over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cis is not well

definitely not Erysipelas, and cellulitis is localized to one area of the body (and accompanied by fevers etc), the distribution is wrong

I see... Just throwing ideas out there. Worst thing about being sick is not having a diagnosis.

I see... Just throwing ideas out there. Worst thing about being sick is not having a diagnosis.

most definitely, and no disrespect intended...that's what is worst about auto-immune disorders (if that is the case), they're obscure, difficult to diagnose, and difficult to treat without broad spectrum suppression of the immune system. New monoclonal antibodies ("mab meds") are making leaps and bounds though.

I'm guessing due to his candid photos we'll get an update at some point. Can't leave the fans hanging. I'll pull back on conjecture and wait it out.

I swear, I've seen something like this before. A severe strep skin infection. Bloods should tell... Very high white cells... This is very time sensitive. God help him...

This has happened to him at show time his like last 2-3 shows. What is he doing that last week to cause this is what I want to know. Never post about these allergic reactions until the day before a show. Is it the tan? Is it a drug interaction? Who knows.

I get what you're saying. On the other hand, a lot of diseases and health problems in life are self afflicted. I still think people are allowed to have sympathy regardless. Being in a seriously scary position like him can make one feel very lonely. Especially in the bodybuilding world where we all have done stupid things to ourselves.

like I said I grew up in a different rea I am going through some tough times now as well fighting bigorexia and aging but I only share things privately with friends I trust in a close circle and not public.

that being said ..
hope he recovers 100% to compete again he definitely has the potential and is a good pro.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25xAYRlN_Zw"]IFBB Pro Guy Cisternino Trains Arms 9 Weeks Out from the Arnold Classic - YouTube[/ame]

Were there any educated or good guesses as to what happened to Baito, what could have caused his condition, if it was bodybuilding related?

like I said I grew up in a different rea I am going through some tough times now as well fighting bigorexia and aging but I only share things privately with friends I trust in a close circle and not public.

that being said ..
hope he recovers 100% to compete again he definitely has the potential and is a good pro.

IFBB Pro Guy Cisternino Trains Arms 9 Weeks Out from the Arnold Classic - YouTube

Things definitely have changed. Completely with you on being a more private person and pick and choose what I put on social media.

But Guy's income and business is reliant on his brand in which his equity is dependent on his following. Followers and fans love seeing content and authenticity (why Joey Swole and SHREDZ isn't as prominent as it used to be).

It's similar to Evan Centopani or Ron Partlow keeping fans updated on their injuries and recoveries. Whether or not this is a result of something Guy did or happened randomly, it only benefits his brand keeping them in the loop.

I don't think it's self inflicted either. I don't see how a skin disease can come from PEDs but who knows.

Don't think it's from the PEDs themselves. A reckless injection, infected gear, who knows? If your immune system is fine, it probably takes care of the bacteria, but if you're depleted like before a show, infection can spread quickly.

He's having fever, right?

well...best wishes to him...

I still don't understand why people need to broadcast their entire lives on the internet....but guess that's the age we live in..."look at me look at me...please"

Maybe this will help put it into perspective. He has a decent following on instagram, 240,000 followers and regularly posts workout videos. So he is somewhat of a public figure. He had a lot of hype coming into this show. He won the show 2 years ago. Then all of a sudden he didn't finish and even I was like what happened to him. And I am not a fan of his physique or attitude nor do I follow him online.

And so he posted those pictures most likely to let his fans and others in the bodybuilding world know what the deal was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this will help put it into perspective. He has a decent following on instagram, 240,000 followers and regularly posts workout videos. So he is somewhat of a public figure. He had a lot of hype coming into this show. He won the show 2 years ago. Then all of a sudden he didn't finish and even I was like what happened to him. And I am not a fan of his physique or attitude nor do I follow him online.

And so he posted those pictures most likely to let his fans and others in the bodybuilding world know what the deal was.

The thing is when he won that show it was a poor lineup for 212. so he sneaked a win.

Truth of the matter is guy is never a contender at any of top shows.

Mr O
Arnold Ohio
NY PRO ( being the third biggest show)

He got lucky that year. Jose didnt do the show either.

Now the 212 is getting very competitive I doubt Guy will win new york again. I mean he ain't getter significantly better anymore now.

Aceto has a hard time managing him cos he does not fucking listen & beats his body to the ground cos he is guantanamo cistinino mode 24/7 365 as i call it .

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ok well thanks for the post and allday's too as well above that would explain it.
I still don't know if I would throw out serious health issues like that, either way we never find out the truth- not that I really care there are people that feed off this negativity and thrive on bad news.

Many years ago chris cormier kinda disappeared and was really sick in the hospital can't remember what the public statement was pneumonia or something like that, but word on the street was he got a bad abcess infection septicemia from dirty gear and almost died.

Every pro that has health problems always screams genetics! I used to see Don Long back in the mid to late 90's at the local DC/Va shows and he was so wide he walked through the door sideways 315 lbs, and to this day he is the only black man I ever saw that looked reddish black cause his blood pressure was so high. I could go on and on but I ain't no fan boy of these new pros, but wish Guy the best.

The thing is when he won that show it was a poor lineup for 212. so he sneaked a win.

Mr O
Arnold Ohio

Now the 212 is getting very competitive I doubt Guy will win new york again. I mean he ain't getter significantly better anymore now.

Aceto has a hard time managing him cos he does not fucking listen & beats his body to the ground cos he is guantanamo cistinino mode 24/7 365 as i call it .

I agree. I wasn't commenting on his ability to place just the hype surrounding him, being somewhat a local boy. His back is lacking when he does a back lat spread and he simply doesn't have the overall size to place high in a competitive Lineup.

ok well thanks for the post and allday's too as well above that would explain it.

I still don't know if I would throw out serious health issues like that, either way we never find out the truth- not that I really care there are people that feed off this negativity and thrive on bad news.

Many years ago chris cormier kinda disappeared and was really sick in the hospital can't remember what the public statement was pneumonia or something like that, but word on the street was he got a bad abcess infection septicemia from dirty gear and almost died.

Every pro that has health problems always screams genetics! I used to see Don Long back in the mid to late 90's at the local DC/Va shows and he was so wide he walked through the door sideways 315 lbs, and to this day he is the only black man I ever saw that looked reddish black cause his blood pressure was so high. I could go on and on but I ain't no fan boy of these new pros, but wish Guy the best.

I also agree. I don't personally post much on social media as I lead a private life, esp if health or any other shit gets messed up. As far as regular people I don't understand the need to publish every detail of their life. Public/popular figures a diff story, even then, it gets annoying after a point.

Last edited:
Something autoimmune going on for sure. Looks painful..

Maybe this will help put it into perspective. He has a decent following on instagram, 240,000 followers and regularly posts workout videos. So he is somewhat of a public figure. . And I am not a fan of his physique or attitude nor do I follow him online.

you know a lot about him
you must know something I dont to say something about his attitude?
you dont follow him, but know all these details?? and call him out personally

confused

Mr O
Arnold Ohio

this thread is the biggest shit show Ive seen in a while

Pile on. esp when he's down

i'll summon Stewie, gotgame, and rex feral for their insight.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHSRv4Hsxn0"]Didgeridoo 10 hours - YouTube[/ame]

also, wtf happened to medic10?

continue..

i'll summon Stewie, gotgame, and rex feral for their insight.

I would love to hear their opinions, especially Rex. Also would like to hear what they think happened to Baito and what might have triggered his illness.

I follow guy on Instagram, he pops antibiotics like candy, he had a cold a month ago an was taking them, doctor told me they don't even work on cold/flu

He's also allergic to 3/4 types of anti biotic, I think its a imune system thing, it happens when he applies fake tan

Hope the doctors figuare it out, unless he wants to pose tanless

Get well soon guy!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members