over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy at Canadian gym starts a fight

It would be nice to find out who this asshole is so we can really troll him hard on social media.

Observations:

1. You are technically supposed to drop deadlifts like that, it's proper form.

2. The guy throwing him out doesn't even look like he lifts.

3. Putting his foot on the bar like that could have caused serious injury and he should be charged with assault. He is lucky he didn't get his face caved in for doing that, he deserved it.

4. Only cowardly insecure fucks do shit like that, anyone that even had the slightest amount of training could have finished that guy with one punch after he shoved the deadlifter and it would have been self defense. He was wide open after the shove.

and had it all on video too.

I had this happen to me once

While on vacation to St. Petersberg Beach FL I bought a 2 week membership to a gym there. It wasn't as "hardcore" as I was used to and didn't even have an area for doing deadlifts. The gym was decent though and only about 15 minutes from the hotel.

The owner or attendee was angry with me doing the deadlifts and banging around too much. I wasn't dropping the weights quite as fast as this guy but they did make some noise. I ended up having to really accentuate the negative portion of the lift and lower it slowly lol. I lowered it slow and the noise wasn't too bad. Sometimes you have to make some concessions. The lift became that much more of a challenge for me since I was going down so slow. I looked at it positively as harder work.

Guy thinks its his job to throw a young 19 yr old doing deadlifts out because he is making too much noise. The article mentions that people had complained before so they had him use extra mats under the barbell to soften the noise.

The other lifter evidently had enough of the noise and tried to force the kid to leave.

Weightlifter at Canada gym attacked mid-workout for making too much noise | Fox News

He was deadlifting a bit obnoxiously, but there was no call for what this guy did IMO.

This is out of place what an idiot could say things in other way

Temporary insanity leads to extreme prejudice is my reaction lol

I'm from Ontario and I can tell you that Quebec is another planet altogether. They behave differently than the rest of Canada.

I myself hate unnecessary noise, but I just ignore it. That kid's form was awful, but when that dickhead put his foot on the bar.....like Kaladryn said, it could have caused an injury. I personally would have exploded with rage and attacked him in retaliation.

I always had a lot of anger inside, and never tolerated show offs and big mouths in the gym, yelling and slamming shit so people will look at them. There were always fights in the gyms in the 80s and 90s. I have to say the video does not show the kid was doing much wrong, other than maybe doing too much weight but I know from past issues that it is always other things leading up to the fight that we never see. I do feel the kid was a giant pussy for not lighting up the worker, stepping on the bar during a rep was dangerous and a punch in the face was important for pride reason alone. I see most millennials are not fighters now, most are very sedated, with cameras everywhere now, this is probably smart.
I had a kid cut me off the other day, right through a stop sign, I just went around him and he started blowing his horn at me. At the next light, I look in my mirror to see what his problem was and he is sitting there with his phone filming me. It took everything in me not to back my car into him, get out and beat his ass. I have to keep telling myself that its not worth it.

Its been my personal experience that when you're repping 600 on deads no one bothers you at all. But that's just my experience. :headbang:

I finally watched the video today. I don't really see anything wrong with his form. And certainly nothing else wrong as far as what else he was doing. As to the guy who attacked him. He should have left there in an ambulance.

I'm from Ontario and I can tell you that Quebec is another planet altogether. They behave differently than the rest of Canada.

I myself hate unnecessary noise, but I just ignore it. That kid's form was awful, but when that dickhead put his foot on the bar.....like Kaladryn said, it could have caused an injury. I personally would have exploded with rage and attacked him in retaliation.

He touched his bar because it was a kid, that guy does the same to a grown man and he gets smashed into the floor. No touching without permission

Absolutely unbelievable. What a jerk that guy was, staff or not

I Wish I Was there!
I really Do like being in the middle of confrontations!
It is Nice to be in touch with your Human Nature..Plus a little adrenaline rush!
I would of Kicked that guy out of his own Gym.
Or worse if He refused to Leave ???
I try being the Diplomat 1st these days....Must be my Age..lol

I don't consider that a violent brawl, but the minute he kicked me in the nuts, it would have turn into one. You would need a few guys to pull me off him. What an asshole.

I don't consider that a violent brawl, but the minute he kicked me in the nuts, it would have turn into one. You would need a few guys to pull me off him. What an asshole.

I think that would apply to most of us. I know it would for me (once I got up after my nuts recovered...)

The kid was strapped in to the bar, that kick could of seriously messed his back up.

I would have dropped that motherfucker before the shove even happened.

guy kicked him in the balls?

If you listen careful you can hear the kid say you kicked me in the balls

yeah sounded like he was like "why you kick me in the nuts bro??"

weird.. cuz dude just curb stomped his bar... kid might have been in utter shock?

he probably pulled his groin at the very least.. I would imagine he could very easily have herniated something.

yeah sounded like he was like "why you kick me in the nuts bro??"

weird.. cuz dude just curb stomped his bar... kid might have been in utter shock?

he probably pulled his groin at the very least.. I would imagine he could very easily have herniated something.

Ya probably

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity