over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got shot at by a road rage person

Hey Champ00..Thanks to God that your kid and you are okay. I live here in the midwest and yes..we have all of these guys driving in those big black pick up trucks all pimped up with those huge wheels on..the overwhelming majority of them drive extremely aggressively and I would assume ALL of them are packing heat and are not hesitating to use it at any given time. Some of them are probably intoxicated and drunk.
And with that being said..any of us can take these guys down EASILY in the octagon. But on the road..you can be the strongest boxer in the world..doesnt mean SH!T..these guys use their pick up trucks and their heat as weapons.
Let this be a lesson to you...it's NEVER worth it to be on the fast lane when your family is in the car with you..no matter how far your road trip is...NEVER. That's where all of the crazies go on. Always stay on the right lane. So what..it may take slightly longer to reach your destination..but a funeral procession takes much longer. I always humbly remind myself that.
I even stay on the right lane when I'm by myself. And ever since I have been doing that..I have never had a problem with any drivers out there..thanks to God. The problem always and always stems from the fact that you have all of these extremely aggressive drivers that ALWAYS drive on the left lane on the freeways..always ready to run anybody and everybody over (and they WILL) Let me get this thing straight. They are NOT tough. Most of them have physically deformed bodies..suffer from severe mental illnesses..have PTSD..things have happened to them..have been through hell and back over and over..methheads...dopeheads..etc etc..you name it. They are suicidal and are ready to die...and it does NOT help the fact that they are intoxicated. And they are using YOU as their outlet to die. Stay away from them as you would stay away from the devil himself. They will ALWAYS get their day and it always has happened and always will happen. Every dog has his day brother.
Always stay away from them...never ever even look at them..stay away from them..and do NOT get involved. They want trouble and thats why they are out there driving like that.
And brother..may God give you the victory and put this man who shot at you and your kid to justice.
Bro tks for all you said I have learned I’ll get bashed by some and others good but both ways I take it as .... I know everyone means well and I did make a mistake I take a different approach on a lot of what I’m going through now

i
Originally from gurnee which is boarder of Illinois and Wisconsin off Lake Michigan and too know the ways of a Midwestern

take care be safe

Damn! Im glad you're ok .... Stay safe out there in this crazy world we live in .... Smh

the fundamental disagreement. IMO you are are more of a pussy to resort to violence, and DO Something, taking the easy way which is to react instead of think. More "MAN"ly to be stoic and realize the value you have, and what you always have to loose, importantly your self respect. how can you respect yourself if you were to hurt someone for cutting you off, or riding your bumper......

if People treat you like a cunt, for being honorable, which I honestly dont exactly know what you mean by that when you say "like a cunt", , why would hang around those people in the first place. Again we are talking about traffic here. traffic

the tire irons pipe guns or whatever else dont lead to a win. Ask the OP. he was the victim of some tough guy who thought the way to show how strong they were. how right they must be on the road. what did they win or gain? sounds like stupidity, leading to damage that will linger, and may lead to more stupidity and violence. For what

Cooler heads prevailing here, good post.

Or maybe nobody should be allowed to carry?
I know this is going to be a very unpopular statement.

That’s a great idea! Works really well in Chicago, NYC and countless other “gun free zones” lol. Not to insult you but please think logically about this, not emotionally. You only hurt law abiding citizens, many of which are poor minorities, when you outlaw carry. Criminals prey freely on the defenseless.

People that are actually the aggressor and shooting at someone with their daughter in the car; are not the type of people that are going to stop carrying just because they make a law against it. The only people that a law would effect are the normal law abiding citizens who would never use the weapon unless they felt that their life was being threatened and absolutely necessary.

its normal where the OP is at too, as i am in the same area
Maybe on 45. But on 10, beltway, even 99, idiots jerk off in the fast lane while driving 50mph
Houston has to be the slowest driving city I've ever been.

Hey guys, I'm no mod, but could we please steer this away from gun talk and stick to the topic and be glad our fellow board member and his daughter came to no harm?
I just signed in this morning and see this thread potentially at risk.

Hey guys, I'm no mod, but could we please steer this away from gun talk and stick to the topic and be glad our fellow board member and his daughter came to no harm?
I just signed in this morning and see this thread potentially at risk.
Good idea. When ever I have been in a bad situation I always look to see what I could have done different to change the outcome. Because others aren't going to change for me. In the grand scheme of things I can only make choices for myself.

As this event continues to unfold
seeing how I started this post
I’ll keep the board up to date as to the steps ahead and outcome

I did get a call from a cop this afternoon
after I was shot at the person behind me rolled up next to the car on the hwy and that the shooter looked at the witness and the cop said the witness said they locked eyes and he can pick him out of a line up

So tomorrow is when the witness comes in

This happened so fast I can’t remember
Some things I’m grateful for this witness coming forward

my anticipation to an arrest of this person is over whelming I wish I could have closure on that first part

So I would just like to say when your on the road be careful if you live in Houston area it’s crazy everywhere but nuts here
Some dude got up on me I couldn’t see his grill that’s how far up on my car he was at 80 miles an hr
I barley brake checked he goes around me tries to side swipe me and further up the road I pull over and he pulled o er in front of me like 400 feet
I decided to just move on as I approached I saw a gun come out of the window and BANG BANG BANG and I swerved to get out of the way my 19 month old daughter was in her car seat on the side he shot into my car missed her head by 8”
Plastic from my car hit me everywhere my daughter was fine
The cops took the bullets out of my car
And they found the car did gun powder test on it and I’m still waiting for the arrest call
This was 6 days ago and mentally I’m so fucked up I still get emotional never in my wildest imagination could come up with something like that
he lay and waited premeditated and tried to kill me because of his road rage
forgive me for such a long post I left out so much

champ00 I am truly thankful that you and your daughter are okay.

As an Infantry Marine who served in Iraq for a decade a refused to believe that counseling would help in any way. I have to say I that various therapy has made a tremendous difference. I am not one to talk out my feelings in counciling but learning to better understand how experiences effect the the body, the psyche and how we react to and perceive events in the future has helped me tremendously. With that said I am older, stubborn and come from a culture where you bottle up everything. Young individuals talking about their experiences, feelings and fears could be very important if not necessary. I couldn't say with convictions as it contradicts what I was taught.

Children can be hesitant to open up about a traumatic experience with there closet loved ones for a multitude of reasons. For instance Mr. Rogers modeled the format of his show after encountering a study where children opened up when speaking to puppets about things they had never told another person. Many times art therapy can be very helpful

In regards to a follow up with police I can tell you from where I live recovering the bullet etc is simply protocol nothing will be done with it. Sadly the event is far too common and nothing really can be done with it without the "smoking gun". To know there could be a possible I.D proves to me that these officers are passionate and capable!

In Oakland and adjoining areas a front car with a beefed up engine will force a targer vehicle to the side of the road then individuals in following car will rob those occupants. It is just as dangerous to pull over in this instance. There's no perfect way to react, and difficult to know what to do in such circumstances. For this incident I am grateful that you and your offspring were unscathed.

The only intention was for my words to be supportive and empathic.

I will be including you and your daughter in my prayers thanking our lord thar you two are now safe. Following prayer will be that you and your daughter receive proper aid should it be needed and or helpful.

In Baltimore and DC area they purposely tap your car or accuse you of cutting them off. The whole goal is to get you to step out of your running car so their friend can steal it. You can't carry here so the kids have a bit more nerve when doing this. I had some try to follow me all the way home when I drove away from a setup.
I wrote about similar situations that take place in Oakland.

Didn't say that, but I am saying if you want to carry for the sole purpose of the confrontations you put yourself in while driving then it's stupid. Don't put yourself in those situations, acknowledge you're the bigger person and diffuse the situation if you do.

Speeds limit is 65 bro I was doing 80
It doesn't matter. If he had the opportunity to pass you on the right you shouldn't have been in that lane. I know sometimes it's hard to gauge whether someone wants to fly by you when you're doing 80, but if the opportunity was there get the fuck out of the way and let them by. I dealt with bs like this in NM WAY more than I should have because of inconsiderate douches camping in the fast lane.
Glad no one was hurt, take it as a lesson, don't camp regardless of your speed, and move on.

edit: wasn't saying not to pursue legal action if there's a chance in hell of finding him.

champ00 I am truly thankful that you and your daughter are okay.

As an Infantry Marine who served in Iraq for a decade a refused to believe that counseling would help in any way. I have to say I that various therapy has made a tremendous difference. I am not one to talk out my feelings in counciling but learning to better understand how experiences effect the the body, the psyche and how we react to and perceive events in the future has helped me tremendously. With that said I am older, stubborn and come from a culture where you bottle up everything. Young individuals talking about their experiences, feelings and fears could be very important if not necessary. I couldn't say with convictions as it contradicts what I was taught.

Children can be hesitant to open up about a traumatic experience with there closet loved ones for a multitude of reasons. For instance Mr. Rogers modeled the format of his show after encountering a study where children opened up when speaking to puppets about things they had never told another person. Many times art therapy can be very helpful

In regards to a follow up with police I can tell you from where I live recovering the bullet etc is simply protocol nothing will be done with it. Sadly the event is far too common and nothing really can be done with it without the "smoking gun". To know there could be a possible I.D proves to me that these officers are passionate and capable!

In Oakland and adjoining areas a front car with a beefed up engine will force a targer vehicle to the side of the road then individuals in following car will rob those occupants. It is just as dangerous to pull over in this instance. There's no perfect way to react, and difficult to know what to do in such circumstances. For this incident I am grateful that you and your offspring were unscathed.

The only intention was for my words to be supportive and empathic.

I will be including you and your daughter in my prayers thanking our lord thar you two are now safe. Following prayer will be that you and your daughter receive proper aid should it be needed and or helpful.
So very kind in all you said Tku brutha

Didn't say that, but I am saying if you want to carry for the sole purpose of the confrontations you put yourself in while driving then it's stupid. Don't put yourself in those situations, acknowledge you're the bigger person and diffuse the situation if you do.
Just to clarify I am from a country where guns for personal use are highly regulated so I don’t hav3 the American right to bear arms perspective so my feelings and thoughts are very different. I am aware they are not an American way of thinking.

It doesn't matter. If he had the opportunity to pass you on the right you shouldn't have been in that lane. I know sometimes it's hard to gauge whether someone wants to fly by you when you're doing 80, but if the opportunity was there get the fuck out of the way and let them by. I dealt with bs like this in NM WAY more than I should have because of inconsiderate douches camping in the fast lane.
Glad no one was hurt, take it as a lesson, don't camp regardless of your speed, and move on.

edit: wasn't saying not to pursue legal action if there's a chance in hell of finding him.
In the sate that I live in the left most lane(no commuter) is legally for passing only. Many don't follow the law though. It is rare for some one to drive faster then me generally. But when some one comes up behind me I try to be courteous and get over so they can pass. I do that though in any state I drive in. I got my concealed carry permit back in the 80's and have not a had to deploy what I am carrying in that time. A man maintains control of himself. Boys and animals don't, from what my father taught me.

Just to clarify I am from a country where guns for personal use are highly regulated so I don’t hav3 the American right to bear arms perspective so my feelings and thoughts are very different. I am aware they are not an American way of thinking.

Your previous post is good advice no matter the country you are in.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws