over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growing after 40?

Puberty is the Ultimate Cycle.
Lifting during that period makes New muscle not just bigger muscle!
Between 13 + 14yrs old I grew 5" and 50lbs.
By 17 I was 6'2" @ 220, A gain of 8" and 100lbs.

On other problem with injecting high doses of test is that a small percentage, just 0.2%, of testosterone is converted to estrogen.

This may looks insignificant but estradiol is 100 times more potent at the cell receptor site than testosterone. This means that you would needs 100 times more testosterone than estrogen just to have an equal affinity for the receptor.

That why I suggest small amount more frequent.

For u and big Tex

I was thinking exememstane completely block estrogen from doing its thing without any rebounds. Basically a suicide blocker? I do eod injection but at a higher dose that what I'm thinking u would recommend. Say 300mg eod. My trt script is 200mg. Bloods come in around 550-600. So if I were to go on a bulk what would u think is a good dose to go with? I'm guessing ur going to say around 400? Also if someone adds in deca or tren then do u go for a total mg combined. Tren I know I see good results at 300

110% or expect to regret it!

From what i understand Matt was off for a period of time. Before he started hrt. He was getting good results with some Pharm grade and not with others.

And from what I remember, (and I could be wrong), those were from compounding pharms...
Not Watson or phizer, my phizer 1ml bottles actually are 1.2ml, I'm always happy to take the .2 extra during trt times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol
I was gona go back n quote big tex but right here is my point!

the guys who put time in and built a base naturally when young are totally different animals then the ones just starting late in life.

even if it was very young. take a guy who was a real athlete in hs then real athlete at college level or similar... they have a base! they put the work in on the boring shit. probably focus on the big three lifts. 10 years of work right there.

Absolutely LK3! Time, dedication, hard work and lots of patients is what it takes. In our "i want everything right now" society that has been kind of lost.

When I ran powerlifting contests and coached powerlifting teams. Kids and adults who just got started were upset with 4th place as they though they should have gotten 1st place and a world record. Hell, you were damn lucky to get 4th place. Now go back in the gym and work harder. I see the same with bodybuilding, guys get involved, do as much drugs as they can and in the 1st year get disappointed when they don't get a pro card at their 1st meet. You should have entered a novice meet. Got to pay your dues. I promise all those who get pro-card paid theirs.

It takes time to build a good base. Lots of work, lots of time, dedication and patients. As I have always said, its not the destination but the journey to get to the destination. These guys who are just getting started at 40....congratulations, you have an opportunity to greatly improve the quality of your life. Set reasonable goals and work your ass off until you meet them. Excuses will never get you to you destination.

Last edited:
The older you get the harder it is- keep working hard and you will see results

For u and big Tex

I was thinking exememstane completely block estrogen from doing its thing without any rebounds. Basically a suicide blocker? I do eod injection but at a higher dose that what I'm thinking u would recommend. Say 300mg eod. My trt script is 200mg. Bloods come in around 550-600. So if I were to go on a bulk what would u think is a good dose to go with? I'm guessing ur going to say around 400? Also if someone adds in deca or tren then do u go for a total mg combined. Tren I know I see good results at 300

I am not sure I would go much over 200mg/wk. You are already in the normal high range. At the most 250mg/wk. As for blocking estrogen. Why, are you having a lot of problems because of high estrogen? If so you are taking too much test. Estrogen is kind of important to men too. When there is insufficient free t and excess estrogen this is a signal there is excess aromatase enzyme activity. Looks at your blood work and see if this is the case, from your free t levels I rather doubt it.

Jankowska EA, Rozentryt P, Ponikowska B. Circulating estradiol and mortality in men with systolic chronic heart failure. JAMA. 2009 May 13;301(18):1892-901.

ABSTRACT: Androgen deficiency is common in men with chronic heart failure (HF) and is associated with increased morbidity and mortality. Estrogens are formed by the aromatization of androgens; therefore, abnormal estrogen metabolism would be anticipated in HF. To examine the relationship between serum concentration of estradiol and mortality in men with chronic HF and reduced left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF). A prospective observational study at 2 tertiary cardiology centers (Wroclaw and Zabrze, Poland) of 501 men (mean [SD] age, 58 [12] years) with chronic HF, LVEF of 28% (SD, 8%), and New York Heart Association [NYHA] classes 1, 2, 3, and 4 of 52, 231, 181, and 37, respectively, who were recruited between January 1, 2002, and May 31, 2006. Cohort was divided into quintiles of serum estradiol (quintile 1, < 12.90 pg/mL; quintile 2, 12.90-21.79 pg/mL; quintile 3, 21.80-30.11 pg/mL; quintile 4, 30.12-37.39 pg/mL; and quintile 5, > or = 37.40 pg/mL). Quintile 3 was considered prospectively as the reference group. Serum concentrations of estradiol and androgens (total testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate [DHEA-S]) were measured using immunoassays. Among 501 men with chronic HF, 171 deaths (34%) occurred during the 3-year follow-up. Compared with quintile 3, men in the lowest and highest estradiol quintiles had increased mortality (adjusted hazard ratio
, 4.17; 95% confidence interval [CI], 2.33-7.45 and HR, 2.33; 95% CI, 1.30-4.18; respectively; P < .001). These 2 quintiles had different clinical characteristics (quintile 1: increased serum total testosterone, decreased serum DHEA-S, advanced NYHA class, impaired renal function, and decreased total fat tissue mass; and quintile 5: increased serum bilirubin and liver enzymes, and decreased serum sodium; all P < .05 vs quintile 3). For increasing estradiol quintiles, 3-year survival rates adjusted for clinical variables and androgens were 44.6% (95% CI, 24.4%-63.0%), 65.8% (95% CI, 47.3%-79.2%), 82.4% (95% CI, 69.4%-90.2%), 79.0% (95% CI, 65.5%-87.6%), and 63.6% (95% CI, 46.6%-76.5%); respectively (P < .001). Among men with chronic HF and reduced LVEF, high and low concentrations of estradiol compared with the middle quintile of estradiol are related to an increased mortality.

So chronic low estrogen levels at our age might be so healthy. I would also be very careful going 300mg of trenbolone. Even short term (4 weeks) use at those doses has show increased prostate size and weight.

I do not go total mg combined. I go 1 androgen and 1 anabolic compound in the lowest effective dose I can take. Testosterone is always a good androgenic base then pick out one anabolic compound....anavar, primo, winstrol, nandrolone, eq, etc.

Last edited:
I'm 41, will be 42 next week and I've put on 20lbs the past 16 months. Here's a cpl before and current shots...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 188
And current... Sorry, I can only post 1 pic at a time for some reason.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 188
I am not sure I would go much over 200mg/wk. You are already in the normal high range. At the most 250mg/wk. As for blocking estrogen. Why, are you having a lot of problems because of high estrogen? If so you are taking too much test. Estrogen is kind of important to men too. When there is insufficient free t and excess estrogen this is a signal there is excess aromatase enzyme activity. Looks at your blood work and see if this is the case, from your free t levels I rather doubt it.

Jankowska EA, Rozentryt P, Ponikowska B. Circulating estradiol and mortality in men with systolic chronic heart failure. JAMA. 2009 May 13;301(18):1892-901.

ABSTRACT: Androgen deficiency is common in men with chronic heart failure (HF) and is associated with increased morbidity and mortality. Estrogens are formed by the aromatization of androgens; therefore, abnormal estrogen metabolism would be anticipated in HF. To examine the relationship between serum concentration of estradiol and mortality in men with chronic HF and reduced left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF). A prospective observational study at 2 tertiary cardiology centers (Wroclaw and Zabrze, Poland) of 501 men (mean [SD] age, 58 [12] years) with chronic HF, LVEF of 28% (SD, 8%), and New York Heart Association [NYHA] classes 1, 2, 3, and 4 of 52, 231, 181, and 37, respectively, who were recruited between January 1, 2002, and May 31, 2006. Cohort was divided into quintiles of serum estradiol (quintile 1, < 12.90 pg/mL; quintile 2, 12.90-21.79 pg/mL; quintile 3, 21.80-30.11 pg/mL; quintile 4, 30.12-37.39 pg/mL; and quintile 5, > or = 37.40 pg/mL). Quintile 3 was considered prospectively as the reference group. Serum concentrations of estradiol and androgens (total testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate [DHEA-S]) were measured using immunoassays. Among 501 men with chronic HF, 171 deaths (34%) occurred during the 3-year follow-up. Compared with quintile 3, men in the lowest and highest estradiol quintiles had increased mortality (adjusted hazard ratio
, 4.17; 95% confidence interval [CI], 2.33-7.45 and HR, 2.33; 95% CI, 1.30-4.18; respectively; P < .001). These 2 quintiles had different clinical characteristics (quintile 1: increased serum total testosterone, decreased serum DHEA-S, advanced NYHA class, impaired renal function, and decreased total fat tissue mass; and quintile 5: increased serum bilirubin and liver enzymes, and decreased serum sodium; all P < .05 vs quintile 3). For increasing estradiol quintiles, 3-year survival rates adjusted for clinical variables and androgens were 44.6% (95% CI, 24.4%-63.0%), 65.8% (95% CI, 47.3%-79.2%), 82.4% (95% CI, 69.4%-90.2%), 79.0% (95% CI, 65.5%-87.6%), and 63.6% (95% CI, 46.6%-76.5%); respectively (P < .001). Among men with chronic HF and reduced LVEF, high and low concentrations of estradiol compared with the middle quintile of estradiol are related to an increased mortality.

So chronic low estrogen levels at our age might be so healthy. I would also be very careful going 300mg of trenbolone. Even short term (4 weeks) use at those doses has show increased prostate size and weight.

I do not go total mg combined. I go 1 androgen and 1 anabolic compound in the lowest effective dose I can take. Testosterone is always a good androgenic base then pick out one anabolic compound....anavar, primo, winstrol, nandrolone, eq, etc.

My total test was high last bloods. I did a 300mg shot the day before not knowing my dr was going to get me in so soon. I was on my regular trt script for about 4 weeks. 2100ng. Estrogen was a little high at 63 so I added a 10 exememstane eod. Prostate was good 1.36. Everything else was really good. Everything now test wise would be way different. I bumped test up to 1000. Npp at 600. Did blood work 7 weeks in everything was still great to my surprise.

It amazes and interest me that u guys grow so well on low doses

I'm 41, will be 42 next week and I've put on 20lbs the past 16 months. Here's a cpl before and current shots...

I wouldn't expect u to share what ur macros and cycle was in ur bulk. But........ Please do?!?

And current... Sorry, I can only post 1 pic at a time for some reason.

You beat me to it...
It would be great to get a break down of what you did, I'm headed to 41 this year, and I'd like to know how you went about creating such gains.

Now back in the late 70's and 80's we had no research other than steroids don't work. Hahaha.....the were working for us, so more must be better. 10cc of test at a time 5 anadrol and 100 dianabol. The results were not that good considering the huge amounts I was wasting, but also because my training, nutrition and lifestyle honestly sucked. Then come the side effects, blood pressure extremely high, bloated like a frog, and even jaundice. Heck I was in my mid 20's to early 30's then. As I matured and paid more attention to the small things like training, diet, rest, lifestyle and then drugs I realized that I put my health at risk, and wasted a huge amount of money. As I said earlier, for the 20 years of my 27 years of my competition I started really changing my training and diet. Lifestyle and rest also fell inline. I used 250mg of testosterone enanthate during this time. I tried 300 for a couple of weeks and found it was too much.

Testosterone is now my base, I will cycle anabolics with this, Anavar, Primabolin, Winstrol or even trenbolone. Most I have listened to tell you to take 300-600mg of tren. Holy shit, I tried 200mg/wk and wanted to rip my head off. So I backed it down and found 100-150mg/wk is more than enough. Now I actually do 20mg EOD sub Q. 60-80mg/wk. I get adequate strength gains, and great muscle hardness.

HGH is great stuff....been using that and peptides since 2007. But these guys who are to 10iu+/d, WOW! Glad you make more money than I do but I can't afford that kind of a dose or can I tolerate it. 2iu for me is plenty. Not that there are guys who can do 4iu but if 2iu does the track, then why waste good HGH?

2IU is perfect for antiaging purpose, it will not make you insulin resistant.

It seems that way for me. Been on dr test @ 200mg for 7 years. I have only been running gear 13 years. I personally don't think I respond to 500 mg test. Maybe it's all in my head though. I find can't go as high as I did in the past. If I go much over 1500 total mg I feel like shit! Seeing all the people that are much more experienced than I am running lower doses and still kicking ass makes me wonder if I need to change things up

Before you go back to 300 or 500, lower the dose for 10mg per day, don`t inject 70mg once per week, and stay on the 70mg for 8 weeks, than go on 140mg for 8 weeks, if you don`t have results than, come down to 70mg for 6 weeks and go on 200mg. Do this back and fort to you find the perfect amount.

My total test was high last bloods. I did a 300mg shot the day before not knowing my dr was going to get me in so soon. I was on my regular trt script for about 4 weeks. 2100ng. Estrogen was a little high at 63 so I added a 10 exememstane eod. Prostate was good 1.36. Everything else was really good. Everything now test wise would be way different. I bumped test up to 1000. Npp at 600. Did blood work 7 weeks in everything was still great to my surprise.

It amazes and interest me that u guys grow so well on low doses

You would have the same test result if you would inject 10mg 18 hours before blood work.

You beat me to it...
It would be great to get a break down of what you did, I'm headed to 41 this year, and I'd like to know how you went about creating such gains.

41 is young age.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear