over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth principles for beginners

a big thankyou

Hi big a thankyou for answering my many questions ,i appreciate it emmensly.
Regards , Steve.

damn good article Big A, this i my first post over here,but was wondering how feasable this type of training is w/o a partner? if at all, I am a fan of low volume heavy training like HIT or DC even but find it very very difficult to do without a training partner, are there any ways to work around not having one? ie dumbell training etc

BITTA said:
damn good article Big A, this i my first post over here,but was wondering how feasable this type of training is w/o a partner? if at all, I am a fan of low volume heavy training like HIT or DC even but find it very very difficult to do without a training partner, are there any ways to work around not having one? ie dumbell training etc

Yeah great question!!!

BITTA said:

Power rack.

What type of rest do you take between exercises?

Also I have some back issues so I tend to stay away from Deads and even stiff legged deads, what would you replace this with in your routine.......

Great read BTW!

littlelouie said:
What type of rest do you take between exercises?

Also I have some back issues so I tend to stay away from Deads and even stiff legged deads, what would you replace this with in your routine.......

Great read BTW!

You rest for as long is required to give 100% effort in your next set.

What kind of back issues?

Big A said:
You rest for as long is required to give 100% effort in your next set.

What kind of back issues?

I just have a bad back, gives me problems and I just stay away from certain movements at the gym to avoid them ya know. They said I have a minor case of arthritis going on and don't push it. I usually stay away from deads all together and even stiff legged deads and even heavy squats. I do use the hammer plate loaded squat machine cause it leans me forward and takes the stress off of my spine so they feel ok. I know what my body can handle and what hurts it so I have learned to stay away. I am not a competitor or anything and just like to workout for me so I am cool with that.

Ok so rest for a full recovery and hit the next exercise? So what amyeb 2-3 minutes?

Also about how long does thsi type of routine take?

Thanks for the help bro!

Also wanted to know if you use the 6 rep range (4min 8 max) for all BP's or do you vary them?

Follow-Up Question to your article

BigA thanks for the informative article. Here is a question for you:
Let's say you were going start preparing for a contest, say 16-20 weeks out. Would it be wise to use the gear protocol you laid out here in this article for the first say 8-12 weeks? Then, switch to the protocol you laid our in your Competition Prep Article? In other words, should there be a "mass" phase during one's competition prep? Thanks.

littlelouie said:
I just have a bad back, gives me problems and I just stay away from certain movements at the gym to avoid them ya know. They said I have a minor case of arthritis going on and don't push it. I usually stay away from deads all together and even stiff legged deads and even heavy squats. I do use the hammer plate loaded squat machine cause it leans me forward and takes the stress off of my spine so they feel ok. I know what my body can handle and what hurts it so I have learned to stay away. I am not a competitor or anything and just like to workout for me so I am cool with that.

Ok so rest for a full recovery and hit the next exercise? So what amyeb 2-3 minutes?

Also about how long does thsi type of routine take?

Thanks for the help bro!

If it takes you 2-3minutes to recover, then do that. After the squats set for example, it's more than that.

Each workout takes less than 1 hour.

littlelouie said:
Also wanted to know if you use the 6 rep range (4min 8 max) for all BP's or do you vary them?

Yes.

Sambo22 said:
BigA thanks for the informative article. Here is a question for you:
Let's say you were going start preparing for a contest, say 16-20 weeks out. Would it be wise to use the gear protocol you laid out here in this article for the first say 8-12 weeks? Then, switch to the protocol you laid our in your Competition Prep Article? In other words, should there be a "mass" phase during one's competition prep? Thanks.

You can use bulk gear until 4 weeks out from a show. 'Bulk' gear holds water. Water retention is not an issue until the last few weeks before a show.

Thanks bro. I did the legs workout last night and sweet jesus. I had jello legs, thank god I don't have my manual transmission any more!

Does this workout apply also for natural?
It seem alot of volume for a natural trainee?:confused:

Big A i dont have a car yet im stil a student. So i have to ride on a bicycle to school everyday about a total time of 1 and a half hour. Would did hinder my gains mutch?

Maybe a good id to take some bcaa or...

I just started this week with your training program!

Big A said:
Give a chance as I am writing an article about GH and another one about insulin.

Big a i just wanted to see if you were thinking about writing this article. Pretty much im going to be on the 2 year plan, that means im giving myself 2 years to get as huge as i can. Im going to add gh in and i just want to do it the best way possible and get the most out of it. Im just not sure on how to run the t3 and clen. Maybe you can give some advise, or have something i could read that would be so great. Im not going to run slin yet just gear and gh. The hit training is going great. Thanks again

Hey Big A, I personaly like how you have this workout program split in 3 days, the exercise examples and the 1 working set to failure theroy etc. But I was just checking out Ironmans "Hit" workout program and his seems similar in a lot of ways with just a few different things in his workout. What program do you think is better I think I'm going to follow your guidelines on your theard it seems to fit my style better.
One more question; how come it isn't more known between most of the "gym rats" on the theory of the CNS and it needing rest too(24hrs right). This is the first Ive heard of it being new to this forum. Ive done most of my reading from flex and Md and I dont think Ive come across it before. Last thing, do you have or know where to get the studys that have shown its not good to workout two consecutive days because your CNS need rest???

Xtreme_BODY said:
Big A i dont have a car yet im stil a student. So i have to ride on a bicycle to school everyday about a total time of 1 and a half hour. Would did hinder my gains mutch?

Maybe a good id to take some bcaa or...

I just started this week with your training program!

Hier m'n beste vriend :)

Wijze keuze wel, je kracht en massa zullen sneller positief evolueren als met die pomproutines

Big A. Has your video been made, if so where can i get it? Also, how often to you take time off from the gym? Thanks.

gassy said:
Big A. Has your video been made, if so where can i get it? Also, how often to you take time off from the gym? Thanks.

No, video was never made as I never got back in shape.

I count time off gym now in years...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity