over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

got set up and fired :(

The EEOC called me today and advised i sign the five papers they are sending me in the mail asap and send them back. I went to human resources several times since i worked with Rite Aid about being picked on for my health at my last store same business (they moved me to another store instead of helping me). I had reported this several times this is why they moved me because i was a bother and they thought i would let it go. Well i was called MANGINA because i bleed through my pants due to at this time Crones. I was told i was not allowed to call in. I was told i was faking. I was told i was being a baby. The list goes on about the crap i dealt with at this previous store. Well good on me since may of 2015 i kept notes of every single insult to me about my health and the date next to each. This is the best part those notes ensured me 5 right to sue letters that are in the mail. Will I win? I have faith I will win the case. It is disability discrimination in 5 different ways. The dumb asses own HR records fucked them right in the ass because they did nothing not a damn thing to the accused. So this is probably why EEOC told me on the phone with some swag to it "Sir they are not getting away with discrimination" ;) thanks guys wish me luck and pray for me if you pray
Now listen to me very carefully. FILL OUT EVERY SINGLE FORM AND SIGN TO THE LETTER... LEAVE NOTHING BLANK AND HAVE THOSE FORM IN ON TIME. Those forms are everything. I've seen fellow business owners in my chamber of commerce get away with the nastiest shit you can imagine (racist shit) all because the EEOC dropped the claim because the plaintiff didn't file the paperwork properly or on time.

Wait I'm confused :confused:

Are you suing for disability discrimination or wrongful termination for allegedly saying the N word ??

I also read one of your posts (i think in your log) saying you were expecting a settlement and got it, is it because of the same company you work/worked for ?

Not to detract from the op, but petsy u seem to know your shit. Back in October i was terminated from my job(was never given any papers or anything to sign), i was only given an appeal process paper.
I ended up appealing, to the appeals panel set by my company and location, that i workes at. Appeals pannel ended up finding in my favor and reinstated me. The panel found that the policy i was fired for was not comsistantly applied within my location and department. In 4.5 yrs never had a write up or verbal warning. Now my question is, how likely is it that i am owed my missed time from work(about 5 wks), would pay include overtime missed as well, since alot of mandatory overtime was scheduled during this time?

RonnieRon, start a new thread...

I am lost in my own mind. I was set up at work and a fellow employee said i called a customer the N word and got me fired. I have cancer to boot so affording to live and keep my apartment is not going to happen. I don't know what to do. I was set im my career and now boom framed :( and fired. What does anyone know about making myself feel less like there is no hope for me? I cannot feed my kid and now we are going to lose our place to live. I live in a very expensive state with crazy taxes so i just know i will have to let my son go live with his druggie mom so he has shelter and warm food. As for me soon i will be living in my car. looking for a job in a town that never has work. :( what can i do to help my mind ? I am screwed

Hire and attorney and file a lawsuit for defamation of character, a job can't just fire someone without facts, investigation or just cause. They have to have a legitimate reason. If you didn't do what you say you didn't do then you HAVE TO DEFEND yourself, your character and reputation. Once you get fired from a job that can lead you to have a negative recommendation or a future job looking at you with a preconceived idea, and you don't want that!

no my settlement was for malpractice

Wait I'm confused :confused:

Are you suing for disability discrimination or wrongful termination for allegedly saying the N word ??
yes it is the easy win route.
I also read one of your posts (i think in your log) saying you were expecting a settlement and got it, is it because of the same company you work/worked for ?

i was sent home from the hospital told i was clean and clear and nothing was wrong with me a few years back. went home and bleed out almost to death through my exterior .... it was short lived money i used every penny on hospital bills

i was sent home from the hospital told i was clean and clear and nothing was wrong with me a few years back. went home and bleed out almost to death through my exterior .... it was short lived money i used every penny on hospital bills

Ah ok, got ya.

Glad you're ok.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner