advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gshock Needs Replaced; Another Gshock or 'Tough' Smartwatch?

It's a toss-up between another gshock and a Suunto, which guys on another unrelated forum also recommended.

Since you fuckers are talking about much nicer watches, I'll ask here. Haven't been wearing the Tudor much on account of it being in a near death accident. The bracelet broke but that's all, thank fuck.

Whaddya think, I think a saddle tan leather would look nice? Or nato strap?

View attachment 120661

Get a single-pass nato from cheapestnatostraps.
A lot on sale now from $3.95.

They just updated their website (it's Merkely Kendrick in Lousville), and they now show Rolex 126610LN for $9,150. IF I was going to buy a Submariner, there's no way I'd pay $8K for a used one.

Discontinued Sub prices are now skyrocketing because of the new releases.

You won't get any sub or other sports model for retail. Used or gray are going for 20-30% plus over retail.
A used hulk will cost as much as $20k.

s
Discontinued Sub prices are now skyrocketing because of the new releases.

You won't get any sub or other sports model for retail. Used or gray are going for 20-30% plus over retail.
A used hulk will cost as much as $20k.
It seems like all automatic watches are going up in price now. I just bought a new Hamilton and it was $650 on Jomashop. Just a year ago it would have been $500 tops. That's a 30% markup. Am I wrong, or are all autos up in price substantially?

s

It seems like all automatic watches are going up in price now. I just bought a new Hamilton and it was $650 on Jomashop. Just a year ago it would have been $500 tops. That's a 30% markup. Am I wrong, or are all autos up in price substantially?

I think that's just variations on the discounts found at greys like Joma.

With Rolex, pricing and speculation has gone nuts since Paul Newman's Daytona sold for almost $18 million.
Most brands, even very good brands like JLC or IWC can be bought on discount, even at the AD.
Richemont, which owns both the above brands is working hard to stop discounting and grey availability by buying back stock and destroying them.

Rolex controls supply of sports models, but greys buy them out the back door and mark them waaaay up, fueling the speculation.
You cannot get a new Rolex stainless sports model now at an authorized dealer. You will be put on a wait list that could take years.
Dealers may list them, but you cannot buy one at list.

Daytonas are 100%+ markup now with the greys; same for used. Hulks are up way over 100%.
I bought my Explorer back when used was discounted (2015), and got my Sub by taking advantage of the Covid panic, when some speculators offloaded their stock.
I sold my Explorer 2 and made a healthy profit after wearing it for two years, then taking that money and buying my JLC which has now gone up 30%.

I think that's just variations on the discounts found at greys like Joma.

With Rolex, pricing and speculation has gone nuts since Paul Newman's Daytona sold for almost $18 million.
Most brands, even very good brands like JLC or IWC can be bought on discount, even at the AD.
Richemont, which owns both the above brands is working hard to stop discounting and grey availability by buying back stock and destroying them.

Rolex controls supply of sports models, but greys buy them out the back door and mark them waaaay up, fueling the speculation.
You cannot get a new Rolex stainless sports model now at an authorized dealer. You will be put on a wait list that could take years.
Dealers may list them, but you cannot buy one at list.

Daytonas are 100%+ markup now with the greys; same for used. Hulks are up way over 100%.
I bought my Explorer back when used was discounted (2015), and got my Sub by taking advantage of the Covid panic, when some speculators offloaded their stock.
I sold my Explorer 2 and made a healthy profit after wearing it for two years, then taking that money and buying my JLC which has now gone up 30%.
Well, ive got a friend that owns a lot of nice watches and he just sold a few for more than he paid for them. Cant remember if they were Rolex or not. I think the one was.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131