over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Grass Fed Beef "Requirements"...

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
MD (or whoever),

What do you think would be the weekly "requirements" for GFB to really see any benefits?

Wanting to watch my money, I figured all I could afford is 8oz three times a week (yielding roughly 45-50 grams PRO and 16 grams FAT). Would that be enough to really see changes/results/improvements (alongside of course an otherwise healthy diet and training program).

Thanks.

Myo-I dont think GF beef is going to make any more muscle than store bought. When John originally brought BF beef to our thinking, I THINK he was referring to it as being healthier and not a steroid like effect. Granted you MIGHT get a tad bit harder but its not MAGIC BEEF causing your muscle to grow bigger than store bought beef. His diet is geared toward a healthier life style....John??????

Also i would like to add that even though i dont think it is MAGICAL BEEF i did order some and continue to eat it. I think it is healthier and i actually like the taste MUCH BETTER. If we are having ground beef patties as steaks then i use the GF beef. If i am cooking chili or tacos, or something that i dont think i will be able to tell a taste difference, i dont waste it on that (I use ground turkey instead). I use it for the taste mostely.

Oh, of course!

Myo-I dont think GF beef is going to make any more muscle than store bought. When John originally brought BF beef to our thinking, I THINK he was referring to it as being healthier and not a steroid like effect. Granted you MIGHT get a tad bit harder but its not MAGIC BEEF causing your muscle to grow bigger than store bought beef. His diet is geared toward a healthier life style....John??????

haha, I wasn't expecting "Tren-like" gains :) You are right about him reinforcing the health aspect, etc. It's just that a few guys in that post had chimed in about how they hadn't changed their diet or training otherwise and noticed to become a bit more "harder" looking, and so on. So I was wondering if it was from the increased CLA content or what. If so, then I want to know if there is some "minimum amount" of GFB that is worth taking (besides of course the general more healthy side of it).

So no, don't worry- I didn't think I was going to put another inch on my arms from the GFB :D

For sure...

Also i would like to add that even though i dont think it is MAGICAL BEEF i did order some and continue to eat it. I think it is healthier and i actually like the taste MUCH BETTER. If we are having ground beef patties as steaks then i use the GF beef. If i am cooking chili or tacos, or something that i dont think i will be able to tell a taste difference, i dont waste it on that (I use ground turkey instead). I use it for the taste mostely.

Yes, I am totally digging the taste- I was quite pleasantly surprised!

HAHAHAH COol. When that thread first got started it was full of a ton of useful information and i have it as one of my saved threads and read it weekly. But i was so over whelmed by info that i missed some of the most important aspects that John said. I know there were a few that said they felt harder or a tad bit harder but i think most of the benefits from gf beef is health benefits. Now dont get me wrong, maybe you will be leaner because of the increased CLA or maybe because of the drop in saturated fats.

Yes, I am totally digging the taste- I was quite pleasantly surprised!

I cook it REALLY slow and just barely get it done. My patties that i cook in a skillet are cooked with a tad bit of coconut oil and are very pink in the middle and are a slice of heaven. Probably takes me about 30 to 40 minutes to cook a patty and it is very pink in the middle. Great stuff!!!

I think it's good for cutting or for women, i.e. where calorie requirements are low-moderate and there is a need for quality protein. Admittedly it might be a bit of a waste of money for a guy who is bulking.

It's good for natty BB, but that's not exactly applicable here LOL.

I prefer the taste of grass-fed beef myself.

i think the benfit comes from the better fats in the meat.

it certainly taste better

I think it's good for cutting or for women, i.e. where calorie requirements are low-moderate and there is a need for quality protein. Admittedly it might be a bit of a waste of money for a guy who is bulking.

It's good for natty BB, but that's not exactly applicable here LOL.

I prefer the taste of grass-fed beef myself.

It's also good for cutting men. I never take it out precontest for anyone. I don't think it's ever a waste of mony either. If you are bulking I would rather eat grass fed bef and us exta healthy oils for adding calories, than Omega 6 laden corn fed beef that causes arterial inflammation, but that's just me. Cowboy hit it right on the head, it is for health purposs, but there is good amount of CLA and Omega 3 in grass fed which makes it great for dieting.

JM

Thats what i always Eat.

+ We eat Horse and Bison here too. Both are Grass fed without Antibotics.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member