over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guru Ameen recent series

rookx750

Registered
Has anyone seen have been watching these videos Ameen has been blasting YouTube with? If you have not yet you should,I will admit they are very entertaining. I actually am hooked on them. He can talk in such a way that you believe all the crazies. I do agreee with a lot of his methods but the rec drugs and the incidents that occurred and how he know exactly what going to happen.......wow. I think he visits this board a little bit so I don’t mean to be disrespectful (even though I am) but fuck man you are very cocky. You have a situation for anything anyone will bring up,not just bodybuilding then you will even give enough details to have everyone know who your talking about after you just drag their skeletons out of the closet. I know you have said before that you have notice youself doing this and you are tring to not do it anymore but fuck. Sometime your “little dick” attitude as if you seen it all, you have done it all, everyone should know your the only one that know how to do everything and get everything perfectly, and that you have help them all in some way. I mean fuck sometimes I feel like you going to say that you told such n such to paint the wall blue and he did and was going to win the O but last minute his wife’s cousin that I was selling dope to, from the pharmacys I had pallets n pallet of shit coming out of. “ you know because I was that guy of course ” BUT the very last week the Feds agents I was selling to was actually working with the competition but he didn’t know it was my client and a painted and the walls all green and the guy blew all his whole bodybuilding career.

Well I guess that turned into a rant bashing the fuck out of him, but the man can tell a story. He’s like the gossip columnists of the dirt in the bodybuilding scene. Hahahaha has keep them coming because they are really fun sometimes especially killing driving time.

Not sure what I just read there!!

Anyone that continually posts pictures of his dying stepson on social media is a bit off. I'd say he speaks < 50% truth.
Hahahaha I know I am soo bad at typing on the phone, my apologies. My grammar such ass when trying to type out my thoughts it is all over the place. It also doesn’t help I just jibber jabbered like 5 of his video story topics In one sentence.

Point being, if you board just watch a couple of the videos they are short.

About Paul Demayo's death.

Hahahaha I know I am soo bad at typing on the phone, my apologies. My grammar such ass when trying to type out my thoughts it is all over the place. It also doesn’t help I just jibber jabbered like 5 of his video story topics In one sentence.

Point being, if you board just watch a couple of the videos they are short.
Did you go to Starbucks more than once the day you made the first post? :p

Dude is as full of shit as his buddy Toney from Enhanced Athlete.
100%

I remember when he was going to North Americans last year. Was on RX Muscle and I think in his own videos (which I think he deleted) talking about how good he was going to look. Talking about his super depletion protocol and how he is the man when it comes to insulin. Made videos on IG 'carbing up' on spaghetti.

Then he looked horrible. An embarrassment.

Now in the above posted video, he says "oh I was just trying some other guru's protocol, and just I suspected it didn't work. I knew it wouldn't but I always try on myself before I recommend it to my clients" (he is implying he was following Milos's advice)...

Biggest fraud in the industry.

Now in the above posted video, he says "oh I was just trying some other guru's protocol, and just I suspected it didn't work. I knew it wouldn't but I always try on myself before I recommend it to my clients" (he is implying he was following Milos's advice)...

Biggest fraud in the industry.

Exactly , he does so crazy ass sodium depletion, potassium loading thing with injection diuretics. Then gonna try to carb load with insulin when he is dehydrated. You can say someone protocol doesn’t work when you don’t follow it 100%

he does say some off the wall shit but damn some of those stories are funny AF. I dont mean to laugh at others misfortune but cant help it sometimes. I was watching the Craig Titus stuff with an addiction one morning that I ended up being late for work.
Cant tell how knowledgeable he really is. Maybe some of the higher level guys here that have competed before could give a better estimate on his ability to bring guys in the right way looking good.

I used to enjoy his videos and will watch some of his newer ones now. I have mixed opinions on this guy but most of them are bad now. Ok I just put the 1st video on and usually I would watch a few before commenting but literally within 2mins of the 1st I wanted to comment what utter bullshit. So Ameen hadn't competed for awhile and decides to do a show and train and diet super hard but he only done this show so he could use another coaches well known insulin and carb up protocol. A protocol he thought was stupid and wouldn't work but he just had to do it and waste many months of hard work so he could post it was infact as he 100% thought and didn't work. Just complete nonsense. He could have tried the protocol 3-2 weeks if he really wanted to semi gauge how his body responded. I saw all of his posts before that show and how confident he was etc. Why would you be confident if you were gonna use a protocol you thought was stupid and would make you look washed out etc. Just nonsense. He fucked up but his ego is too big he can't admit he fucked up. I am never one to state x guy should look x way because of what he uses as everyone is different. But Ameen is an exception to that rule because I think so he does all these crazy (and sometimes dangerous) protocols to look like that and be that small. How anyone that small could fuck up getting lean/shredded is beyond me.

I used to enjoy his videos and will watch some of his newer ones now. I have mixed opinions on this guy but most of them are bad now. Ok I just put the 1st video on and usually I would watch a few before commenting but literally within 2mins of the 1st I wanted to comment what utter bullshit. So Ameen hadn't competed for awhile and decides to do a show and train and diet super hard but he only done this show so he could use another coaches well known insulin and carb up protocol. A protocol he thought was stupid and wouldn't work but he just had to do it and waste many months of hard work so he could post it was infact as he 100% thought and didn't work. Just complete nonsense. He could have tried the protocol 3-2 weeks if he really wanted to semi gauge how his body responded. I saw all of his posts before that show and how confident he was etc. Why would you be confident if you were gonna use a protocol you thought was stupid and would make you look washed out etc. Just nonsense. He fucked up but his ego is too big he can't admit he fucked up. I am never one to state x guy should look x way because of what he uses as everyone is different. But Ameen is an exception to that rule because I think so he does all these crazy (and sometimes dangerous) protocols to look like that and be that small. How anyone that small could fuck up getting lean/shredded is beyond me.

So he fucked up that contest just to prove another coach's protocol doesn't work? Considering what a BS-artist he is, that sounds more like an easy excuse to hide the failure of his own doing/protocol.

Y'all who are listening to this guy, I hope to God none of you are copying it. This is not the kind of person to take advice from on unhealthy and possibly dangerous practices.

Sometimes you wonder how insane the world has become when people like him manage to get a big following. It almost seems like the crazier the BS one spews, the more popular that person is going to get.

Watch out guys (and girls)!

So he fucked up that contest just to prove another coach's protocol doesn't work? Considering what a BS-artist he is, that sounds more like an easy excuse to hide the failure of his own doing/protocol.

Y'all who are listening to this guy, I hope to God none of you are copying it. This is not the kind of person to take advice from on unhealthy and possibly dangerous practices.

Sometimes you wonder how insane the world has become when people like him manage to get a big following. It almost seems like the crazier the BS one spews, the more popular that person is going to get.

Watch out guys (and girls)!

I gotta hand it to Ameen, it really takes some balls to claim you fucked your contest prep because of a coach you didn't even use. That's some next level shit right there... Lol. I wonder if he tells his clients that when they show up in dogshit condition? Oh yea, I used another coach's protocol with you. I knew it wouldn't work!

Everyone gravitates to these douchebags because they figure there must be some outrageous secret out there, something only the top pros and gurus know. Diet, training, drugs and your genetic response to all three of those variables, plus years of finding out what works best for you. That's bodybuilding in a nutshell.

I gotta hand it to Ameen, it really takes some balls to claim you fucked your contest prep because of a coach you didn't even use. That's some next level shit right there... Lol. I wonder if he tells his clients that when they show up in dogshit condition? Oh yea, I used another coach's protocol with you. I knew it wouldn't work!

Everyone gravitates to these douchebags because they figure there must be some outrageous secret out there, something only the top pros and gurus know. Diet, training, drugs and your genetic response to all three of those variables, plus years of finding out what works best for you. That's bodybuilding in a nutshell.

Amen!

No one ever heard of him until recently, how the hell he was a contest prep? What athletes have worked with him?

He is good at making videos on YouTube and talking about nonsense, but anyone can do it.

Exactly , he does so crazy ass sodium depletion, potassium loading thing with injection diuretics. Then gonna try to carb load with insulin when he is dehydrated. You can say someone protocol doesn’t work when you don’t follow it 100%

How the hell do you load carbos without water?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131