandemic activities, shopping,
performances, dinners out, movies, gym etc. for over 2 months.
No masks. Kind of a head scratcher as no-one in my family has
caught it yet.

Everyone at work has had it , like mentioned above 4 guys went out at the same time from being exposed to the same carrier and all had different symptoms. One guy only had a messed up sense of taste , the rest has cold symptoms for a week and we're back up to speed in 2 weeks.
Take your vitamins , a prophylactic and don't tongue punch dirty hookers in the fart box you you should be fine.
Nobody in my house has had covid , 17year old boy in public school , wife an RN that's in and of hospital all over the state and I'm around some crusty fuckers all day and couple gyms.

You had a productive cough, and were tired so you asked a guy at the pharmacy what to take? Lol
Exactly. Usually when I get sick I don't need medicine, some vitamin c and extra sleep I'm better in 2 days. Been busy at work so wanted something extra to kick it no idea which of the 1,000 fancy drugs in target was the best and figured it'd be quicker to ask the pharmacist then Google or Internet. He said NyQuil so I grabbed a bottle it worked. Never missed a workout.

I had it for 8 days but all it did to me was give me cold like symptoms for a few days; no fatigue or loss of taste or smell.

Finally got it after being surrounded by it since the start (im an RN). Symptoms started with an annoying cough/fatigue then immediately progressed to an unproductive cough that was torture. The cough mad way chest feel like it was bleeding/SOB and gave be terrible headaches. That only last 24 hrs then the cough became slowly productive, kinda hurt and had fatigue/general cold symptoms. Then had some stressful days at work and it seemed to bring it back and I randomly got chills. Then it just lingered for a few days. It's been 12 days now and still have an annoying cough/mild shortness of breath. Wearing a mask for 12 hrs a day really fucking sucks. I don't notice the SOB anymore until I'm at work with my mask on. Can't wait for this to go away.

Finally got it after being surrounded by it since the start (im an RN). Symptoms started with an annoying cough/fatigue then immediately progressed to an unproductive cough that was torture. The cough mad way chest feel like it was bleeding/SOB and gave be terrible headaches. That only last 24 hrs then the cough became slowly productive, kinda hurt and had fatigue/general cold symptoms. Then had some stressful days at work and it seemed to bring it back and I randomly got chills. Then it just lingered for a few days. It's been 12 days now and still have an annoying cough/mild shortness of breath. Wearing a mask for 12 hrs a day really fucking sucks. I don't notice the SOB anymore until I'm at work with my mask on. Can't wait for this to go away.
maybe I misread but you're working in a hospital w/patients while actively having covid?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear