over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth or Death!

Thank you for the reply.

Ok sounds good. Definitely keep the fire going but not too bright and burn out too early : )

A couple things with the squats:
Are you using a belt?
Try smith machine squats with your feet forward
Did you try foam rolling your IT band yet?
Try stiff leg deads before squats for the stretch, that will help with your lower back too.
I think adding in a quad movement before squats like you already said you will do is a great idea.

Hope something works for you it sucks when you are limited to certain movements because of pain.

Are you using a belt?
Try stiff leg deads before squats for the stretch, that will help with your lower back too.
I think adding in a quad movement before squats like you already said you will do is a great idea.

Hope something works for you it sucks when you are limited to certain movements because of pain.
I've been doing this for the last few months and it seems to hit my glutes and quads hard and not put any pressure on the knees. I do them in the Smith rack with feet forward and then concentrate on pushing up through the heals. Few sets like that and then a few sets with feet out wide sumo style - really hits the glutes. And I'm keeping the weight in the lower range and going for 10 reps every set. Did this on Wed and i can barely walk today! lol

You might also look into Tommy Kono TK Knee Bands/Supports. They kee the knee warm and give some support and you dont have to wrap and unwrap like with the others.

Are you using a belt?

Can you elaborate more on foam rolling IT band? I'm interested in starting to do this. What do I need to get? Thanks for the input man.

I've been doing this for the last few months and it seems to hit my glutes and quads hard and not put any pressure on the knees. I do them in the Smith rack with feet forward and then concentrate on pushing up through the heals. Few sets like that and then a few sets with feet out wide sumo style - really hits the glutes. And I'm keeping the weight in the lower range and going for 10 reps every set. Did this on Wed and i can barely walk today! lol

You might also look into Tommy Kono TK Knee Bands/Supports. They kee the knee warm and give some support and you dont have to wrap and unwrap like with the others.

Thanks a lot bro, I'm looking into those knee wraps now and will also try out your suggestions. I'll probably get the knee wraps cuz i feel like i need something but not the super tight hardcore atp wraps I have now, those are just too much.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Been awhile since I’ve given any updates. I’ve been extremely busy lately between my job, my girl, the gym, and of course eating.

Weight is up to 248. Yesterday was the beginning of the serious eating phase. 6020 cals. 460p/775c/120f on workout days.

Still wanna talk about big eating Sad Fox??

I’ll get new pics up soon.

These elis are treating me well so far. The more I use them the less of a difference I feel they make with bloat when compared to rips. I’m still holding a lot of water, I feel less tired though. And my hands have more pain/numbness than I ever felt with the rips. My hands are extremely tight all day long, and I have slight pains in my fingers. I’ve never had this happen this bad before. Dreams are as crazy as ever. I can’t say I really have a big preference of one brand over the other at this point. But both are great. If I ever tried eating this amount of food without using good GH I would be obese. Literally.

My motivation is up, my hunger is up, and I’m stronger than ever in the gym. Things are going very well right now and the best is yet to come.

The IT band runs from your knee to your hip on the outside of your thigh. So get a foam roller, make sure it's a stiffer foam, and put it on the ground and lay on the spot you want to work out. I would YouTube a video because that explanation was terrible. But all you need to do is buy a foam roller and they are cheap. Since you will have one you might as well roll other problem areas like your lats, quads, and calves. It helps break up scar tissue and you feel a lot better afterwords. Awesome job on the weight gain so far too. 260 isn't too far away.

The IT band runs from your knee to your hip on the outside of your thigh. So get a foam roller, make sure it's a stiffer foam, and put it on the ground and lay on the spot you want to work out. I would YouTube a video because that explanation was terrible. But all you need to do is buy a foam roller and they are cheap. Since you will have one you might as well roll other problem areas like your lats, quads, and calves. It helps break up scar tissue and you feel a lot better afterwords. Awesome job on the weight gain so far too. 260 isn't too far away.

Thanks man, i keep hearing a lot about foam rolling but figured it was some sort of fad that the fitness industry was trying to make some easy money from. I'll get one and update on here how I like it. Thanks again

Few new ones, end of day after eating and no pump. 250 in these pics.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Long process for us tall guys but hopefully someday I'll consider it worth it all lol.

Those came out really shitty, I've been posting only from my phone lately and not on my laptop. I found some better ones after looking through the pics on my computer.

This week has been a nightmare due to work. Month end on my account is HELL. Why in the fuck did I ever get into logistics???

Anyway, here they are. As I said, 250 lbs, 260 will be mine soon. Unfortunately I'll probably still look like a "sprinter" lol. Believe it or not, my arms are almost nearly 18 inches on a good day.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Keep it up big boy. 300 will be your bitch one day:D

Anyway, here they are. As I said, 250 lbs, 260 will be mine soon. Unfortunately I'll probably still look like a "sprinter" lol. Believe it or not, my arms are almost nearly 18 inches on a good day.

Looking nothing like a sprinter... Nice work, keep it up!

Keep it up big boy. 300 will be your bitch one day:D

Thanks Alin, i have no doubt that if Mike is willing to stick with me that we can make it happen.

Thanks Alin, i have no doubt that if Mike is willing to stick with me that we can make it happen.

Yeah, Mike know's his shit.

Looking nothing like a sprinter... Nice work, keep it up!

Thanks man, hopefully I can obtain a look like yours someday. Especially at your age!

Whats the diet looking like now that ypuve added some lbs your lookin good man keep pushin and the rumble roller on the it band is brutal wheb there tight.

Whats the diet looking like now that ypuve added some lbs your lookin good man keep pushin and the rumble roller on the it band is brutal wheb there tight.

Cals are something like 6220 on workout days. Macros are basically 500p/800c/125 fats...

Sorry I can't get more specific on exactly what I"m eating but its nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. Just lots and lots of food.

Weight has been consistently at 250-251 early in the am so with a couple weeks left of this blast I plan to realistically be at 255. That will be am weight though so I'll easily hit 260 for the first time in my life during the PM after a days worth of food. That will be a big goal that can finally be crossed off the goal list. Next is 275 lbs...

After that I want to do one last show as a heavy (come in absolutely shredded and dry to the bone at 224 lbs) before I compete as a super.

I'll post some final pics up in 2 weeks when my blast is officially over. I'll also put up some comparisons showing week 1 vs week 12. I dont even remember the last time I put on 25 lbs in 12 weeks. And you have to remember that prior to starting with Mike I had been taking a gram worth of shit. Its not like I started clean or on cruising levels. I went from blasting to blasting some more and 12 weeks later I will have gained 25 lbs without getting sloppy. Pretty fucking awesome if you ask me.

How about cake or death?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

looking good jay,it looks likes its going well. im really happy to see you up your cals and fats bro! keep it up,am anxious to see your progress :D

U hit 260 yet?

Na bro never did... I'm sure at my biggest (at the end of the day I was around 258 or so but never 260 first thing in the am).

How about cake or death?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I get plenty of junk when I want it :)

looking good jay,it looks likes its going well. im really happy to see you up your cals and fats bro! keep it up,am anxious to see your progress :D

Progress went really well man. I didnt get close to touching the original numbers on gear I posted up in here (2+ grams of test, psh definitely not needed yet, thank God I got my head on straight with Mike).

I've currently began my cruise, tapering down (500mg test, to eventually roughly 400mg with 3.3 ius gh per day).

Also taking a SHIT load of health supps, which cost more than my cycle (not joking btw). Humanofort is one of the big ones. Excited to see how I feel here in a couple weeks.

I'll be cruising for 8 weeks then blast again. Our goal is to keep me at 245 through this cruise. Then get a repeat of my last blast and I'll be up to 265. At that weight I think I can finally focus on dieting again to compete one last time as a heavy coming in at a shredded 225 lbs. I really think I can bring a very solid package to the stage at that weight (for a state show I mean).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws