over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got covid, how long?

go easy and take enough rest in your recovery, seems like the folks that try and return to full speed too quickly have a greater incidence of long-term effects.

i was never worried about dying from covid but the thought of it permanently robbing my body of its health and energy terrifies me

I had it in December 2021, high fever for 1 day and I rested and loaded up on zinc and quercetin, vit d, slept 12 hours for 3 days straight and by day 4 was good enough to do normal activity.
Some people I know who had it recently took about 2 weeks and have a lingering cough.
It varies person to person…. I know a guy that took one of these meds I won’t mention and felt better in 2 days…..

I had it in December 2021, high fever for 1 day and I rested and loaded up on zinc and quercetin, vit d, slept 12 hours for 3 days straight and by day 4 was good enough to do normal activity.
Some people I know who had it recently took about 2 weeks and have a lingering cough.
It varies person to person…. I know a guy that took one of these meds I won’t mention and felt better in 2 days…..
Ivermectin?

go easy and take enough rest in your recovery, seems like the folks that try and return to full speed too quickly have a greater incidence of long-term effects.

i was never worried about dying from covid but the thought of it permanently robbing my body of its health and energy terrifies me
That's fear mongering propaganda. Not gonna happen

That's fear mongering propaganda. Not gonna happen
I went to visit a site yesterday a guy commented that he tested for it sat, no one seemed to care and he was an older guy and was fine. Dude had a mask on not sure if he likes wearing one or they made him have it lol.

I had the first covid 19 virus back in May 2020. They said I was high risk of having serious issues because of my asthma and sleep apnea. Well I showed them, no symptoms. :) Masks are worthless, unless you're wearing a full face respirator. I was wearing masks everyday to work, and I still got it. I tested positive for the anti-bodies a year later too. Wife caught it as well. Not sure who gave it to who, but she had a stuffy nose, and lost her taste and smell. That lasted for like 3 weeks.. What was awesome, we both got paid for sitting on our asses for 3 weeks.

I got covid last week
It all started with lower back pain, then sore throat for couple of days then clogged nose and horrible fatigue.

Right now only fatigue, lower backpain and no tase or smell are the only symptoms. Never had fever, not much cough and no problem breathing ever.

How long will this last? The fatigue is annoying. It's been a week already.
My symptoms were identical to a T happened over Christmas and I was ok going into the 2nd week in Feb. still had some nose bleeds and coughing crap up that was all post being sick and as I was told by many I got off easy so hopefully I’d say 6-8 weeks of the fatigue and aches

You are correct. They gave me a whole 5 days off then said get to it... also diddnt get paid to be off either
yeah but we banged pots and pans for a couple weeks 2 years ago so what are you complaining for :p

You are correct. They gave me a whole 5 days off then said get to it... also diddnt get paid to be off either
if they are going to force you to take off, IMO they should pay you for it. Otherwise why would anyone get tested? Take a test a test that will result In losing money doesn't make sense.

if they are going to force you to take off, IMO they should pay you for it. Otherwise why would anyone get tested? Take a test a test that will result In losing money doesn't make sense.
I've had covid for a week now and I'm not looking forward to going back to work Monday at all. Wish the cdc was still forcing 2 weeks off. I ran a fever for the first 4 days, and the first 2 days I couldn't even get my temperature to normal. Fever gone now but day 8 and I'm coughing up a storm, still have little bit of blood in my mucus, congestion, little bit of some labored breathing and cloudy headed. Took my dogs on a two mile walk today and my legs are very tired now. I work construction, will catch a ton of flack if I don't go back Monday but unfortunately covid hits some people hard enough that they need off more time than an employer wants to give. Covid sucks.

I've had covid for a week now and I'm not looking forward to going back to work Monday at all. Wish the cdc was still forcing 2 weeks off. I ran a fever for the first 4 days, and the first 2 days I couldn't even get my temperature to normal. Fever gone now but day 8 and I'm coughing up a storm, still have little bit of blood in my mucus, congestion, little bit of some labored breathing and cloudy headed. Took my dogs on a two mile walk today and my legs are very tired now. I work construction, will catch a ton of flack if I don't go back Monday but unfortunately covid hits some people hard enough that they need off more time than an employer wants to give. Covid sucks.
It’s crazy how it effects everyone differently.

I’ve also had it for a week now. No breathing problems, thank goodness. I just had a horrible headache, body aches, chills, and still don’t have my taste or smell.

I’m mostly over it now but the lethargy is killer. I have 0 energy. No real appetite either. Dying to get back in the gym, just no energy or strength to do so. I lost 13lbs in all so far.

I tried ivermectin and hydrochloroquin but didn’t seem to help much

I tried it. Didn’t really do much for me.
That’s no good. I think Zinc and quercetin have some studies on helping.
When I got it, I took hydroxychorquine and zinc. It worked well and the recovery was about a week tops.

I’ve also had it for a week now. No breathing problems, thank goodness. I just had a horrible headache, body aches, chills, and still don’t have my taste or smell.

I’m mostly over it now but the lethargy is killer. I have 0 energy. No real appetite either. Dying to get back in the gym, just no energy or strength to do so. I lost 13lbs in all so far.

Just been cold and flu medicine for me. The chills and aches were terrible. Started as a minor sore throat, felt like a truck ran me over by the end of the night. My legs and knees hurt so bad. Throat got really sore with little cough to start. Lost my voice. Voice is coming back and throat is healing, unfortunately the coughing has picked up big time. My appetite was strong at the beginning, now not much of an appetite. Never lost my taste but just noticed that I can't smell anything. I could smell a couple days ago.

I spent a week on vacation at Disney world, day we came home is day I got sick. Now a week with covid, and already planning not to be in the gym next week, especially with going to work cause yeah, the fatigue and lethargy is terrible. 3 weeks out of the gym. Last time I went 3 weeks out of the gym would've been 10 years ago when I wasn't in the gym at all, lol.

Not to double post but how much did you take? Because I did take hydroxychorquine and it was at 500mg a day along with zinc, vitamin d, quercetin, loads of vit c and it worked great.
Hope you feel better soon.

I agree that they should pay us and losing that money did hurt. I cant lie that the thought of not testing or just not telling anyone crossed my mind...then I popped out of that mindset because of an ethical responsibility. It is scary to think how many people would go to work.

Damn bro construction would be rough feeling that way. Im still coughing up a shitstorm as well and tomorrow will be week 2. Covid really fucking sucks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131