over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greg Kovacs

Boo

Registered
a serious question . . . I was looking at Greg on YouTube and was shocked to see how good he was in his early days. I then recalled his photos where is body loking radically different. Can someone offer insight as to what " deformed " his physique?

Boo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl2Jv91lpWU

Attachments

• 1IMG_7779.jpg
    1IMG_7779.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 13,658
DAMN! :eek: I'm shocked! I had never seen him in his "younger days", and man did he look AWESOME :eek:

The other guys next to him look like dwarfs... must have been an embarrassing moment for them :p

Yeah what a wasted potential... what a shame :eek:

didn't he have a stroke that messed him up pretty bad? i'm not 100% sure, but i think his body went down hill after the stroke.

again, i'm not 100% sure about this...

1st of all his diet was terrible, just pull up one his old interviews I remember reading him saying he would eat a loaf of bread in one sitting. That is just stupid.

I seen His Video a few years back (not sure when it was filmed)
But he was One STRONG Dude!

Heres a funny story... Came from an old friend of Mine Crypto aka Luke coffman (RIP) he was a little full a shit at times so Who know if there was any truth to this. this was probably 7-8 years ago.
Says he was at a Large Show and Kovacs was there, had a booth set-up.
Said he was so Jacked up he couldnt even get up and walk across the room without getting very Redfaced and out of breath..Said the Man couldnt even Wipe his own ass:rolleyes: His Wife would follow him to the restroom with a spray bottle and wipe his ole ass. bahaha Who knows. I never realy beleived the asswiping part But I did beleive the out of breath and redfaced.

Thing is I think he was better at Just being BIG And strong as an Ox.
The One time I can remember seeing him Diet down for a Bodybuilding show
He Looked Like SHIT. Not sure why or what it was But he Just didnt look meant to be a Flawless, small waisted, ShrinkWrapped bodybuilder. This guy was Built to lift heavy weights!

I agree he looked terrific early on!

DAMN! :eek: I'm shocked! I had never seen him in his "younger days", and man did he look AWESOME :eek:

The other guys next to him look like dwarfs... must have been an embarrassing moment for them :p

Yeah what a wasted potential... what a shame :eek:

He had a great physique....he shouldn't have done a thing to change it. All he did was ruin what he had by taking too much crap and eating like a hog. [Or whatever he did.....I wasn't there...but he screwed himself up.]

I once saw his diets posted and they did look kinda shitty , upwards of 8,000-10,000 cals when bulking.
I also saw some cycles posted once that were supposed to be what he took and they were totaly stupid , if they were his I'm amazed hes alive

This guys looks uch more impressive to me , he is a one big bastard considering that hes 6'4"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyNfTxzofW8&feature=related

sorry if I'm breaking rules, but :eek:

Attachments

• kovacsnow.jpg
    kovacsnow.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 60,232
I've seen him around as live near his area..

He never had a good structure for bodybuilding...

i sat behind him at a local BB competition 3-4 years ago and he had a pile of napkins on his lap and constantly was wiping the sweat off his head..

all the stroke/heart attack rumours are just that, rumours.... not saying he's healthy but the rest is just bs.

his wife is no longer with him. and he works at a nutrition shop in the niagara region... kinda sad really, but that's what happens if you aren't smart with your money....

That guy was a monster before.......lifting ridiculous weights. Looks like the years have been rough on him

I disagree a little, the guy had an ok look before he went nuts at that time he was at his genetic limit everything else is just an unrealistic person chasing the dragon.

last time I saw him was at some booth in the back for some crappy product and the poor dude looked like death, getting up outta the chair for a pic he was outta breath. Felt really bad for him that he made those choices.

Nasser should never say those things, totally disrespectful. :mad:

I'm just done reading the Milos part and all I gotta say is it's frigging hilarious!!! :eek:

Man... Nasser is such a good entertainer! :p ;)

This part especially cracked me up:

Also the DEA agents told me that your wife Milamar even wanted to sleep with them to get them off your case. But for sure they did not go for that. But on the other side, I call this a loyal wife

Let's have some more fun now with what he has to say about Greg... :D

Shit I'm still laughing hard :)

He has what I call a "peptide gut".
Palumbo has the same thing.

Not ragging on Kovacs but he took everything waaay to far. when he got sooo big he seriously could not wipe his own ass and it severely limited his training.
So why do it?
Shit.

He was always eating shitty food tons of it too so I bet he had some serious toilet time.

He looks 9 months pregnant here.

Attachments

• kovacs2.jpg
    kovacs2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 6,586
My buddy signed him up at a gym here in Canada a couple years back and he was a manager at the time and for medical history he mentioned he had 2 heart attacks i believe it was already. And he also told me the same thing about his breathing he'd walk 10 feet and be out of breathe, red in the face and sweating like crazy.

I've seen him around as live near his area..

He never had a good structure for bodybuilding...

i sat behind him at a local BB competition 3-4 years ago and he had a pile of napkins on his lap and constantly was wiping the sweat off his head..

all the stroke/heart attack rumours are just that, rumours.... not saying he's healthy but the rest is just bs.

his wife is no longer with him. and he works at a nutrition shop in the niagara region... kinda sad really, but that's what happens if you aren't smart with your money....

I thought his symmetry was horrible from day one. The video clip he looked a little better but it appears he had a little more muscle size and fullness. In the pic he looks horribly depleted and not as full and it makes his ill built, blocky physique more apparent. I know the guy could move some heavy weight but as a professional level bodybuilder he didnt stand a chance.

Here's the link to the Nasser interview where he speaks on Kovacs,you got to scroll down half-way to get to it after all the shit on Milos.Greg just recently did a two-part interview on MD's "No Bull Radio" but I haven't gotten to listen to that yet.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson329.htm?CJAID=10409403&CJPID=2136017

This is what made me look into Greg.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1211/140/

It's a No Bull Radio interview. There seems to be a war of words between Greg and Nasser . . . listen as he talks anout Nasser using 10 g's a week of test. True or not we will never know.

Boo

Attachments

• indexGreg.jpg
    indexGreg.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 879
  • indexgreg2.jpg
    indexgreg2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 646
Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub